The moment I knew my family was mentally ill

LordBBC

LordBBC

Beyond Tyrone
It was the very moment my aunt pulled out soy milk. Before this I thought they were just bluepiield. Which is not too bad. But the moment they pulled out that soy milk was the moment I know they had no clue about anything. They even tried to say that cholesterol is bad for you. My mom yelled at me for getting whole milk instead of 2% saying that it is bad for you and too much fat. My cousin however is in good hands. I've only seen him cry once. And his mom feeds him lots of meat. The only problem is his posture from giving him the phone. Which I told my other aunt. Hopefully he will be good looking. But the moment they pulled out goyslop and almond milk was the moment I stopped trusting them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Klaas Vaaker, Jova and 2 others
Reasonable

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Jova
"All milk is good for is calcium hehehe" I can't even belive my parents are doctors at this point.
doctors are the most retarded when it comes to this. Well my mom is worse and always fed my low fat shit causing me to be some low t faggot. trying to catch up now by drinking lots of raw milk but just coping tbh, never began

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC
doctors are the most retarded when it comes to this. Well my mom is worse and always fed my low fat shit causing me to be some low t faggot. trying to catch up now by drinking lots of raw milk but just coping tbh, never began
I got Gyno but I’m trying to fix my diet at 15