The most brutal pill: Approaching her first

asdvek

asdvek

No, it's not fucking looks or height or frame or whatever fucking bullshit you believe is true.

It's literally fucking approaching her, while both of you are still young (13-16 years old depends on country) and she's a virgin, nobody has approached her before.

There's literally a very low chance of her rejecting you if nobody has approached her before. She isn't brainwashed yet, she doesn't know what chad is, if you literally approach her first, and get together, and be the first person to take her virginity, she will be connected to you for life.

You know i see most of u fags are daydreaming about ur oneitis and stuff, but don't, if u are not planning to approach her, someone else thats low inhib will approach her and they'll be set for life. What did you do? Just sit there and daydream all day long, SHE ISN'T GONNA APPROACH YOU BRO, YOU HAVE TO APPROACH HER.

Literally if she's young 13-16 years old middle school high school she's not a whore shes virgin etc etc she won't humiliate you bro, she won't reject you brutally. At worst she will say no. I'm talking about a virgin teenager. Just be her first. Approach her the moment you can, never wait. Or some other person will approach her and it'll be too late. And you'll keep daydreaming and crying. You missed the chance.

This is brutal because most of you are too stupid to understand this and think "muh bro chad is law bro she wants chad" bro fucking no what the fuck if youre still young and shes young too and shes a virgin she doesnt want "6'5 blue eyes finance trust fund 8x6" NOOOOOOOOO ITS A FUCKING VIRGIN BROO ITS A FUCKING VIRGIN SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT THESE SHIT ARE IF SHE DOES SHE DOESNT MIND ITS A VIRGIN

Btw this only works if you are already 13-16, these are the times girls are virgins, after that, they're most likely not virgins, so this wont work. Literally just be her first at a young age. If you are older than that, sorry bro, next time at another life maybe.

TL;DR STOP DAYDREAMING AND APPROACH THAT VIRGIN BEFORE SOME OTHER GUY THATS LOW INHIB ENOUGH DOES APPROACH HER AND IT'LL BE TOO LATE AT THAT MOMENT AND SHE WILL BE CONNECTED TO HIM FOR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Ghoulish and 9 others
I'm Indian

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, humanoidsub7, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
No, it's not fucking looks or height or frame or whatever fucking bullshit you believe is true.

It's literally fucking approaching her, while both of you are still young (13-16 years old depends on country) and she's a virgin, nobody has approached her before.

There's literally a very low chance of her rejecting you if nobody has approached her before. She isn't brainwashed yet, she doesn't know what chad is, if you literally approach her first, and get together, and be the first person to take her virginity, she will be connected to you for life.

You know i see most of u fags are daydreaming about ur oneitis and stuff, but don't, if u are not planning to approach her, someone else thats low inhib will approach her and they'll be set for life. What did you do? Just sit there and daydream all day long, SHE ISN'T GONNA APPROACH YOU BRO, YOU HAVE TO APPROACH HER.

Literally if she's young 13-16 years old middle school high school she's not a whore shes virgin etc etc she won't humiliate you bro, she won't reject you brutally. At worst she will say no. I'm talking about a virgin teenager. Just be her first. Approach her the moment you can, never wait. Or some other person will approach her and it'll be too late. And you'll keep daydreaming and crying. You missed the chance.

This is brutal because most of you are too stupid to understand this and think "muh bro chad is law bro she wants chad" bro fucking no what the fuck if youre still young and shes young too and shes a virgin she doesnt want "6'5 blue eyes finance trust fund 8x6" NOOOOOOOOO ITS A FUCKING VIRGIN BROO ITS A FUCKING VIRGIN SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT THESE SHIT ARE IF SHE DOES SHE DOESNT MIND ITS A VIRGIN

Btw this only works if you are already 13-16, these are the times girls are virgins, after that, they're most likely not virgins, so this wont work. Literally just be her first at a young age. If you are older than that, sorry bro, next time at another life maybe.

TL;DR STOP DAYDREAMING AND APPROACH THAT VIRGIN BEFORE SOME OTHER GUY THATS LOW INHIB ENOUGH DOES APPROACH HER AND IT'LL BE TOO LATE AT THAT MOMENT AND SHE WILL BE CONNECTED TO HIM FOR LIFE
Legit though, just doing PUA stuff also helps if you can't talk to women

• +1
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ttlurker and 2 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Lifefuel for my 16 yr old bwc brethrens (bwc will take over the world)

IMG 2568

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
polyunsaturated fatty acids

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@KevinDurder

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and BrutalMogger
Legit though, just doing PUA stuff also helps if you can't talk to women
Bro it's a fucking virgin girl at a young age im talking about, literally young virgin 13-16 yo while u being that ago too. She doesnt know what chads are.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
i did this with my hs crush and it didnt go very well at all

DONT BOOKMARK NIGGER APPROACH HER RIGHT NOW OR TYRONE WILL FUCK HER YOU HAVE 48 HOURS REMAINING
Shes so fucking perfect tho it hurts to a point

Her smile is so cute her body is petite shes soo perfect bra literally breeding material

@Sapieeen this is real

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
someone please summarize, too many words