The most depressing sub on reddit, these people are mentally ill

I

incel_warrior

Iron
I decided to surf r/short and stumbled upon this post I was shocked how these people are delusional. This guy will develop severe PTSD once he realizes that people find him weird and start laughing at him. Just imagine yourself walking dressed like this in those shoes. I can't express the feeling that I feel for this man, it's not even sadness, it's something even worse.

The worst part is that these people gaslight him that he is doing a good thing. Just check out this post by some dude. He even calls himself a "short king", that is the most self-humiliating way to call yourself. These people are either mentally ill or these are some NSA bots that use a technology similar to chat GPT to influence people's thinking.

Attachments

• asdsa.png
    asdsa.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
i thank god every day iam not short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, redmaxx, A L P H A M A L E and 7 others
Thats a perfect representation of the reddit hivemind. By far the most bluepilled website. It’s funny but also kinda sad. These are literally NPCs with predictable dialogue trees. “It’s about personality!” “Everyone has different preferences!” “You don’t want the women who care about height anyway!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, humanoidsub7, redmaxx and 6 others
Thats a perfect representation of the reddit hivemind. By far the most bluepilled website. It’s funny but also kinda sad. These are literally NPCs with predictable dialogue trees. “It’s about personality!” “Everyone has different preferences!” “You don’t want the women who care about height anyway!”
I started to believe a conspiracy theory (I made this one up) that these comments are written by some advanced chat gpt in nsa lab. Like literally every comment on reddit is the same. Every sub is like TwoXChromosomes, it's all the same language they use there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and RoyaleWithCheese
I started to believe a conspiracy theory (I made this one up) that these comments are written by some advanced chat gpt in nsa lab. Like literally every comment on reddit is the same. Every sub is like TwoXChromosomes, it's all the same language they use there.
JFL, maybe you’re right. Somehow I’m lucky enough that I don’t know anybody like that in real life. The Matrix was a documentary.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
i saw it yesterday

Mf is 4'8!! how can he cope??? He looks funny af I hope he doesn't have children

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026 and incel_warrior

the dude is a woman lmao that's why 4'8 and has onlyfans JFL gross!!!

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, vinotinto2026, niqfan625 and 1 other person
reddit users arent real people

Hes a tranny so its ok
also. WHATEVER YOU DONT LOOK THROUGH HIS POST HISTORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, niqfan625, Ajay and 1 other person
Hes a tranny so its ok
also. WHATEVER YOU DONT LOOK THROUGH HIS POST HISTORY
Damn, I just discovered that the r/short sub is full of trannies. That explains those low-test comments they write on there.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
These trannies are the biggest attention seeking ever.

Did they not stop to think they would look much worse short as a guy rather than a woman

These trannies are the biggest attention seeking ever.

Did they not stop to think they would look much worse short as a guy rather than a woman
Now they can experience what it is like to be an average man.

So fucked

taken in the toy section as well. caged

• JFL
4'8
Fucking brutal

b
I decided to surf r/short and stumbled upon this post I was shocked how these people are delusional. This guy will develop severe PTSD once he realizes that people find him weird and start laughing at him. Just imagine yourself walking dressed like this in those shoes. I can't express the feeling that I feel for this man, it's not even sadness, it's something even worse.

The worst part is that these people gaslight him that he is doing a good thing. Just check out this post by some dude. He even calls himself a "short king", that is the most self-humiliating way to call yourself. These people are either mentally ill or these are some NSA bots that use a technology similar to chat GPT to influence people's thinking.
brutal

Jfl he gets height mogged by literal 10 year old boys, gigabrutal. Can't believe someone would willingly turn into a man at that height. Literally changed the difficulty from easy to impossible

• +1