The most common mexican phenotypes

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
I’m bored as fuck so i decided to make this thread because why not jfl.
I couldn’t find normies as examples so i used gl people btw.

Mestizo: The stereotypical mexican, has a somewhat balanced mix of indigenous and white features, found in the central regions of Mexico. 40-49% native approx.
52A09016 F4B8 40F1 8BB0 74C06291F8C1

Harnizo: Slightly whiter looking pheno but still not white passing, usually has 1 castizo and 1 mestizo parent. 30-39% native approx.
CACBC223 113E 4080 A1D4 45DBD03DE983

Castizo: White passing phenotype, can have some ethnic features but they’re not that noticeable, usually found in northern regions of Mexico. 20-29% native approx.
E1FC4358 D3DB 4CE5 BAE5 F0BFFD09E877

Indigenous: Name should speak for itself, usually found in southern regions of mexico. 90-100% native approx. This one has a great variety of “subphenotypes”.
5E563EBD 7935 437E 91D0 1896D051C7DD

There are also triracial and 100% white phenos, but they are not that common so i did not put them here

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Also, the spaniards made PSL aspie tier phenotype classifications, but it’s retarded and outdated
A92D9BF4 0233 4527 9017 7D810A8E05D2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, blueeyeswhitedrgon and 1 other person
How common are pure Spanish phenotypes?

Like the post but Ryan is clearly mestizo not white passing at all. Also castizos look way more white than that. You also forgot the “creatura” pheno

Attachments

• 6539D053-F29C-4FE5-8A70-3C50311789C0.jpeg
    6539D053-F29C-4FE5-8A70-3C50311789C0.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 66
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, AcneScars and Beanermaxxer
How common are pure Spanish phenotypes?
Depends on what part of Mexico you are at, North Mexico and Mexico City have a lot of fully white, while the Southern parts have more mestizo and fully indigenous populations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer and Deleted member 756
Depends on what part of Mexico you are at, North Mexico and Mexico City have a lot of fully white, while the Southern parts have more mestizo and fully indigenous populations.
I see, is there a correlation between class and phenotype? Like are the elites in Mexico more likely to be fully white

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
I see, is there a correlation between class and phenotype? Like are the elites in Mexico more likely to be fully white
Yup, fully white looking people are usually upper class, you will almost never see a poor 100% white person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I love castizas...

• Love it
Like the post but Ryan is clearly mestizo not white passing at all. Also castizos look way more white than that. You also forgot the “creatura” pheno
“la creatura” is the triracial pheno i mentioned in the end

There’s a mix of people with Mestizo pride but also a lot who are proud of their white %, kind of like those Indians who claim med. Being lighter comes with a lot of benefits especially in more touristy areas in terms of jobs. The richest families in Mexico City tend to be whiter. This is reversed with American immigrants, I was made fun of a lot for being “white” and told I should change my name since nobody would believe I was Mexican. Even still I wish my skin was more tan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 756
Which pheno is @BrendioEEE ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Mestizo: The stereotypical mexican, has a somewhat balanced mix of indigenous and white features, found in the central regions of Mexico. 40-49% native approx.
View attachment 1205403
Harnizo: Slightly whiter looking pheno but still not white passing, usually has 1 castizo and 1 mestizo parent. 30-39% native approx.
View attachment 1205406

Castizo: White passing phenotype, can have some ethnic features but they’re not

View attachment 1205403
View attachment 1205406

Castizo: White passing phenotype, can have some ethnic features but they’re not that noticeable, usually found in northern regions of Mexico. 20-29% native approx.
View attachment 1205408

Indigenous: Name should speak for itself, usually found in southern regions of mexico. 90-100% native approx. This one has a great variety of “subphenotypes”.
View attachment 1205412

There are also triracial and 100% white phenos, but they are not that common so i did not put them here
Looks could be deceiving
some of them are legit white passing despite having brown ameindian family members
Brian ortega surprise truck dad JKbWvX
Eb2e291f 4a3d 4fa3 9df5 e43ba199149d0

Brian T City Ortega and his parents.

Jessie Diego Magdaleno Fa

Jessie and Diego Magdaleno brothers.

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew
ok? he could still pass as castizo
I guess. But I just founded funny cus he's from Spain. If your 100 %White but have brown eyes and dark hair someone will label you ethnic. The whole Varg Nordic supremacy meme.

• +1
every Mexican girl I’ve seen in life looked like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Beanermaxxer
You're not mexican?
My family is from Northern Spain, my grandmother used to be a famous singer there.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
So you're spanish? You don't look mexican that's why I asked
Yeah i'm spaniard lol, although my dad has some english on his side (unfortunately), not much though. Mostly Spaniard.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
There’s a mix of people with Mestizo pride but also a lot who are proud of their white %, kind of like those Indians who claim med. Being lighter comes with a lot of benefits especially in more touristy areas in terms of jobs. The richest families in Mexico City tend to be whiter. This is reversed with American immigrants, I was made fun of a lot for being “white” and told I should change my name since nobody would believe I was Mexican. Even still I wish my skin was more tan.
That's not true. At least in Northern Mexico, there a lot of poor whites that blend together with mestizos. Also some rich families are (((white))), this is CryptoJews: ie: Salinas, Garza, Rodríguez. Also, (((mestizos))) (aka (((Hispanics))) and (((Latinos)))) are allegedly CryptoJews.

Stop saying anti-white woke shit about whites in Mexico.