The more effort I put into dating apps, the worse results I get

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
My best tinder experience was when I uploaded literally a single close-up selfie of my face in my basement taken on an iPhone 7. I got around 65 likes in 3 days, with some uglier foids messaging me first and decent looking foids accepting to go out with me and being responsive.

My second profile was a selfie outside with a better phone and I got less likes and worse quality too, but still decent.

my most recent profile was my most normie one with pics of me outside, with my dog etc, all taken with an iPhone 13 pro. This time it was Bumble and I literally got 0 likes in 24 hours before deleting it. I cope that I got shadowbanned or something but I doubt it tbh.

Just put in no effort theory?

Instead of rotting on tinder you should rot in the looksmax section
dnrd

My best tinder experience was when I uploaded literally a single close-up selfie of my face in my basement taken on an iPhone 7. I got around 65 likes in 3 days, with some uglier foids messaging me first and decent looking foids accepting to go out with me and being responsive.

My second profile was a selfie outside with a better phone and I got less likes and worse quality too, but still decent.

my most recent profile was my most normie one with pics of me outside, with my dog etc, all taken with an iPhone 13 pro. This time it was Bumble and I literally got 0 likes in 24 hours before deleting it. I cope that I got shadowbanned or something but I doubt it tbh.

Just put in no effort theory?
Why not go outside and hit on girls who may show interest in you?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Zelenskyiv
Why not go outside and hit on girls who may show interest in you?
I go out somewhat often and talk to girls who approach me but it never really goes anywhere because i'm not NT.