the more you plastic surgery maxx

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
The more you start to realize you are beginning to look less like yourself, I dont just mean it in a water is wet kinda way but you start to look more generic. There is less disagreeableness on the perceived beauty of an attractive person. You start to lose unique characteristics that may appeal to a certain niche. I think the tradeoff is worth it but it's kind of a strange thing to think about.

Ex. When you change your eye area it's almost as if you are a different person.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
agreed but women look vastly different with makeup+angles, much more different than a single almond eye surgery and genio will change your face.

so who gives a fuck? do what makes you happy and don’t listen to the retards that shame you for not being a sheep and slave to society.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
thats why i hate nick bateman so much. his haircut and beard is generic. he is chad tm

thats why i hate nick bateman so much. his haircut and beard is generic. he is chad tm
that’s why he mogs basically all the cat eyed freaks worshipped on here

generically good looking af

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
nope, i am just maxxing out the best features
that’s why he mogs basically all the cat eyed freaks worshipped on here

generically good looking af

he looks like dogshit. he looks like a potato in a hat

“Unique”

😂 I see your point but come on man

I don't think that a recessed chin appeals to any niche, neither does a big nose or a negative canthal tilt. This is a NEET cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Surgeries are cheating. If you can’t slay with your real nose and jaw don’t bother

Its ideal to try to be get broad appeal

CLbZv42UwAAdQGX
NGwob1O
VBYkul0
OodGQO0

• +1
Reactions: Kade and 25thpercentile human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back