• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2846
I simply cannot disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I am surprised Elias De Poot is not that famous.

• +1
You mean ultimate pussy destroyers with ultra DOM face my bro?
Nick Bateman? sure and before you cope look at their followers girls clearly prefer a human being
images

• JFL
Nick Bateman? sure and before you cope look at their followers girls clearly prefer a human being
images
He is too generic looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
images
bro just squint 24/7 keep coping

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
Gandy
Chico
Miro

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
  • +1
Gandy
Chico
Miro

No, you can watch videos of Elias and videos of Gandy or chico, Elias mogs, looks anorexic but about face only he moogs.

(Jaremy Meeks mogs these dudes that you listed).

Means nothing, he still mogged, when you say uncanny freakish gay alien the only last thing i need to say

"people mistake and think uncanny with "no appeal because are too uncanny" or "muh gay looking" but are just their brains getting confused with true perfection, you just can't really say that these people in the street that you see everyday are the same species"

Who's the dude on the left?

Honestly PSL 7+ is very opinionated.

• +1
Who's the dude on the left?
View attachment 132984

Honestly PSL 7+ is very opinionated.

I don't remember sorry (try to reverse image and maybe you found but this photo is very rare) 7 PSL is not opinionated, you don't need to mog O'Pry or to looks like him to be at almost lvl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't remember sorry (try to reverse image and maybe you found but this photo is very rare) 7 PSL is not opinionated, you don't need to mog O'Pry or to looks like him to be at almost lvl.
Bieber’s a musician everyone else is famous for their looks girls clearly prefer nick that’s why he’s the most followed

Bieber’s a musician everyone else is famous for their looks girls clearly prefer nick that’s why he’s the most followed
you really want me to think that biebers viewers are not 90% female.
?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Elias looks good but gets mogged by college football jocks with mass and good frames...

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2227

You still don't show why Nick is more beautiful or something, so you are really just coping, also, obviously exist more people that mogs Nick and don't even get close to his followers on instagram.

Last edited:
Caring of his ultra ultimate giga mogger DOM pussy destroyer son

View attachment 132964
Fucking hell, the kid in the middle will be a fucking prettyboy slayer, he got chico eyes and his amazing mouth area
Even the toddler fucking slays with thoes eyes
The toddler has more SMV then your average cel lol.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Fucking hell, the kid in the middle will be a fucking prettyboy slayer, he got chico eyes and his amazing mouth area
Even the toddler fucking slays with thoes eyes
The toddler has more SMV then your average cel lol.

Not only eyes or mouth area, but i can't see flaws in his bones (structure, growth, mass etc...).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
No I'm saying that peole above 7psl are typically like getting fought over which looks better because they all have perfect features. Like honestly other things liks pheno and height would matter exponentially at that rating.

• +1
No I'm saying that peole above 7psl are typically like getting fought over which looks better because they all have perfect features. Like honestly other things liks pheno and height would matter exponentially at that rating.

Yes is true, pheno matters because it's what make you looks like a serial killer DOM or a stereotypical chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Fucking life ain't Fair.
And he has top tier harmony as it seems.
Chico will probably make him a super model with his connections

The resemblances is quite amazing tbh

Yes, i just noticed that if the children don't have already a masculine profile so they will not have a one at adult hood, also yes the resemblances are amazing, the real difference about the eyes of animals to humans is that the orbitals of humans are much more plane, if you touch the bones of a cat you will feel that is totally going to lateral is incredible (that's why the super PCT) maybe one of the most reasons that wide ipd better?

Ho4HaMH

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
good list op

• +1
  • +1
Yes, i just noticed that if the children don't have already a masculine profile so they will not have a one at adult hood, also yes the resemblances are amazing, the real difference about the eyes of animals to humans is that the orbitals of humans are much more plane, if you touch the bones of a cat you will feel that is totally going to lateral is incredible (that's why the super PCT) maybe one of the most reasons that wide ipd better?

View attachment 133086
Ffs wide ipd
Only thing I miss for my eyes.
And ya cats has great laterals.

Chico’s son has already had sex.

• +1
Chico’s son has already had sex.

Well if he live in Brazil so will not seems strange, my chad uncle said to me that he lost his virginity at 12.