The most common traits of sperm donors

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

SENSE OF HUMOR AND LAID BACK?
Source

CHAD IS LAID BACK BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES HE NEVER SUFFERS NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES, SO OF COURSE OVER TIME YOU'D BECOME VERY LOW INHIB. AND THEY PROBABLY PERCEIVED WHATEVER THE FUCK CHAD SAID AS FUNNY BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS ALONE

THEY PUT THESE TWO TRAITS ON TOP OF THE LIST TO SEEM LESS SHALLOW

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE A BLUEPILLED SUBHUMAN WHO CONSIDERS HIMSELF FUNNY AND LAID BACK GOING THERE EXCITED TO SPREAD HIS GENES ONLY TO GET BRUTALLY REJECTED JFL

Attachments

• 1580274689976.png
    1580274689976.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1580274694220.png
    1580274694220.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1580274698463.png
    1580274698463.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1580274703018.png
    1580274703018.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • source.gif
    source.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • source.gif
    source.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, CupOfCoffee, maxmendietta and 1 other person
I hope the balding indian janitor who works at the sperm bank contaminates every single batch. It would be pure lifefuel to see some old hag expecting a chad give birth to a recessed janitorial prodigy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, Lmao, Aesthetic and 11 others
I hope the balding indian janitor who works at the sperm bank contaminates every single batch. It would be pure lifefuel to see some old hag expecting a chad give birth to a recessed janitorial prodigy
I seriously hope this happens. I would love to see some subhuman chad worshipping roastie getting artificially impregnated because no chad would commit to her and she wanted to have kids. And then her kid is born a half curry to a 5'2 balding indian janitor JFLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
I want to sneak into a sperm bank and replace all sperm with sperm collected from subhumans all over the world. I will also disguise myself as a doctor that works there and anesthetize a girl and secretly inject subhuman balding Indian janitor cum into her mouth and also get blood from a faggot and inject it into her bloodstream so when she wakes up she will know at least 000000.1 pain of being incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, LookistWorld, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
They also forgot one trait, the most major trait.

WHITE SKIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This true?
Whenever I see stats about sperm donations and demand, white sperm donors always seem to be in short supply or out of stock, hmmmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fair/pale and rosy are most definitely white. Medium probably could be considered white. Dark skin tones didn’t even crack 15%. What are you arguing?
Im not arguing against you. I what I meant by “they didn’t” is that they didn’t forget to mention white skin as a very important trait

Im not arguing against you. I what I meant by “they didn’t” is that they didn’t forget to mention white skin as a very important trait
U left that out at the beginning son

View attachment 247666
SENSE OF HUMOR AND LAID BACK?
View attachment 247676

CHAD IS LAID BACK BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES HE NEVER SUFFERS NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES, SO OF COURSE OVER TIME YOU'D BECOME VERY LOW INHIB. AND THEY PROBABLY PERCEIVED WHATEVER THE FUCK CHAD SAID AS FUNNY BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS ALONE

THEY PUT THESE TWO TRAITS ON TOP OF THE LIST TO SEEM LESS SHALLOW

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE A BLUEPILLED SUBHUMAN WHO CONSIDERS HIMSELF FUNNY AND LAID BACK GOING THERE EXCITED TO SPREAD HIS GENES ONLY TO GET BRUTALLY REJECTED JFL
Be atleast 6'3
Be Nordic
Profit

seeing this reminded me of a guy on some tv show in a crowd filled with women, dude was pure subhuman in their eyes and he talked about how he is a sperm donor because he wants reproduce somehow, jfl at all the sluts faces when they saw how a sperm donor could look like

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos