The moon landing and people In space is pretty sus

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Im not much of a crazy conspiracy theory incel but there’s so many niggas supposedly in space an nobody went back to the moon since the Cold War? WTF do they do all day in Space? Why has nobody gone back to the moon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and forevermirin
20526.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27066 and ascension
Ik it would also be hard to fake with them needing to fake a whole spaceship plant it would be too much work but I don’t understand why it only happened once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 24593, User49 and 4 others
Its protocols
not much incentive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Why would they go back to the moon?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 21182
Its obvs fake. New Tower of Babel its on the bible

• WTF
Reactions: Bushman
WTF do they do all day in Space? Why has nobody gone back to the moon?
maybe they went but didn't take pics bro i do that sometimes

• JFL
U gone crazy ever since a YouTuber posted u as an example of subhuman eye area
jfl when did this happen lionk @Shitfacegoodbod=mog ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 15854
i forgot jfl but ill try find, it was an old and rare pic too, idk how he found it jfl. nigga didnt mention my eye area ascension either, just used a lens distorted shitty pic

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
i forgot jfl but ill try find, it was an old and rare pic too, idk how he found it jfl. nigga didnt mention my eye area ascension either, just used a lens distorted shitty pic
i love finding rare pics of u bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I dont have the link but it’s common, blackpilled YouTubers come to this website and look for retards to post in videos

• JFL
Moon is a surveilance space station of extraterrestial civilization, thats why humans are not allowed to go there

I dont have the link but it’s common, blackpilled YouTubers come to this website and look for retards to post in videos
i bet we'll never get picked then bhai

• +1
Yeah something definitely was (((hidden)))

Im not much of a crazy conspiracy theory incel but there’s so many niggas supposedly in space a nobody went back to the moon since the Cold War? WTF do they do all day in Space? Why has nobody gone back to the moon?
What’s the point in going back to the moon

The moon is actually plasma. The moon is a mirror image of earth itself:

• +1
The moon is actually plasma. The moon is a mirror image of earth itself:

fuck im dying
, seriously this people are beyond stupid i cant

• JFL
there is so many conspiracies to believe and this is. the one bro, come on. Why would they send people in the moon if they can send robots that do the job way cheaper

• JFL
a conspiracy way more worth your time: How our faces are getting destroyed and how the orthodontics profession know that and does nothing about it. Or how science was bought by the rich. Or how artifical intelligences will have the power to replace human work soon, but companies like openai will be forced to make the ai weaker. Or how the idea of progress is an illusion to make the mass work like donkeys. Or how the only function of this entire system, including the state, is to guarantee that the rich keep his money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015, Mr.Proper and Magnum Opus
a conspiracy way more worth your time: How our faces are getting destroyed and how the orthodontics profession know that and does nothing about it. Or how science was bought by the rich. Or how artifical intelligences will have the power to replace human work soon, but companies like openai will be forced to make the ai weaker. Or how the idea of progress is an illusion to make the mass work like donkeys. Or how the only function of this entire system, including the state, is to guarantee that the rich keep his money.
The one about artificial intelligence isn’t even conspiracy at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
The one about artificial intelligence isn’t even conspiracy at this point
to the average joe it is. You will say that to him and he will say "let me google" and then he will repeat the first result "it is unlikely that AI will replace humans completely in most industries" and think he is right, since he has no critic sense whatsoever

• +1
the moon doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
space exploration is real.
We are trespassing on a Realm that doesn’t belong to us. We will be punished like the Builders of Babel.

• JFL
This forum is full of neets who need to have something to blame for their misfortunes. They're not really after making rational conspiracies but using them as a coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
space exploration is real.
We are trespassing on a Realm that doesn’t belong to us. We will be punished like the Builders of Babel.

of course it's fake are you retarded?

Both sides could make the same argument

radiation alone doesn't let us get there. the amount of radiation and the unendurable heat by full sunlight that one is exposed to in the enclosed vacuum while wearing a barely useful spacesuit alone refutes it

Last edited:
Ik it would also be hard to fake with them needing to fake a whole spaceship plant it would be too much work but I don’t understand why it only happened once
because it was more of a prestige thing, not about scientific advancement

we dont have a reason to go back there, simple as that

read about it in history books, the moon landing happened right at the height of the cold war, it was mire a prestige thing on which superpower manages to go to the moon first - and the US won

The only way the moon landing can be proved is for the supposedly permanent footprints on the actual moon to be seen by the next visitors, but even then someone would argue for them to be fake. For now it will be speculation between believers and non-believers