The most brutal blackpill is the ES Ratio pill.

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
This is the ratio that is literally synonymous with attractiveness. All high psl guys have an ES Ratio of 0.45+. The people who don't have this are people who are considered attractive because statusmaxxed.

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ideal is .45-.48 and but .44 is acceptable and so is .49

• +1
easy to fix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
Mines good I think

• +1
Even when I was bluepilled I thought a low one looked really weird

• +1
Yes.

->

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 3 others
If your IPD is not terrible as compared with your other facial features, you can reduce a large bizygomatic width with zygoma reduction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
zygomatic shave

hairstyle

eyebrow+eyelashmaxxing

nasal bridge filler

increased lower third height

masseter botox

hoodie

glasses

Example:
(no zygomatic shave done)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, maxlooks and 1 other person
do you have some exmple of men with good an bad es ratio?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
JFL my es ration is ~0.38 (6.8/18). With curtain hair it become ~0.45. I'm praying everyday my hairline is intact. :cry:
pm me a pic please

• +1
This is the ratio that is literally synonymous with attractiveness. All high psl guys have an ES Ratio of 0.45+. The people who don't have this are people who are considered attractive because statusmaxxed.

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

how to calculate properly ?

• +1

I have 0.46

• +1
JFL my es ration is ~0.38 (6.8/18). With curtain hair it become ~0.45. I'm praying everyday my hairline is intact. :cry:
pm me a pic please
Sorry I have exposed my eye area ald (in 1 of my post) I cant just blur them anymore to hide my identity. I measure again my bizygomatic width again it's 16 actually, so 6.8/16=0.425

• +1