The most important characteristic of a man

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
is that literally nobody gives a flying fuck about you. Okay, maybe - unless you come from a super dysfunctional family - your family does. But the system society, the world, doesn't.

Eg: Bitch: Omg I wanna die, im so depressed and suicidal. --> People care and wanna help best as they can, the concern is taken seriously

Guy: Omg I wanna die, im so depressed and suicidal --> LOL weakling ko kys vermin ahhahaha

This is never going to change. Hell, I remember when youtube randomly recommended me some 'Male mental health awareness tiktok videos' and I cringed subconsciously. Maybe because my male brain was telling me that the guys in the videos were my competition and it was best if they actually roped or sth

Men make their own value

Women just are. Men must become

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 23017
is that literally nobody gives a flying fuck about you. Okay, maybe - unless you come from a super dysfunctional family - your family does. But the system society, the world, doesn't.
Your friends do

Men make their own value

Women just are. Men must become
Yes I've heard this regurgitated often and I think it's true. TRP gurus tend to say it a lot. For once I agree with them. Sperm is abundant, eggs are scarce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611