the most brutal blackpills.

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
I was watching this video

and holy shit the meekspill is easily a top 5 most brutal blackpills ever. I don't even have to explain anything I mean just see the video is beyond bruthalll.

so that got me thinking in your opinion what are the most brutal blackpills?? the meekspill is one but which other is a good example? tell me in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
I did a school project on Richard Ramirez. Made me mad and sick to my stomach. Look his story up that shit will make you lose hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and the next o'pry
I did a school project on Richard Ramirez. Made me mad and sick to my stomach. Look his story up that shit will make you lose hope
ive seen it before have the same idea of the meekspill but ramirez didn't get out of jail unfortunately if not he would have the same meeks success

ramirez was a twisted piece of subhuman trash

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15099, Norwooder and 1 other person
he raped and hanged a 9 year old, i dont fuck with that kind of nigga.
I was joking bhai, if he didn't do that I wouldn't have minded him tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
400 weeks v 1 meeks. fuck slaving for money when you can looksmax

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Lmao id clown this mf meeks if I met him IRL. Fucking clown ass nigga.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
good to see ur not a low eq retard tbh.
Jfl yeah there's some fucking morons in the incelosphere, especially over at incels.is

I'm literally arguing with a guy who thinks it's bad if you have a code of killing men but not killing kids :lul:

Jfl yeah there's some fucking morons in the incelosphere, especially over at incels.is

I'm literally arguing with a guy who thinks it's bad if you have a code of killing men but not killing kids :lul:
people who worship ramirez are worshiping him for his face and ignoring all the bad hes done which is literally one of the biggest things incels hate about women. unbelievable retards out there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
people who worship ramirez are worshiping him for his face and ignoring all the bad hes done which is literally one of the biggest things incels hate about women. unbelievable retards out there tbh.
Thing is, they don't even worship him for his looks. At least not the retard I was arguing with. He just thinks if you're okay with killing men you should be okay with killing women and kids too (don't care about women but kids shouldn't be harmed at all)

Thing is, they don't even worship him for his looks. At least not the retard I was arguing with. He just thinks if you're okay with killing men you should be okay with killing women and kids too (don't care about women but kids shouldn't be harmed at all)
They worship him for being a dark triad dom high T low E low inhib psycopathic cold blooded murderer 6-7 PSL gigachad slaying machine who gave a quarter of a fuck about the law and living on this shithole of a world. He'd have ended your pathetic subhuman life in the blink of an eye, cuck son of a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, PubertyMaxxer and the next o'pry
.co cels are too depressed to even think normally tbh.

They worship him for being a dark triad dom high T low E low inhib psycopathic cold blooded murderer 6-7 PSL gigachad slaying machine who gave a quarter of a fuck about the law and living on this shithole of a world. He'd have ended your pathetic subhuman life in the blink of an eye, cuck son of a whore.
Keep crying for me.

he would end your life too jfl

• +1
Don't burst his bubble bro, let him think otherwise. Then he meets a real serial killer and gets brutally ravaged :lul:

SON SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LOW T PERMAVIRGIN RAPEBABY OF A THOUSAND HINDU WHORES.
I COULD END THE LIFE OF THAT PATHETIC MEXICAN TWINK IN JUST A MILLISECOND.
I'D THEN PROCEED TO RAPE YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WHILE YOU WATCH IN DISBELIEF, MANCLIT-TOUCHING WORTHLESS GUTLESS DOG.
KEEP BARKING LIKE THE LITTLE POODLE YOU ARE, DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW I WOULD BE THE ONE TO SHIT ON YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE AFTER DECIMATING YOUR SUBHUMAN FAMILY AND GIVING AN ABRUPT END TO YOUR DELUDED SHITSTAINED BLOODLINE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and the next o'pry
What is this myth that serial killers are good fighters or some shit? They go after women, children, and if men they take men by surprise. Ol Richie would probably get fucked up in an actual fight.

Don't burst his bubble bro, let him think otherwise. Then he meets a real serial killer and gets brutally ravaged :lul:
he probably thinks sucking serial killer dick will earn him good boy points with them :lul:

the faggots he jacks off over and defends for free on the internet would hang him by his intestines for sport if they got the chance :feelshaha:
SON SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LOW T PERMAVIRGIN SON OF A THOUSAND HINDU WHORES.
I'D PROCEED TO RAPE YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WHILE YOU WATCH IN DISBELIEF, MANCLIT-TOUCHING WORTHLESS GUTLESS DOG.
KEEP BARKING LIKE THE LITTLE POODLE YOU ARE, DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW I WOULD BE THE ONE TO SHIT ON YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE AFTER DECIMATING YOUR SUBHUMAN FAMILY AND GIVING AN ABRUPT END TO YOUR DELUDED SHITSTAINED BLOODLINE.
didnt read a single word.

• JFL
SON SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LOW T PERMAVIRGIN RAPEBABY OF A THOUSAND HINDU WHORES.
I'D THEN PROCEED TO RAPE YOUR WHORE OF A MOTHER WHILE YOU WATCH IN DISBELIEF, MANCLIT-TOUCHING WORTHLESS GUTLESS DOG.
Rent free
he probably thinks sucking serial killer dick will earn him good boy points with them :lul:

the faggots he jacks off over and defends for free on the internet would hang him by his intestines for sport if they got the chance :feelshaha:

Jfl not only that but they'd do it with such ease too. He copes hard

INDEED SON I DO NOT CONDEMN THE ACTS OF THOSE SOCIOPATHIC KILLERS. I SEE YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE YOU EITHER WERE RAPED BY HIM OR ARE A BULLYING SUFFERING TWINK, PROBABLY ONE OF MY VICTIMS. YOUR PTSD CAN BE SENSED FROM MILES OF DISTANCE, YOU RADIATE FAGGOTRY. KILL YOURSELF DOG.

What is this myth that serial killers are good fighters or some shit? They go after women, children, and if men they take men by surprise. Ol Richie would probably get fucked up in an actual fight.
They dont have any hesitation, so they can mercilessly weild sheer brutality without batting an eye. While u try to punch them, they’re trying to gouge their fingers into ur eyesockets.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Rent free

Jfl not only that but they'd do it with such ease too. He copes hard
KEEP ANSWERING FOR YOUR LOW T BOYFRIEND, YOU'RE LIKE A DOG ON A LEASH. I DIDNT DIRECT A SINGLE WORD TOWARDS YOU.

KEEP ANSWERING FOR YOUR LOW T BOYFRIEND, YOU'RE LIKE A DOG ON A LEASH. I DIDNT DIRECT A SINGLE WORD TOWARDS YOU.
The moroccan poster from lookism did it better, this is just cringe

• +1
INDEED SON I DO NOT CONDEMN THE ACTS OF THOSE SOCIOPATHIC KILLERS. I SEE YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE YOU EITHER WERE RAPED BY HIM OR ARE A BULLYING SUFFERING TWINK, PROBABLY ONE OF MY VICTIMS. YOUR PTSD CAN BE SENSED FROM MILES OF DISTANCE, YOU ERADICATE FAGGOTRY. KILL YOURSELF DOG.
keep barking like the mutt you are. I currently recline in your head completely devoid of rent.

keep barking like the mutt you are. I currently recline in your head completely devoid of rent.
Joined Sunday at 1:22 AM

“Mister ramirez im such a fan of ur facial bones and low inhib! c-can we be friends?”

Joined Sunday at 1:22 AM’s me
"m-m-mr Ramirez, w-w-why are you s-s-s-strangling me?"

:lul:

“Mister ramirez im such a fan of ur facial bones and low inhib! c-can we be friends?”

Joined Sunday at 1:22 AM’s me
THAT FAGGOT MURDERED CHILDREN AND WOMEN, SON. IT DISPLAYS A HUGE AMOUNT OF ESTROGEN TO BE AFRAID OF THAT LITTLE BITCH. WITHOUT A WEAPON I'D HAVE SODOMIZED HIM INFRONT OF HIS MOTHER.

THAT WILL BE YOU AFTER I FACEFUCK AND DISFIGURE YOUR MOTHER

Its over for hybristophiliacels :feelshaha:
THAT FAGGOT MURDERED CHILDREN AND WOMEN, SON. IT DISPLAYS A HUGE AMOUNT OF ESTROGEN TO BE AFRAID OF THAT LITTLE BITCH. WITHOUT A WEAPON I'D HAVE SODOMIZED HIM INFRONT OF HIS MOTHER.

THAT WILL BE YOU AFTER I FACEFUCK AND DISFIGURE YOUR MOTHER
Ur gonna sodomize ramirez? Are you gay? :lul:

They dont have any hesitation, so they can mercilessly weild sheer brutality without batting an eye. While u try to punch them, they’re trying to gouge their fingers into ur eyesockets.
Anime logic lmao

he is chad because wears a galatasaray jersey

being galatasaray fan = +3 psl points

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry
:feelskek: jfl at these low iq aspies

gay
imagine saying ur gonna sodomize someone to try and appear high T :lul:

its over for closetedcels

• JFL
h0ly shit, i just read richard ramirez's crmes and damn he was crazy as fuck lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas
Crazy beats strong every time if not severely outclassed weightwise.
Again just anime logic, strong beats weak everytime, consistently crazying your way to victory is not a real thing

Again just anime logic, strong beats weak everytime, consistently crazying your way to victory is not a real thing
I Was ADHD psycho a long time ago and in middle school a fat bitch who was a good 50 pounds heavier than me sucker punched me and pinned me to a wall during recess, he kept pounding his fists into my face. So I bit his fist as it came crashing down on me until I tasted blood then kicked him down the stairs.

• +1
I Was ADHD psycho a long time ago and in middle school a fat bitch who was a good 50 pounds heavier than me sucker punched me and pinned me to a wall during recess, he kept pounding his fists into my face. So I bit his fist as it came crashing down on me until I tasted blood then kicked him down the stairs.
tales

Not proud of this one:
A psychopathic lesbian girl once smashed my skull into a brick pile in 8th grade

couldnt do shit despite being stronger and bigger than her because she kept ramming my head into bricks full force

crazy theory is legit

• So Sad