the most fucked up thing about being tall

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
is that you dont have any execuses if your succes with girls is mediocre or less

its really just ugly face

no leg lengthning for your face

no sweet coping with mk677

just the harsh bitter reality

I am 195 and wizard

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
I feel this way about being 6’

An ugly face is just as big of a bottleneck as being a stupidly short height 5'2.

Over for many many men.

Jfl at being an incel when you're above 6'

Jfl at being an incel when you're above 6'
Face matters too unless the dickpill is real like @dicklet4incher has a theory of.

If height is such a big halo why did I get bullied/called ugly pretty much all my school life despite being the tallest kid in class.

If height is such a big halo why did I get bullied/called ugly pretty much all my school life despite being the tallest kid in class.
look at your sig

If you're above 6' and minimum 4 PSL you should be getting laid every now and then
Interesting shit, this tall Asian kid next to me got bullied for being tall and wanted to be around my height, 5'10". Idk tbh

Tall and ugly is truly black pill

because you're a low T high inhib cuck

Face matters most

Face matters most
Face doesn't matter if you're a 5'5 high inhib nerd
Above average tall guy with a good body high status and high testosterone will get more girls than a 7.5psl high inhib manlet

because you're a low T high inhib cuck
Ok so people coming up to my face and pulling Snapchat saying I'm ugly was definitely me being "low T" and "high inhib". It definitely wasn't my face. Ok Genius

Ok so people coming up to my face and pulling Snapchat saying I'm ugly was definitely me being "low T" and "high inhib". It definitely wasn't my face. Ok Genius
Yes it was because youre low t and high inhib
if you wasnt a wimp and a sissy loser in high school and actually fought the people who bullied you just maybe they wouldnt bully you again even if you were 2PSL

Yes it was because youre low t and high inhib
if you wasnt a wimp and a sissy loser in high school and actually fought the people who bullied you just maybe they wouldnt bully you again even if you were 2PSL
That was at work in an after school program. All I can do is tell my manager. And yes I actually am doing something about it I'm hitting the gym and learning assertiveness. Nobody treats me poorly as of now. Almost all those situations I used my brain instead of my instincts I even threatened to murder a couple of kids in 5th grade for calling me ugly. Yeah guess where that "low inhib" behavior got me into.

I even threatened to murder a couple of kids in 5th grade for calling me ugly. Yeah guess where that "low inhib" behavior got me into.
no one is going to take threats seriously thats coming from a guy who gets bullied and never beat anyone up in his school
Except maybe when youre american and white they'll tag you as a potential school shooter lol

That was at work in an after school program. All I can do is tell my manager. And yes I actually am doing something about it I'm hitting the gym and learning assertiveness. Nobody treats me poorly as of now. Almost all those situations I used my brain instead of my instincts I even threatened to murder a couple of kids in 5th grade for calling me ugly. Yeah guess where that "low inhib" behavior got me into.
Unless you run the fade and beat they ass no one will take you seirously ngl

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall