The most brutal blackpill though

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
is that i shouldnt even be alive at this point. there is no logical reason as to why im still here. I just kinda exist ig, but there is no reason behind it.

this is probably why im constantly stressed, its because being alive bothers me. restless spirit type of shit.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, primqwe, twojei and 1 other person
is that i shouldnt even be alive at this point. there is no logical reason as to why im still here. I just kinda exist ig, but there is no reason behind it.

this is probably why im constantly stressed, its because being alive bothers me. restless spirit type of shit.
get a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
There's a lot of conventions, he can't because he's gone from insecure to a total incel + can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the oneit before that and doesn't think he's worthy of pretty girls

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
There's a lot of conventions, he can't because he's gone from insecure to a total incel + can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the oneit before that and doesn't think he's worthy of pretty girls
its easy to get over someone, just date as much girls as u can and have fun and by some time u wont even care about the old bitch, thats atleast what i did

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
its easy to get over someone, just date as much girls as u can and have fun and by some time u wont even care about the old bitch, thats atleast what i did
i went out with 6 girls after her lol. each worse than the last.

Very easy especially if he writes like that. It will be a piece of cake for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the last oneit + can't get over the oneit before that
but the old oneitis was the love of my life :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

the only good girl was my old oneitis tbh tbh. everyhign after that was a disease
look at it like that, if it was meant to be u would’ve stayed together, u will find better