The most brutal part of being a short male

AngryShortMale

AngryShortMale

Führer of Looksmax.org
The most brutal part of being a short man is not that you get less pussy and you are less respected, these are just symptoms of the main problem: You look like a fucking child. I remember back when I was trying to get a wageslavery job and I went for the interview and the manager didn't even believe that I was at least 16 years old (I was 18 at the time) and thought that I was using a fake ID. :lul:

If you are a fucking manlet like an actual manlet not slightly below average height I'm talking 5'6 and below you will 100% be mistaken for a child and will receive condescending attitudes towards you, less respect from other males, people will take you less seriously, you'll be seen as easy prey and more likely to be a victim of a crime and you will be 100% a fucking laughing stock of a man. There is nothing more emasculating (besides literally having your cock cut off) than being a fucking gigamanlet and the worst part about it is you cannot do anything about it not even LL can save you at these heights, it's truly over. The best thing you can do about it is growing a beard, getting jacked as fuck in the gym, carrying weapons like knife or firearm, voicemaxxing (thank the Gods I have a deep ass voice), look pissed off at all times and never ever showing any kind of weakness. Sure you will never be respected by other people at 5'4 but at least people will not see you as an easy target if you are jacked and strapped at all times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Emiqrox, EggKing and 8 others
Ive seen somewhere that a thick, long beard and a deep voice is enough to cancel out any other feminine characteristics and to be considered masculine by people.

Unironically dwarfmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Emiqrox, potentialzaddy and 5 others
The most brutal part of being a short man is not that you get less pussy and you are less respected, these are just symptoms of the main problem: You look like a fucking child. I remember back when I was trying to get a wageslavery job and I went for the interview and the manager didn't even believe that I was at least 16 years old (I was 18 at the time) and thought that I was using a fake ID. :lul:

If you are a fucking manlet like an actual manlet not slightly below average height I'm talking 5'6 and below you will 100% be mistaken for a child and will receive condescending attitudes towards you, less respect from other males, people will take you less seriously, you'll be seen as easy prey and more likely to be a victim of a crime and you will be 100% a fucking laughing stock of a man. There is nothing more emasculating (besides literally having your cock cut off) than being a fucking gigamanlet and the worst part about it is you cannot do anything about it not even LL can save you at these heights, it's truly over. The best thing you can do about it is growing a beard, getting jacked as fuck in the gym, carrying weapons like knife or firearm, voicemaxxing (thank the Gods I have a deep ass voice), look pissed off at all times and never ever showing any kind of weakness. Sure you will never be respected by other people at 5'4 but at least people will not see you as an easy target if you are jacked and strapped at all times.
Grow a beard and gymmaxx if you want to get no pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Ive seen somewhere that a thick, long beard and a deep voice is enough to cancel out any other feminine characteristics and to be considered masculine by people.

Unironically dwarfmaxx.
Ye those traits are only associated with adult males. I already have the voice just need to grow a beard. Probably gonna need minox for that because I have shitty beard genes.

Grow a beard and gymmaxx if you want to get no pussy
kek reminded me of this

BasicallyMe

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, bloomercel, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Idk if minox is the best, I tried using it but got side effects. Its rare and you prob won't but I think the beards with minox don't look natural to me. Hard to describe but in the before and after it just doesn't look the same as someone who can naturally grow a beard.

What I mean is test/DHT might be better.

How old are you and do men in your family grow facial hair?

Being short is a worst thing for a man

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TheDragon, ALP and 1 other person
Idk if minox is the best, I tried using it but got side effects. Its rare and you prob won't but I think the beards with minox don't look natural to me. Hard to describe but in the before and after it just doesn't look the same as someone who can naturally grow a beard.

What I mean is test/DHT might be better.

How old are you and do men in your family grow facial hair?
I'm 20 and I still can't grow much shit. My dad can grow a beard but he always shaves it off for work and my uncle and cousin can grow mountain man beards. I can only grow a shitty mustache, a little chin beard and some shitty little hairs on my cheeks. I'm going to get my hormones checked out because they are probably low since I lack dimorphism like beard, body hair, thick bones, etc.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 29639
What's so bad about being mistaken for a child I thought everyone here wanted JB's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and forevermirin
I'm 20 and I still can't grow much shit. My dad can grow a beard but he always shaves it off for work and my uncle and cousin can grow mountain man beards. I can only grow a shitty mustache, a little chin beard and some shitty little hairs on my cheeks. I'm going to get my hormones checked out because they are probably low since I lack dimorphism like beard, body hair, thick bones, etc.
damn bro we're very similar, Im also 20 and all the same stuff like my older relatives grow proper beards. I thought this too and my test is fine, I've been trying to test and DHT maxx which made my facial thicker and created some new hairs but not to the extent I want. I also noticed some new chest hair which I have almost none of from doing this.

I think the real fix though is Test and Mast, e.g. my test is normal I just think I need more DHT to activate the androgen receptors and start growing hair

Latest studies found that hairfrauding give you extra 3 inches to height

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
What's so bad about being mistaken for a child I thought everyone here wanted JB's
You are seen as easy prey and weak also people try and take advantage of you because of that. If you are mistaken for a child I can guarantee you will make less money because since no one takes you seriously you won't get promoted at work and will most likely always be at the bottom of the hierarchy which means less money. Life isn't all about getting pussy even if it's a big part of life for a man you still need to make good money so you can live comfortably and have less stress.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You are seen as easy prey and weak also people try and take advantage of you because of that. If you are mistaken for a child I can guarantee you will make less money because since no one takes you seriously you won't get promoted at work and will most likely always be at the bottom of the hierarchy which means less money. Life isn't all about getting pussy even if it's a big part of life for a man you still need to make good money so you can live comfortably and have less stress.
I'm just dunking on all the users obsessed with JB's. Manletism sucks and will haunt you in every corner of your life even outside of the dating market

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AngryShortMale
damn bro we're very similar, Im also 20 and all the same stuff like my older relatives grow proper beards. I thought this too and my test is fine, I've been trying to test and DHT maxx which made my facial thicker and created some new hairs but not to the extent I want. I also noticed some new chest hair which I have almost none of from doing this.

I think the real fix though is Test and Mast, e.g. my test is normal I just think I need more DHT to activate the androgen receptors and start growing hair
Yeah it's probably DHT since I remember reading online that DHT is more responsible for facial and body hair growth. I don't know if I got low T or not because I'm horny almost all the time and I have no problems getting and maintaining an erection so it's probably my DHT levels which are low but I'm gonna get both checked out just to be sure.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I have a 5'1 friend, i call him everytime i go outside to look taller (i am 6'1 barefoot)

Yeah it's probably DHT since I remember reading online that DHT is more responsible for facial and body hair growth. I don't know if I got low T or not because I'm horny almost all the time and I have no problems getting and maintaining an erection so it's probably my DHT levels which are low but I'm gonna get both checked out just to be sure.
Doesn't hurt to check but I doubt anything will be out of the normal, that's what it was like for me so I thought I might just save you the hopium

Unironically dwarfmaxx.
bf3002616ccb86fb386b584e2860beda.jpg
449b6f7bbefef83ad826b83480e7dfa5.jpg
0d2e9312960d38609af9bf45e7c2ca45.jpg

I get mistaken for a 15yo girl xddddddd. Manletism/frameletism is a serious disorder.

It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AngryShortMale and LooksThinker