The most high IQ thing you can do in a fight is walk away

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Title. I don't care if some 14 year edgy faggots who have probably never been in a real fight call me low T or cuck for it. Ive been in a few figths as an adult. The smartest thing you can do is to always avoid conflict and try to descalate the situation. Picking up random fights and ending up with injuries and consequences from authorities that can be easily avoided by just keeping your male ego in check is stupid. I've seen many people ruining their lives because they couldn't control their impulses. Rusticated from uni, police cases for assault, getting jumped on by gangs etc etc

You never know thr kind of person you picked a fight with. He could be gangster with weapons for all you know. It's best to walk away from it or just run. Only fight if there's really no other option. Anyone who does MMA would also tell you do the same. You win 100% of all thr fights that you don't fight

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, alurmo, IAMNOTANINCEL and 26 others
Nah bro you need to empty the mag into his body and spend the rest of your life in prison, he had it coming when he said “Yo mama”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t20cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, IAMNOTANINCEL and 18 others
@tombradylover @TechnoBoss @Gargantuan @WeiWei @TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, tombradylover and TechnoBoss
I have genuinely never been in a fight in my life and I think the same can be said for most western men, barring pre-pubertal playground fights. Only shitskins really do that stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
I have genuinely never been in a fight in my life and I think the same can be said for most western men, barring pre-pubertal playground fights. Only shitskins really do that stuff.
True. I lived in a ghetto area for a while.

Too many people are carrying weapons nowadays. You get into a fight and all of a sudden they get lucky and clock you in the jaw and you fall on the concrete and bash your head open.

One punch homicides are not a rare occurance. In my state you can only be charged with misdemeanor assault if you accidentally kill someone in a brawl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Too many people are carrying weapons nowadays. You get into a fight and all of a sudden they get lucky and clock you in the jaw and you fall on the concrete and bash your head open.

One punch homicides are not a rare occurance. In my state you can only be charged with misdemeanor assault if you accidentally kill someone in a brawl.
legit
99% of conceal carriers are just itching for the chance to legally blow someones brains out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, princeof316, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
At the end of the day its gonna depend on where you're from whether or not you even have the
choice to walk away or not.Although I will say that if there is a Knife involved even if you are a trained
Martial Artist the odds of that fight 99% of the time will almost never be in your favor and retreating at
that point would probably be wise.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Title. I don't care if some 14 year edgy faggots who have probably never been in a real fight call me low T or cuck for it. Ive been in a few figths as an adult. The smartest thing you can do is to always avoid conflict and try to descalate the situation. Picking up random fights and ending up with injuries and consequences from authorities that can be easily avoided by just keeping your male ego in check is stupid. I've seen many people ruining their because they couldn't control their impulses. Rusticated from uni, police cases for assault, getting jumped on by gangs etc etc

You never know thr kind of person you picked a fight with. He could be gangster with weapons for all you know. It's best to walk away from it or just run. Only fight if there's really no other option. Anyone who does MMA would also tell you do the same. You win 100% of all thr fights that you don't fight
Based

Even in muaythai class they always taught that it's best to always avoid

• +1
Reactions: twojei, LancasteR, Yliaster and 2 others
High IQ

Those plant eaters are too impulsive!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, FaceandBBC and Jason Voorhees
I remember that fight. It was like 20+ people all throwing chairs and shit.
Just imagine if you jump into a fight like that to show everyone how high T you are and brag on .org :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Title. I don't care if some 14 year edgy faggots who have probably never been in a real fight call me low T or cuck for it. Ive been in a few figths as an adult. The smartest thing you can do is to always avoid conflict and try to descalate the situation. Picking up random fights and ending up with injuries and consequences from authorities that can be easily avoided by just keeping your male ego in check is stupid. I've seen many people ruining their because they couldn't control their impulses. Rusticated from uni, police cases for assault, getting jumped on by gangs etc etc

Then what pride would you have?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
No point of even getting into a street fight (especially in America). Only time I'm fighting back is if I'm getting jumped and am just gonna pull out my knives and start stabbing.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
No point of even getting into a street fight (especially in America). Only time I'm fighting back is if I'm getting jumped and am just gonna pull out my knives and start stabbing.
Legit. I get not everyone can carry a gun but if you can’t just go to Home Depot and buy a cheap knife. Everyone needs an equalizer. Something you can pull out if they pull out their knife so at least they know that if they come at you there’s a good chance they’ll get stabbed too.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and FaceandBBC
lol I’m 199 pounds 13% BF and train BJJ
All those stats are worthless when a 5'5 skinny subhuman can put you down like a rabid dog in two seconds with a gun or a knife.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, iblamehumphrey and TechnoBoss
Just imagine if you jump into a fight like that to show everyone how high T you are and brag on .org :lul:
And then when you wake up from being KO'd your oneitis appears through the hospital curtains.

For a moment you feel rapturous. You pinch yourself; you're awake!!

Then a 400ng/dl prettyboymaxxed fluffy+chains+baggy maxxed TikToker walks through the curtains, grabs her ass, she giggles and walks away with him. And you never see either of them again.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Nirvana, iblamehumphrey and 2 others
humans just are not built for combat anyways. we are too frail, even someone like brock lesnar could be killed by some midget with a properly placed punch

meanwhile a goat can do this shit to a 1000lb animal and get up like its nothing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
And that’s when you run or grab something to defend yourself 🤦🏻

And then when you wake up from being KO'd your oneitis appears through the hospital curtains.

Then a 400ng/dl prettyboymaxxed fluffy+chains+baggy maxxed TikToker walks through the curtains, grabs her ass, she giggles and walks away with him. And you never see either of them again.

View attachment 3209488

Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
“Sorry anon.. you were in the hospital and I was vulnerable. I needed a man to take care of me. Chad was there for me when you weren’t. I’m sorry but we’re done. I’m with Chad now..”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TheLookInYourEyes

Legit. I get not everyone can carry a gun but if you can’t just go to Home Depot and buy a cheap knife. Everyone needs an equalizer. Something you can pull out if they pull out their knife so at least they know that if they come at you there’s a good chance they’ll get stabbed too.
100%. Always carry some kind of weapon. Doesnt have to be a gun. Even pepper spray or a small utility knife comes in mad clutch. Dont even have to use it. Can just use it as deterrence

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and TechnoBoss

View attachment 3209488

Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Nice fantasy story you cooked up right there. Should have also given names to them to give a real feeling.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@try2beme @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Title. I don't care if some 14 year edgy faggots who have probably never been in a real fight call me low T or cuck for it. Ive been in a few figths as an adult. The smartest thing you can do is to always avoid conflict and try to descalate the situation. Picking up random fights and ending up with injuries and consequences from authorities that can be easily avoided by just keeping your male ego in check is stupid. I've seen many people ruining their lives because they couldn't control their impulses. Rusticated from uni, police cases for assault, getting jumped on by gangs etc etc

As someone who trained mma and bjj yes you won't achieve anything in street fight

• +1
I mean sure but sometimes a person insists on fighting you and will attack you from behind if you try to leave the situation

I mean sure but sometimes a person insists on fighting you and will attack you from behind if you try to leave the situation
tales from shitskinistan

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You can fight as long as the other guy is weaker/smaller than you and alone. In america it's different since everybody has a gun but here the most they can conceal is a knife, which I don't think can turn the tides if you have a good physical advantage.

Putting your physical health at risk for some random subhuman is cuck behavior..

Even the tallest and most muscular wear such protective gear when they have to go into ''fighting'' some random manlet skinny subhuman, because street fighting is unpredictable, there are no rules or referees, and you can always get fingers in your eyes, fist in the back of the head, knee in the temple, etc. just by accident or getting too close to someone in a fight (not to mention knives, which if they only cut off only one of your fingers, it's gg..)

But if you're in a situation where you can't physically get away/run away instantly (in 99% of cases that won't be the case), just try to keep as much distance as possible, and if he gets too close, just try to oblique kick him (no risk of endangering his vital organs or facial features, very low risk to put yourself in a dangerous position, works very well vs random people, and after he basically gets stun from the hit, you can still try to run through the area he blocked or some shit..)

But if you really can't escape and it's a life or death situation, try sticking your fingers in his eyes, and take him down by wrestling him to the ground and once he's down, knees to the head..

And once he's down face up, elbows to the face and elbows 12-6..

this mindset is why low T little brown bois like you get bullied in school by high t british jocks like me

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I knifemaxx + mmamaxx, just finished a sparring session. I would kill anyone who tried fuck with me in public

if you can avoid it then avoid it but if you can' t you need to defend yourself

keep being scared of violence, you low t cockroach. muh what if he has a gun muh what if he has a knife. i'll take it from him and shove it up his ass

• Woah
Reactions: castizo

this is something my mom would say

this mindset is why low T little brown bois like you get bullied in school by high t british jocks like me
do you bully pakis and Indians lol

Ah. The good old AI impact delusions of grandeur

Why does it matter what happens its over for me

• +1
True

Fighting is only worth it if its the only way

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and Jason Voorhees
Tagging resident hood rate gangster @alurmo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo