The most evil thing girls in my country can ask you

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Is "Where do you go out to?". This question is the ultimate NT test, there is no consensus as to what the right answer to this question is, as soon they ask you this question you are a man on an execution stand.

Becuase not only you have to know some places and what happens in them, these places have to match the places they go out to as well. If they sense you are not NT or if you dont share the same spots then its completely over.

You need to fuck them before they get to that point of making this question. Literally just escalate as fast as you can, the more the convo drags on the worse it gets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, twojei, Gonthar and 3 others
When a foid asks me what i do for work i know it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Alt Number 3, Apparition and 2 others
just be chad. It would fix everything
If ur chad and u say “yea i play videogames and jerk off all day” she wouldnt give a single fuck cuz ur chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, twojei and 1 other person
I don't understand, what does that question mean?

Is "Where do you go out to?". This question is the ultimate NT test, there is no consensus as to what the right answer to this question is, as soon they ask you this question you are a man on an execution stand.
Just tell them: "Ha-ha, everywhere, I like to move around, go to all places, try everything, etc.". That being said you should learn first what are the hottest places in your city, where people hang out, etc.
You could make a Chadfish for example on a dating site/app, pretend you're new in town and ask the local sluts where they go, what they do, what are the best places, who are the most popular people, etc. and find out this way a lot about the local social and nightlife...

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Just tell them: "Ha-ha, everywhere, I like to move around, go to all places, try everything, etc.". That being said you should learn first what are the hottest places in your city, where people hang out, etc.
You could make a Chadfish for example on a dating site/app, pretend you're new in town and ask the local sluts where they go, what they do, what are the best places, who are the most popular people, etc. and find out this way a lot about the local social and nightlife...
high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Becuase not only you have to know some places and what happens in them, these places have to match the places they go out to as well. If they sense you are not NT or if you dont share the same spots then its completely over.

You need to fuck them before they get to that point of making this question. Literally just escalate as fast as you can, the more the convo drags on the worse it gets.
lol. up ur game. u lack communication skills

• So Sad
Me personally I hang out at the Newport. Harry's. Fluties. Endochine. Nell's. Comell Club. The New York Yacht Club. The regular places.

• Woah