The most hateable person facially in the world

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and Imretarded?
bro is the cat emoji
IMG 6221

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kazey, buflek and 2 others
Total death to all middle eastern "people"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and 5'7 zoomer
You know how some people have that "resting bitch face", there's also the opposite - "resting nice face" where people look like they're always smiling or smirking...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kazey, God-himself and 2 others
You know how some people have that "resting bitch face", there's also the opposite - "resting nice face" where people look like they're always smiling or smirking...
Yeah and it's f'ed up if you deal with them. My sister has that face and it's like they consider themselves above everyone and more intelligent and so on.

When i was a teenager i begged my mother to give me 5 minutes with her in a room to fix that issue with my bare hands but she never accepted sadly, and the problem carries on till today.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
Yeah and it's f'ed up if you deal with them. My sister has that face and it's like they consider themselves above everyone and more intelligent and so on.
But it doesn't mean they think they're actually smarter than you, it's just their resting facial expression, there are also other similar resting faces that make people look sad, angry, annoyed, suspicious, surprised, sleepy, dumb, etc. even when they aren't really...

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
hes doing that to trigger ethniks