The most EFFECTIVE thing you can do to your skin. QUICK DRAMATIC RESULTS+AT HOME+CHEAP

splunx

splunx

Iron
After substantial studying of chemical peels both reading literature and self applying,

The modified jessner+TCA peel is the the golden standard of chemical peel to radically change your skin. This is what PLASTIC SURGEONS used to do before lasers and would cost thousands of dollars for 1 treatment.

According to literature, this is a SAFE and EFFECTIVE peel. Scarring has been recorded to be RARE; I have used several times and the results are unbelievable.

This is the lightest peel you can do that actually BOOST collagen substantially. no other peel, besides phenol, is able to do this. Even yearly use of retinA 0.1% does not come close in collagen building.

Hundreds of studies have been published about this peel, and it still remains the best non-laser cosmetic skin procedure.

This is the DEEPEST peel you can do, before going into PHENOL peels, which are really hard to buy and unsafe.

BASICALLY buy a 60 percent glycolic solution, and a 35 percent TCA solution, available from AMAZON. Put ONE Layer the glycolic solution first for 2 minutes and wash off, and then put ONE layer of the TCA solution until significant frosting (skin turns white)is observed.
*Note, if you want you can instead by a jessner solution instead of the glycolic solution. Studies show that they both have the same result in the final outcome.

Wash everything off, moisturize, AND STAY OUT OF THE SUN FOR 2 WEEKS.

For ethnics, you might want to consider using hydroquinone a month before/after the peel.

FOR BEGINNERS: I would suggest doing just a 25 percent percent peel every 2 months to start off, before going to this peel.

ANYTHING ABOVE THIS IS DANGEROUS.

What to expect: -More even tone skin
-Fine lines, wrinkles decreased
-better texture
-reduction of acne scars/marks
-A natural glow
-Increase collagen production, lasting up to 6 months

I highly recommend reading through this, especially 7.7 onwards which detail the procedure:
eknygos.lsmuni.lt/springer/93/59-67.pdf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, middayshowers and Deleted member 1680
1 post.... not sure...what if it is a troll designed to burn off skin of looksmaxxers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 2621, Jerzy Bondov and 8 others
1 post.... not sure...what if it is a troll designed to burn off skin of looksmaxxers?

This is actually a relatively safe, medium level peel. Numerous NCBI articles are posted on the safety and efficacy of the peel.

Be aware guys,wait for an expert

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
Are you shitting me bro? A 60% glycolic/ 35% TCA peel at home? Are you trying to give strangers chemical burns? Fucking hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 3123, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
JoinedJan 2, 2020

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and GoMadAndSTFU
JFL HE THINKS THAT LOOKSMAXXER ARE DUMB AND SILLY,GET OUT OF HERE MODAFUQAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
The safety of this peel is well recognized. And like I said before, one should start at lighter peels before moving on to this one.

aestheticsjournal.com/feature/medium-and-deep-chemical-peels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7600705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19730318
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921757/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17166210
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2800869/

I'm in med school, I know my shit
Are you shitting me bro? A 60% glycolic/ 35% TCA peel at home? Are you trying to give strangers chemical burns? Fucking hell.

He does. He wants us to burn off our face. Fucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3962 and Alexanderr
The safety of this peel is well recognized. And like I said before, one should start at lighter peels before moving on to this one.

aestheticsjournal.com/feature/medium-and-deep-chemical-peels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7600705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19730318
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921757/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17166210
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2800869/

Nobody is doubting that TCA and Jessner peels work. Just don't do them at home you fucking troglodyte.
And if you're in med school then you should know that consumer (or patient) safety comes before cosmetic outcomes. Fucking do better.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, middayshowers, Kade and 2 others
isnt dermarolling enough?

Nobody is doubting that TCA and Jessner peels work. Just don't do them at home you fucking troglodyte.
And if you're in med school then you should know that consumer (or patient) safety comes before cosmetic outcomes. Fucking do better.

Again, this is a medium level peel. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I am am providing information so people can have more choices and more information about various looksmaxing procedures.

This post is to inform, not to coerce.

I have provided numerous studies on the safety of this peel, and I encourage anyone to do more research by themselves.
isnt dermarolling enough?
At home Dermarolling is substantially ineffective in collagen building. Although it could be effective in conjunction with a vitamin C treatment afterwards.

Again, this is a medium level peel. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I am am providing information so people can have more choices and more information about various looksmaxing procedures.

This post is to inform, not to coerce.

I have provided numerous studies on the safety of this peel, and I encourage anyone to do more research by themselves.
Yes, a medium peel depth. Which should only be done in clinic by qualified practitioners.

With a title and wording in the first post like that? I'd say there was coercion there.

No, you provided articles where all but one were studying the efficacy of peels, not safety. The efficacy of a modified Jessner and TCA peel isn't in doubt here. If this whole post was "these peels are great, go to your local cosmetic dermatologist or esthetician and ask for one", nobody would have batted an eyelid since these peels are relatively safe in clinic. The issue lies in the fact that you presented it as a viable "at home treatment". Like I said, fucking do better.

Yes, a medium peel depth. Which should only be done in clinic by qualified practitioners.

With a title and wording in the first post like that? I'd say there was coercion there.

No, you provided articles where all but one were studying the efficacy of peels, not safety. The efficacy of a modified Jessner and TCA peel isn't in doubt here. If this whole post was "these peels are great, go to your local cosmetic dermatologist or esthetician and ask for one", nobody would have batted an eyelid since these peels are relatively safe in clinic. The issue lies in the fact that you presented it as a viable "at home treatment". Like I said, fucking do better.

"In select patients, combination of Jessner’s solution with 35% TCA solution allows for a safe and effective resurfacing of moderate facial rhytids and dyschromias."

"The Jessner’s-trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel is a procedure developed by Monheit to produce a safe, effective medium-depth chemical peel for the treatment of photoaged skin, actinic keratoses, and superficial acne scars."

"is an effective, safe resurfacing tool that can..."

coercion, by definition, is a use of threats or force to make someone do something.

Although you can argue my writing is persuasive, its not coercive. In the original post I also recommended not going higher than this peel, starting at lighter peels, and avoiding the sun.

"In select patients, combination of Jessner’s solution with 35% TCA solution allows for a safe and effective resurfacing of moderate facial rhytids and dyschromias."

"The Jessner’s-trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel is a procedure developed by Monheit to produce a safe, effective medium-depth chemical peel for the treatment of photoaged skin, actinic keratoses, and superficial acne scars."

"is an effective, safe resurfacing tool that can..."

coercion, by definition, is a use of threats or force to make someone do something.

Although you can argue my writing is persuasive, its not coercive. In the original post I also recommended not going higher than this peel, starting at lighter peels, and avoiding the sun.
None of those are talking about at home use. Fucking hell. You're meant to be a med student my dude, you're gonna have issues if you can't separate what is safe to do in a clinic from what is safe to do at home.

None of those are talking about at home use. Fucking hell. You're meant to be a med student my dude, you're gonna have issues if you can't separate what is safe to do in a clinic from what is safe to do at home.
I'm assuming everyone here are adults, and they can assess the risk and reward systems by themselves. In a site which encourages suicide and fatalism, i'm surprised you're taking such a hard stand against legitimate looksmaxing methods.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, عبد الرحمن and Wannabe6ft2
Will this burn off my skin?

Will this burn off my skin?
Again, I encourage you to research peels. I encourage you to read up on publish literature on how peels modify the skin. I would suggest starting out with light TCA peels (15%), which can be bought from amazon, and see how your skin reacts, before moving on to more advanced peels.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Someone ban this moron.

Someone ban this moron.
For the username of "Ascend or Die", you are very passive in your need to ascend. Ironic.
????????????
Your skin is highly susceptible to UVA and UVB rays after the procedure. As such, you should avoid sunlight well before and after the procedure. I encourage you to stay out of the sun for two weeks, and wear at least UV 30+ sunscreen after the fact.

Last edited:
i went through a whole bottle of glycolic acid. didnt do shit. just get retin a. works and is less dangerous

Lol people need to calm down.

I myself do TCA peels 50% monthly with no issues but I have very resilient skin. I think it's helping my skin

• +1
Reactions: splunx
I'm assuming everyone here are adults, and they can assess the risk and reward systems by themselves. In a site which encourages suicide and fatalism, i'm surprised you're taking such a hard stand against legitimate looksmaxing methods.
No, not everyone here is an adult.
Honestly bro I stay away from that shit, I'm here pretty much solely to try and help with skincare questions since I literally get paid to know about that stuff.

O
No, not everyone here is an adult.
Honestly bro I stay away from that shit, I'm here pretty much solely to try and help with skincare questions since I literally get paid to know about that stuff.
As a doctor, the safest, and most effective way you can improve your skin is to wear and spf 30+ plus broad spectrum sun screen, as well as as use 0.05 percent retin A every other night, as well as vitamin C, and a moisturizer. This is the gold standard of safe skin care protocol.

As a doctor,
Congrats on graduating and starting a job in less than 36 hours my dude.
the safest, and most effective way you can improve your skin is to wear and spf 30+ plus broad spectrum sun screen, as well as as use 0.05 percent retin A every other night, as well as vitamin C, and a moisturizer. This is the gold standard of safe skin care protocol.
Ehh. Kind of? For plenty of people? Sure, that's an okay routine (I'm assuming you chose to omit cleansing as a matter of not being arsed to type it). Some chemical exfoliation wouldn't go amiss and that's a huge generalisation re tretinoin but I'm not opening that can of worms.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Just take a cold shower it’s good for skin and hair

I'm all for doing whatever tf you wanna do with your body, but DO NOT ever do a chemical peel at home. Ever.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
lmao this forum

one day people recommend LL and lefort 3 to people that barely need it and get agreed with

the next day someone recommends a homemade chemical peel and gets flamed

y’all mercurial

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and OCDMaxxing
I'm all for doing whatever tf you wanna do with your body, but DO NOT ever do a chemical peel at home. Ever.
This. This fucking DIY plastic surgery / skin care has to stop.

It is not THAT expensive. Why the fuck don't plebs understand that it is way smarter to delegate specific tasks to people SKILLED and SPECIALIZED in doing them. How poor are you? You will pay more for fucking up and then going to docs to get your fuckup fixed than saving for procedure at reputable clinic.

This. This fucking DIY plastic surgery / skin care has to stop.

It is not THAT expensive. Why the fuck don't plebs understand that it is way smarter to delegate specific tasks to people SKILLED and SPECIALIZED in doing them. How poor are you? You will pay more for fucking up and then going to docs to get your fuckup fixed than saving for procedure at reputable clinic.

80716186 2618489074931296 3569093058194571264 n