The most important mog is the spirit mog

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
Thích Quảng Đức

this is a man who truly knew the power of the will when refined and conditioned, none of us can even come close to understanding what it would be like to have this level of inner strength.

Yet some of us still have the audacity to waste our entire lives being bitter of those born into easier life than us, JFL that is the embodiment of weakness.

Feel free to disregard this all you want with an ironically detached witty remark. But there is nothing more tangibly real than the extent of individual power required to subject oneself to this pedigree of suffering, which this man went through just to make his statement.

May this mans strength prove to be the bottomless gauntlet of human potential, and brutally but fairly remind us of how much improvement we are capable of if we can manage to genuinely try within the confines we were given.

Ironically detached witty remark

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10125
Chronicmemesv2 10431226127649505704018073332676487611788253n

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7866
monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My dick is 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: recessed and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed and Danish_Retard
Either accept your circumstances or let it be the shackles that hold you back from the greatness dwelling within you.
@EreptileDysfunction escape the shackles that hold you back from unlocking the extra 4 inches of greatness dwelling somewhere inside you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Spartacus1-
Dude if that monk was a 7psl chang, do you think he would've burned himself alive? Or sawm in pussy, 8inch deep searching for inner peace?

Dude if that monk was a 7psl chang, do you think he would've burned himself alive? Or sawm in pussy, 8inch deep searching for inner peace?
If you cannot see past your unquenched desires there is nothing I can say for you, hell I literally would have agreed with you at one point. Life is exponentially more profound than you are letting yourself on to believe but it is difficult to understand that when your focus is being shifted, I do not blame you and wish you the best on your future my friend.

This is true, but not for Buddhists