The monotony of life is too much for me

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
Life is so fucking boring and there is no one and nothing worth living for, only thing is still enjoy is sleeping
Go make money go gym but what for my nigga there will be still that empty feeling when you are alone at night
Fake people bullshit life fuck industrial capitalistic society we should blow everything up and start anew

I realized it's not just a me thing because zoomies seem to depressed and pessimistic like they think bringing kids into this world is a crime. Normies in the past didn't think like this this shows how depressed people became. Years down the line we will see how fucked in the head zoomies are, women will be single and childless coping with their cats and muh career.

Nobody can get along with each other anymore people just rot on their phones all day doing fuck all, everything became online whether it's accesing information or finding a relationship so there is 0 incentive to go out and socialize, people don't trust or want to deal with each other anyways

My advice don't take anything too seriously just go find your own way of coping and passion maybe you can dedicate your life to because there is nothing worth living for in this day and age

@Tabula Rasa

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, lwlaiet060920, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
t sounds like you're grappling with some deep feelings of disillusionment and frustration with the world around you. These feelings are valid, and you're not alone in experiencing them. Many people today are struggling with similar emotions, especially given the fast-paced, often isolating nature of modern society.
While I can't offer a perfect solution, I can share a few perspectives that might help:

Finding Meaning and Connection​

1. Identify Personal Values: Reflect on what truly matters to you. What are your core values? Sometimes, understanding these can help you find direction and purpose.
  2. Small Wins: Set small, achievable goals. These can provide a sense of accomplishment and help combat feelings of aimlessness.
  3. Connect with Like-minded People: Seek out communities, both online and offline, that share your interests and values. Building meaningful connections can alleviate feelings of isolation.

Practical Steps​

1. Mental Health Support: Consider talking to a mental health professional. They can provide tools and strategies to manage feelings of depression and anxiety.
  2. Limit Screen Time: While technology connects us, it can also contribute to feelings of isolation. Try to balance screen time with real-world interactions.
  3. Explore New Activities: Sometimes, trying new things can ignite passions you didn't know you had. Whether it's a hobby, sport, or art form, exploring can be enriching.

Philosophical Shifts​

1. Mindfulness and Presence: Practices like mindfulness and meditation can help you stay present and appreciate the small moments in life.
  2. Reframe Perspective: Changing how you view challenges can sometimes make a significant difference. Viewing obstacles as opportunities for growth can be empowering.
  3. Focus on Contribution: Finding ways to contribute to others, whether through volunteer work or simple acts of kindness, can provide a sense of purpose and connection.

Societal Reflections​

1. Critical Consumption: Be mindful of the media and information you consume. Surround yourself with positive and constructive content.
  2. Engage in Dialogue: Have conversations with people who have different perspectives. This can provide new insights and reduce feelings of division.
  3. Advocate for Change: If you feel strongly about societal issues, get involved in activism or advocacy. Making even small changes in your community can be fulfilling.

Personal Resilience​

Building resilience is crucial in navigating the complexities of modern life. Here are some strategies:
  1. Self-compassion: Be kind to yourself. Recognize that it's okay to feel lost or frustrated sometimes.
  2. Physical Well-being: Regular exercise, a balanced diet, and adequate sleep can significantly impact your mental health.
  3. Learning and Growth: Keep challenging yourself to learn and grow. Education and personal development can be incredibly fulfilling.
Life can indeed feel overwhelming, especially in a world that often seems chaotic and disconnected. However, finding ways to connect with yourself and others, setting meaningful goals, and seeking support can help you navigate these feelings. Remember, it's okay to seek help and take things one step at a time.

GPT4o

• JFL
Reactions: blurazice, noodlelover, mid and 7 others
This is pretty much my philosophy in life, I was dealt a bad hand I’m not gonna be angry at myself because I didn’t reach some arbitrary milestone which is only possible if ur NT and good looking, I will try and improve my looks via surgery, and if that fails then too bad, least I tried

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
there are some nice homeless people i have met like @Vermilioncore and the man down the street from me

but everyone else in the world makes me feel like life is a cold dark place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Abhorrence
t sounds like you're grappling with some deep feelings of disillusionment and frustration with the world around you. These feelings are valid, and you're not alone in experiencing them. Many people today are struggling with similar emotions, especially given the fast-paced, often isolating nature of modern society.
While I can't offer a perfect solution, I can share a few perspectives that might help:

1. Identify Personal Values: Reflect on what truly matters to you. What are your core values? Sometimes, understanding these can help you find direction and purpose.
  2. Small Wins: Set small, achievable goals. These can provide a sense of accomplishment and help combat feelings of aimlessness.
  3. Connect with Like-minded People: Seek out communities, both online and offline, that share your interests and values. Building meaningful connections can alleviate feelings of isolation.

Practical Steps​

1. Mental Health Support: Consider talking to a mental health professional. They can provide tools and strategies to manage feelings of depression and anxiety.
  2. Limit Screen Time: While technology connects us, it can also contribute to feelings of isolation. Try to balance screen time with real-world interactions.
  3. Explore New Activities: Sometimes, trying new things can ignite passions you didn't know you had. Whether it's a hobby, sport, or art form, exploring can be enriching.

Philosophical Shifts​

1. Mindfulness and Presence: Practices like mindfulness and meditation can help you stay present and appreciate the small moments in life.
  2. Reframe Perspective: Changing how you view challenges can sometimes make a significant difference. Viewing obstacles as opportunities for growth can be empowering.
  3. Focus on Contribution: Finding ways to contribute to others, whether through volunteer work or simple acts of kindness, can provide a sense of purpose and connection.

Societal Reflections​

1. Critical Consumption: Be mindful of the media and information you consume. Surround yourself with positive and constructive content.
  2. Engage in Dialogue: Have conversations with people who have different perspectives. This can provide new insights and reduce feelings of division.
  3. Advocate for Change: If you feel strongly about societal issues, get involved in activism or advocacy. Making even small changes in your community can be fulfilling.

Personal Resilience​

Building resilience is crucial in navigating the complexities of modern life. Here are some strategies:
  1. Self-compassion: Be kind to yourself. Recognize that it's okay to feel lost or frustrated sometimes.
  2. Physical Well-being: Regular exercise, a balanced diet, and adequate sleep can significantly impact your mental health.
  3. Learning and Growth: Keep challenging yourself to learn and grow. Education and personal development can be incredibly fulfilling.
Life can indeed feel overwhelming, especially in a world that often seems chaotic and disconnected. However, finding ways to connect with yourself and others, setting meaningful goals, and seeking support can help you navigate these feelings. Remember, it's okay to seek help and take things one step at a time.

GPT4o
ok nigger

• JFL

Motherfuck a future
Countin' down 'till I die (Die)
Days roll by, I just wanna get high (High)
Never-ever sober, need drugs for my composure
Lookin' like I'm dyin'
Laying back on the sofa six feet deep (Deep)
Three gold teeth (Teeth)
Zero fucking hopes for this young tragedy

there are some nice homeless people i have met like @Vermilioncore and the man down the street from me

He's not nice, he hang cats upside down and fries them with a blowtorcher.

• JFL
Absolutely 110% agree and I would like to expand on a few points you made

"Go make money go gym but what for my nigga"

Yeah especially the money part, I used to wage away, obviously you can buy yourself stuff, but you are never going to reach a siginificant milestone of money like getting luxury cars or owning a home so it's pointless, if I could make serious stacks of money though I would to cope but it's like striking gold, I just collect neetbux instead and even though its half what I used to make I am putting virtually no effort in to obtain the buxx so I came to the conclusion this is the best path

"I realized it's not just a me thing because zoomies seem to depressed and pessimistic like they think bringing kids into this world is a crime. Normies in the past didn't think like this this shows how depressed people became. Years down the line we will see how fucked in the head zoomies are, women will be single and childless coping with their cats and muh career."

I think this sentiment is kind of a silent majority, maybe not in the sense of a literal majority but I think there is a large portion of completely disillusioned people like ourselves that don't express these sentiments outside of obscure online forums out of fear of societal repurcussions on our own personal lives

I think women being single is a bit of a cope, some sure but most of them will continue their serial monogamy eg. single moms, there is so many of them

"Nobody can get along with each other anymore people just rot on their phones all day doing fuck all, everything became online whether it's accesing information or finding a relationship so there is 0 incentive to go out and socialize, people don't trust or want to deal with each other anyways"

Yeah, people feel divided, you have folks like us a silent portion of society that feels disillusuioned that has a tendancy to avoid sheeple who are completely occupied by the globohomo agenda, female and men increasingly vote differently and differently

Everything being online sucks too, my mother will always tell me how advantaged I am for that but ultimately it is more of a negative than a positive, I want real life friends and a real life girlfriend if possible (i am an incel) but it feels way too hard to meet people, let alone a fucking girl

• +1
Reactions: blurazice, noodlelover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Either you're Josh McGregor or it's a bust. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Abhorrence
Modern days life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Abhorrence
Funny how old niggas scared to die while young niggas wanna rope.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Life is so fucking boring and there is no one and nothing worth living for, only thing is still enjoy is sleeping
Go make money go gym but what for my nigga there will be still that empty feeling when you are alone at night
Fake people bullshit life fuck industrial capitalistic society we should blow everything up and start anew

I realized it's not just a me thing because zoomies seem to depressed and pessimistic like they think bringing kids into this world is a crime. Normies in the past didn't think like this this shows how depressed people became. Years down the line we will see how fucked in the head zoomies are, women will be single and childless coping with their cats and muh career.

Nobody can get along with each other anymore people just rot on their phones all day doing fuck all, everything became online whether it's accesing information or finding a relationship so there is 0 incentive to go out and socialize, people don't trust or want to deal with each other anyways

My advice don't take anything too seriously just go find your own way of coping and passion maybe you can dedicate your life to because there is nothing worth living for in this day and age

@Tabula Rasa

Practical Steps​

Philosophical Shifts​

Societal Reflections​

Personal Resilience​

GPT4o
Vent

Vent2

Im sorry i did not read the rest, I just burst out laughing at the scenario of an incel with a anime girl pfp venting at how garbage life is, And then Chico commenting imidietly after trying to give life advice and that life its not that bad after all
Lol2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blurazice, noodlelover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Life as non-rich chad with high energy-popularcel

This is not the case for rich gling ppl who are popular and do lots of different stuff

I remememebr living in my 2003 GMC Yukon in 2022. Pissing innbottles taking sink showers at AMPM. Crazy tomes

true. society is in decay

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

There really isn't. I was listening to "Wisdom" from the past like "The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius" and the "Corpus Hermeticum" ancient Egyptian "Wisdom", and it's all bullshit.

It's all based on bullshit "gods" and appeals to "morality" that doesn't exist. As well as primitive understanding of the human brain, and evolution.

If you fast forward to more recent philosophers, again all bullshit theories not grounded in reality.

Modern thinkers still alive, are all depressed, even though they're giving out philosophy and life advice.

This philosophy is the only one that matters, because it's the only one based on reality:

The truth is, the universe is a infinite, uncaring, cruel, and unfair. Nothing you do will ever mean anything, or matter in any way.

Fr, I was just talking about this today in class. Everybody in the hallway just stares at their phones in silence. I refuse to take out my phone just so I don't look like a bot JFL. Tbh I have to be the one to start every conversation, otherwise no one will ever talk.

Most of these motherfuckers are braindead fr