The more I see the idea of “NT”,”STATUS”, “TALK TO HER”

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
The even more extremist blackpilled I’m going to get.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
ur the best poster on this forum rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, MadTwatter, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
idk who you are but good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MadTwatter and Deleted member 16371
NT is cope. If ur incel ur just too ugly rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, datboijj, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18879
It works being NT if you normie and up otherwise it’s probably not going to work

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Talking to women is cope. If i was more attractive, I could be even more reclusive and awkward than I am now and still slay. I will focus on only softmaxxing (I will change my pheno and do makeup of course and try to find more frauds) for the next year and get surgeries before i even think of looking a women

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16371
normies are too pussy to approach women funny how anyone can possibly think it's a NT trait.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
normies are too pussy to approach women funny how anyone can possibly think it's a NT trait.
Cold approach means it’s already over. She needs to approach you for the relationship to work otherwise she doesn’t want you enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 18879, Orc and 1 other person
Cold approach means it’s already over. She needs to approach you for the relationship to work otherwise she doesn’t want you enough
I will remain virgin until attractive enough for foid to approach me. If not, then rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
normies don't get approached by women either.

most 'chad' traits are far from NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 16371

Chad says 2 sentences and foids are ready to marry him and are thinking of kids. This is the truth, no long sentences. Anyone that know girls knows that as soon as a chad (in her eyes) says hello she’s already planning their kids, house, holidays ….etc

• +1
Reactions: Orc

This is why I theorize that at least 80% of the college age male population is virgin. Normies are virgin or get chads leftovers and are coping

• +1
Chad says 2 sentences and foids are ready to marry him and are thinking of kids. This is the truth, no long sentences. Anyone that know girls knows that as soon as a chad (in her eyes) says hello she’s already planning their kids, house, holidays ….etc
if you're writing detailed a4 paragraphs to things that women say you've already failed, they're not going to read that shit, and if they do they won't relate to it because the thought process of women is not that deep.

• +1
if you're writing detailed a4 paragraphs to things that women say you've already failed, they're not going to read that shit, and if they do they won't relate to it because the thought process of women is not that deep.
Bruh…… you don’t have to say anything. SHE WILL CHASE YOU IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING. All this rizz and game is just because the female is playing with low value males because she isn’t intimidated by his genetics his looks, so she’ll make him jestermaxx like a clown for her with “nt” , “game”, “text game” , “humour”

NT and Heightpill are the ultimate BLACKPILL. You will find 90% of 6' NT guys with staceylites.

Chad face 1/100
Chadlite Face 4/100
Height is 15/100

The top 20% of guys completly dominate the dating market. Everyone else has to fight for Mids.(beckies) Which I hate and are gross after like the 3-4 times. Plus your immediatly catagorized as an inferior if your caught lacking with some 5-6/10. every 7-8/10 will write you off immediately.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
NT and Heightpill are the ultimate BLACKPILL. You will find 90% of 6' NT guys with staceylites.

Chad face 1/100
Chadlite Face 4/100
Height is 15/100

The top 20% of guys completly dominate the dating market. Everyone else has to fight for Mids.(beckies) Which I hate and are gross after like the 3-4 times. Plus your immediatly catagorized as an inferior if your caught lacking with some 5-6/10. every 7-8/10 will write you off immediately.
Don’t make another post spewing your 0 iq retard bullshit from stinky asshole.

Don’t make another post spewing your 0 iq retard bullshit from stinky asshole.
Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you 🤣🤣

Constant little-man energy bringing down the vibe.