• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, piec, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
incel cope lol. my oneitis still fogs at like 26 i think
Women can’t fog after 24 it’s proven. Leonardo dicaprio dating history theory

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i have posted her pics and you can even tell from her expressions that she is aware of her looks level

why do i meet the ondes who hold up :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:?
wait till she gets pregnant and u will see how brutal its. Or u just blinded by hormones and she descended. Just compare her old pics and fresh. She will look better in her late teens 9999 out 10000 cases

di caprio is gay. JFl if u think u can do it as Dicaprio. Im sure u are not some S list celebrity

all. they do is rot in their house they dont go out lmao idk what im suppose to look out for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
They start descending in their mid 20‘s don’t worry:feelsyay:

Edit wrong thread

di caprio is gay. JFl if u think u can do it as Dicaprio. Im sure u are not some S list celebrity
Who gives a fuck that’s not the point. The point is he can choose ANYONE he wants and he always dumps Stacy at 24 and gets a new one. Women descend so hard early 20s, only good part about being a man is being able to look good for a long time

Who gives a fuck that’s not the point. The point is he can choose ANYONE he wants and he always dumps Stacy at 24 and gets a new one. Women descend so hard early 20s, only good part about being a man is being able to look good for a long time
Only if a man take care of himself and have good genetics. Its over once a man cant get prime women. idk what i would do then
For most men its legit over past 20s

Only if a man take care of himself and have good genetics. Its over once a man cant get prime women. idk what i would do then
For most men its legit over past 20s
Don’t worry we are lucky to be men. For men it’s never over as long as you aren’t ugly and have some money you can always get a young foid. Other way around for women it’s over after certain age. A man is as old as he feels a woman is as old as she looks

• Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Don’t worry we are lucky to be men. For men it’s never over as long as you aren’t ugly and have some money you can always get a young foid. Other way around for women it’s over after certain age. A man is as old as he feels a woman is as old as she looks
that cope a man is old as he looks too. Women can get young men too with money

that cope a man is old as he looks too. Women can get young men too with money
Lmao nobody cares about a women’s money. It’s simple biology boyo man can reproduce at 75 women is cooked after 25 chance of issues with fetus. Can’t argue with science. It’s the only white pill about being a man we have double the amount of time

• Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Lmao nobody cares about a women’s money. It’s simple biology boyo man can reproduce at 75 women is cooked after 25 chance of issues with fetus. Can’t argue with science. It’s the only white pill about being a man we have double the amount of time
there are some niggas that use old women for money same as women its just not as common. Who cares about reproduction, it's all about getting sex from prime age people

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
there are some niggas that use old women for money same as women its just not as common. Who cares about reproduction, it's all about getting sex from prime age people
And an old man with money can do that all he wants. An old women is fucked all she has is looks. Man has more than looks

and the reverse happens once she's 30 :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615