The most competitive environment to pull a girl from

Which is the most competitive environment to pull a girl from?

• Daygame

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Nightgame

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Tinder

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Social circles

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6824

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Anywhere in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, .👽., TopzCat1 and 2 others
Not sure whats the most competitive but if you generally wondering what works:

Tinder = impossible unless you are 90% percentile in Looks AND "text game"

Daygame & nightgame = just fucking LOL

Social Circle = the only legit option for the avergae normie. Though lets be honest , who the fuck has a social circle in 2021.. AND BTW this is .me users you are asking

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 10524, .👽. and 2 others
If anyone votes anything other than tinder, they should be banned for 2 weeks. I'll pay the admin.

One slay in several months on that shit. 4/10 bug eyed curry for solid body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Kmscurry, Deleted member 5830 and 3 others
If anyone votes anything other than tinder, they should be banned for 2 weeks. I'll pay the admin.

don't you get like 100+ matches? When i tried back then i got 0 likes

don't you get like 100+ matches? When i tried back then i got 0 likes

PM me. I'm gonna test you. My game with your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

cope anyone even I can get laid off tinder

• +1
Tinder is so fucking easy

since you rated me, should i even bother with tinder on my college campus?

I'll pm you as well.

I wanna do trials on both.

You'll definitely do better as you're the caucasian chad-lite version of him but without any failo. He has 1 failo.

I'll pm you as well.

I wanna do trials on both.

You'll definitely do better as you're the caucasian chad-lite version of him but without any failo. He has 1 failo.
my nose is brutal thou :(

my nose is brutal thou :(

I'll pm you.

Make a tinder profile USING EMAIL. Upload the pics I tell you to and then verify you aren't a chad-fish and get a blue tick.

Then we'll see how you do. Let's talk on pm. YOu manage the account tbh.

R u redpilled? How much does game matter in your opinion

A lot more than you realise and yes I am red-pilled.

Women are sexually aroused and turned on not only by the physical but also the mental/emotional. I know. I've experienced this.

Red Pill doesn't discount looks anyway bro. BlackPill is just for guys below normie looks level. Since no charm/game would ever work for them as they can't pass the first hurdle.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 5830, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

Social Circle = the only legit option for the avergae normie. Though lets be honest , who the fuck has a social circle in 2021.. AND BTW this is .me users you are

Social Circle = the only legit option for the avergae normie. Though lets be honest , who the fuck has a social circle in 2021.. AND BTW this is .me users you are asking

So dont even bother trying to get a girl then you faggot?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Women are sexually aroused and turned on not only by the physical but also the mental/emotional. I know. I've experienced this.

Red Pill doesn't discount looks anyway bro. BlackPill is just for guys below normie looks level. Since no charm/game would ever work for them as they can't pass the first hurdle.
how does one really know whether or not he passes the normie threshold though

• +1
bulbous, crooked
my nose is "masculine", as in pretty good starting from the middle part, straight, high set nasion etc, but the tip is bulbous and slightly droppy, it's a brutal harmony killer tbh

social circles and its not even cllose tbh.

oh waiit i mean thats the easiest i just read the title now. ^^^

Last edited:
how does one really know whether or not he passes the normie threshold though

You do when you're lean. I know that. It's common sense I think. Your sex-appeal dictates what sort of game you can run. If your face is cute it's gonna be a little more sweetboy. Basically your personality has to be incongruent with your looks. Their "idea" of you in their minds has to be played on. Remember women are ideological about men, as they acknowledge that we are the more powerful sex.

• Woah
my nose is "masculine", as in pretty good starting from the middle part, straight, high set nasion etc, but the tip is bulbous and slightly droppy, it's a brutal harmony killer tbh
mine is bulbous, crooked from deviated septum, mid set nasion,

• So Sad
it's ultra sound rhino or nothing it's too risky otherwise
what about rohrich in dallas? i heard he was basically the taban of noses in the US of A

• +1

should i use minox for my brows since they are my main flaw?

what about rohrich in dallas? i heard he was basically the taban of noses in the US of A
The issue with the US of A, is that they mostly do it on females, and never with ultrasound rhino, i know his results it's decent, i can try to find out better names that i've heard of but look at these results :

You can't do more natural.
A slight correction that looks natural > an overcorrection in rhino.

PM me. I'm gonna test you. My game with your looks.
I got two matches 0 likes. How is that possible to get fewer likes than matches? I got mad and deleted tinder afterwards.

Tinder is so fucking easy
hello Chad
just-go-talk-to-her.jpg

The issue with the US of A, is that they mostly do it on females, and never with ultrasound rhino, i know his results it's decent, i can try to find out better names that i've heard of but look at these results :

You can't do more natural.
A slight correction that looks natural > an overcorrection in rhino.
looks good, i definitely will have to check rhino out. I have committed to the idea but I still need to save up cash and since im 18 im hoping to get it over with by 23.

Investing in the market at the minute and hopefully make some money so i can get it sooner.

• +1