The MOST IMPORTANT step for your non-shampoo journey

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
All of you skip one of the most important steps, which is shampooing out ALL the built up chemicals in your hair before starting your non-shampoo journey. Most hair products, if not that “almost” all (up to 85-90%) contain silicones. These chemicals are built all over your hair, causing you problems such as dandruff, redness, itching, etc.

Silicones don’t go away just by rinsing your hair with water, the only way to remove them is by using sulfates, especially sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This is when clarifying shampoos come into play. You will need a clarifying shampoo that contains ONLY sulfates. Your best option would be to use the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, which can be found for around $3 online or in store.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, 5.5psl, the next o'pry and 4 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Thanks👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension and ascension!
whats the best way to get rid off dandruff

nah why would I not use shampoo. it's great 🥰

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
All of you skip one of the most important steps, which is shampooing out ALL the built up chemicals in your hair before starting your non-shampoo journey. Most hair products, if not that “almost” all (up to 85-90%) contain silicones. These chemicals are built all over your hair, causing you problems such as dandruff, redness, itching, etc.

Silicones don’t go away just by rinsing your hair with water, the only way to remove them is by using sulfates, especially sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This is when clarifying shampoos come into play. You will need a clarifying shampoo that contains ONLY sulfates. Your best option would be to use the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo, which can be found for around $3 online or in store.
View attachment 2140260
I tried it and it was good for a while but the longer my hair the more annoying not using shampoo became.

The biggest tip for hair is never use boiling hot water. My skin and hair improved a lot