Poet laureate of the deep state
he was walking in downtown oslo

he was actually dark brown hair even though everyone else there is blonde

his face was very harmonious. reminded me of chico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, blackckatt, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
OP, you tried to lick his cock did you not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Narcissusmaxxing, Marsiere214 and 6 others
OP, you tried to lick his cock did you not?
No he seemed very straight and i was there for business so I couldn't just hit on people in the street(i dont do this anyway, as a prettyboy my job is to be demure)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell and Danish_Retard
No he seemed very straight and i was there for business so I couldn't just hit on people in the street(i dont do this anyway, as a prettyboy my job is to be demure)
But this is a prime example of why you need to move to America so you can always carry a hand gun with you.

The highest SMV guy I've ever seen was at a concert, he was at least 195cm, easily stuck out of the crowd, wide as fuck, but had insane, dark hair, light blue eye, top tier eye area, jaw, cheekbones, nose and lips, and looked harmonious on top of all that. I was with a girl, he was behind me and she was in front of me, so I positioned myself to hide him for her POV.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and blackckatt
But this is a prime example of why you need to move to America so you can always carry a hand gun with you.

The highest SMV guy I've ever seen was at a concert, he was at least 195cm, easily stuck out of the crowd, wide as fuck, but had insane, dark hair, light blue eye, top tier eye area, jaw, cheekbones, nose and lips, and looked harmonious on top of all that. I was with a girl, he was behind me and she was in front of me, so I positioned myself to hide him for her POV.
You shouldn’t deprive your GF of beauty.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
His name was arvid

• +1
Reactions: CannedFoot
u r not a prettyboy u r masculine like ryan gosling

Another day of Norwegians mogging

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
I am feminine
shocked mr bean GIF

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
@blackckatt

hahaha, he is a psychopath with high intelectual word skill, don't let him twist your mind :lul:
too late he's alredy manipulated and gaslit me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Gatekeep gaslight girlboss

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30552
Im becoming more misogynist

Women dont know true beauty

they are anti beauty and pro sex
i always attract mentally ill ones that cant just act normal without making issues

they are so dumb delusional and STUPID fucking HECK man

i always attract mentally ill ones that cant just act normal without making issues

they are so dumb delusional and STUPID fucking HECK man
Their behavior has a logic to it, there is a method to their madness, but they will never tell you how they feel. Everything they do is a means of feeling how you react and they do infinitesimal calculus with your reactions.

But at the end of the day, considerations of beauty play little to no role in their calculus. They would sacrifice bjorn andresen to the gods for bruce willis under the right circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Their behavior has a logic to it, there is a method to their madness, but they will never tell you how they feel. Everything they do is a means of feeling how you react and they do infinitesimal calculus with your reactions.

But at the end of the day, considerations of beauty play little to no role in their calculus. They would sacrifice bjorn andresen to the gods for bruce willis under the right circumstances.
truth. this is so annoying

we are too beautiful for women. they dont appreciate it fully to the devine level i deserve, else they wouldnt do all these weird mental games and reaction gauging when my beauty exceeds their's and they even know it

i dont get why this happens to me im legit perfect my only flaw is being too aware of my devine mystical nature (i am cocky and have a big ego)

truth. this is so annoying

we are too beautiful for women. they dont appreciate it fully to the devine level i deserve, else they wouldnt do all these weird mental games and reaction gauging when my beauty exceeds their's and they even know it

i dont get why this happens to me im legit perfect my only flaw is being too aware of my devine mystical nature (i am cocky and have a big ego)
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
@uselessmentalcel damn that @slop slinger twisted your mind like a cinamonn roll :feelsuhh::lul::lul:

@uselessmentalcel damn that @slop slinger twisted your mind like a cinamonn roll :feelsuhh::lul::lul:
I was gaslit, girlbossed, gatekept

the ol triple g

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
i can't cope with not being able to go on yachts with guys like the one i saw in oslo
U cope by becoming the physical embodiment of an angelic jock

he was walking in downtown oslo

he was actually dark brown hair even though everyone else there is blonde

his face was very harmonious. reminded me of chico
You found me