the most disrespected person in america is the black woman

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

One guy, I went out with constantly mentioned throughout the night how I don’t look black at all. I told him it annoyed me when guys would joke around and say “wow I’m dating a black girl” like they never would have. Then he says “well I would never date a black girl” and how I didn’t count. He wasn’t the first to say that.

Growing up, my mom would constantly remind me how lucky I am that my hair is straight and not nappy and how light my skin is. Sadly, my dad fetishized Asian women and made it clear he would never be with a black woman, despite how much he said he loves his mom and sister.

Tell her to keep crying superior mixed lightskins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If she woke up as a 4'11" curry tomorrow she'd realise how wrong she was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
The most disrespected woman in America isn’t the black woman. It’s the native woman.

• Hmm...

Literally 5 minutes before this an obese black woman passed me and said “scuse you” no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
- family life is fucked due to rampant alcoholism among Native American men
- reservations falling apart
- culture completely disregarded and forgotten by everybody
- Native American women aren’t listened to anywhere. Black women have the democratic party to vent to. Natives have 0 political clout and therefore, can’t vent their issues to anybody
- Remnants of their culture are stripped and commercialized (I.e, Pocahontas. Costumes based around American Indians)

• +1
- family life is fucked due to rampant alcoholism among Native American men
- reservations falling apart
- culture completely disregarded and forgotten by everybody
- Native American women aren’t listened to anywhere. Black women have the democratic party to vent to. Natives have 0 political clout and therefore, can’t vent their issues to anybody
- Remnants of their culture are stripped and commercialized (I.e, Pocahontas. Costumes based around American Indians)

You could argue native women are most since they have the highest rates of rape and kidnapping to the point there is a term for it Missing and murdered Indigenous women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl