The morning

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
I dont know if its just me but there is this feeling I have in the morning, mental and physical, that is just terrible. No matter how much sleep I get or what im going to be doing that day, I just feel awful. Not really tired but its as if there are a thousand microneedles stabbing every part of my body, and I have a mental feeling of hopelessness, like I just woke up in the desert with no water and no food. But then after Im awake for a few hours it all gets better and I feel ok. And this happens every morning. I think even if I had a date with some hot stacy who said she wanted to suck my dick, if it was 9am or earlier, I just couldn't do it. Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
You are truecel.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i want to rot and sink into my bed

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
Serotonin, bro. Drink coffee with milk and sugar.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
How are you now bro

• +1
How are you now bro
Not too bad now because its 9pm but this morning I was just about ready to hop off the golden gate bridge with lead weights tied to my feet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Not too bad now because its 9pm but this morning I was just about ready to hop off the golden gate bridge with lead weights tied to my feet
i had the same feelings when i was water fasting, now its much better. Hope it gets better for you

• +1