The most brutally blackpilling reddit thread I've ever read from a woman [Summarised]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Genes are the most powerful social status. Anything else is subpar

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, playboicarti, Growth Plate and 14 others

Yeah legit thread, similar blackpills here

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, rand anon, Lmao and 3 others
Isn't the opposite true too. men determine the value of women too. Good looking/ high value men also want to date hot women, they will not want to date a woman with flat ass or boobs.
Basically good looking people have higher values than ugly people.

This is why women shouldn't have rights in the first place, back then women were forced to get married even if the man wasn't good looking, but now we have to be good looking for these worthless creatures lol.

Any feminist cuck deserve to rot in hell they ruined society.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 3573 and 6 others
Isn't the opposite true too. men determine the value of women. We also want to date hot women we don't want to date a woman with flat ass or boobs.
Cope. :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Lygodactylus and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 19551
Isn't the opposite true too. men make the value of a girl too. We also want to date hot girls we don't want to date a girl with flat ass or boobs.
Basically good looking people have high values.
cope shit tbh, If a man mates with a low value woman he wastes what like 6hrs before he can mate again, If a woman does this they waste over 9 months of their life unable to mate and the kid is more dependant on them

makes sense for women to be more selective, theres no penalty for a man to fuck pmuch everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Lmao and thereallegend
cope shit tbh, If a man mates with a low value woman he wastes what like 6hrs before he can mate again, If a woman does this they waste over 9 months of their life unable to mate and the kid is more dependant on them

makes sense for women to be more selective, theres no penalty for a man to fuck pmuch everything
If that's the case then why do they get ass implants/boobs implants!! because they know higher value men are even more selective than women.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19551
Isn't the opposite true too. men determine the value of women. We also want to date hot women we don't want to date a woman with flat ass or boobs.
Basically good looking people have higher values than ugly people.

This is why women shouldn't have rights in the first place, back then women were forced to get married even if the man wasn't good looking, but now we have to be good looking for these worthless creatures lol.

Any feminist cuck deserve to rot in hell they ruined society.
Female hypergamy does not exist, despite the fact that men want to be with very attractive women. That doesn't mean that we only want to be with the pinnacle of perfection as some women want.

Some men were abandoned by God and cannot even conceive of female interaction easily. Women no matter how much of a horrible fat piece of shit she is, she will always get a mate.

Come on shit, even this foid has a man, damn it I'm going to kill myself Lizzie   boyfriend 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829, stevielake and 1 other person
If that's the case then why do they get ass implants/boobs implants, cuz they know higher value men are even more selective than women.
that doesn't affect anything I said

ofc better looking women have higher value, doesn't mean low value women don't have more inherent value than low value man

low iq cel

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
that doesn't affect anything I said

ofc better looking women have higher value, doesn't mean low value women don't have more inherent value than low value man

low iq cel
Lol you just proved my point while still calling me low IQ lmao this shit it funny now

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Based. Which subreddit is this from?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Lol you just proved my point while still calling me low IQ lmao this shit it funny now
fuck off god damn incel piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Fraud your genetics as hard as you possibly can (Gymcelling, roiding, plastic surgery, lifts)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ALP, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
"I like having freedom and safety from low value men"

This is what tinder is for. It's part of feminist end game. To weed out all sub-chads

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and Lmao
Female hypergamy does not exist, despite the fact that men want to be with very attractive women. That doesn't mean that we only want to be with the pinnacle of perfection as some women want.

Some men were abandoned by God and cannot even conceive of female interaction easily. Women no matter how much of a horrible fat piece of shit she is, she will always get a mate.

Come on shit, even this foid has a man, damn it I'm going to kill myself View attachment 1679672

This is the true blackpill. :blackpill:

We are the blackpill.:blackpill:

Check this out.

If chad only accepted Stacy and 100% refused anything else. Then Becky must accept normies. And so on. Balance is restored. Men and women are happy.:yes:

But what does irl chad do? He is no different than a incel when it comes to denying sex. 7s 6s 5s and even 4s.:no:

Chad does not care. Our fellow man. Our brother from another mother. He takes anything especially if it delivered, 12:00am & hidden from public. :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Growth Plate and Deleted member 19036
Foid admits they are inferior to men lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
haha this is so false for several reasons :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
idc what reddit blue haired landwhales and failed single mothers say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19487, Deleted member 19036 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
society ovarall gets fucked as the time goes by
She's right when she says most men are worthless, but where she's wrong is, most women are also worthless. Ugly, fat, stupid women that will give you ugly, fat, stupid children, what is the worth in that?

She claims that if a man that is valued by other men is not valued by women, he therefore has no value
What a fucking narcy cunt, I'd rather be Tesla and never touch a woman and have men marvel at what I've done for centuries to come than be some slum dwelling street shitter who reproduces with a subhuman woman and has 10 kids

Getting to the point where you see the biological urge to pass on your genes as archaic is literally the end game
That is the point where your spirit has ascended so much that you are done reincarnating and will pass into the next realm for good
Your final incarnation was merely to advance the world with your discoveries to give the rest of the apes a chance to catch up to you spiritually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 15004, ALP and 1 other person
She claims that if a man that is valued by other men is not valued by women, he therefore has no value
What a fucking narcy cunt, I'd rather be Tesla and never touch a woman and have men marvel at what I've done for centuries to come than be some slum dwelling street shitter who reproduces with a subhuman woman and has 10 kids

Getting to the point where you see the biological urge to pass on your genes as archaic is literally the end game
That is the point where your spirit has ascended so much that you are done reincarnating and will pass into the next realm for good
Your final incarnation was merely to advance the world with your discoveries to give the rest of the apes a chance to catch up to you spiritually

tu97jG8.png

Not a cope at all IF the man himself is also genetically fit. What is a cope is a retarded bluepilled chad settling for a girl way below him with shit genetics