The most important thing in life

D

Deleted member 12688

Tbh @curryslayerordeath told me something that really had me thinking. How many people lose their souls and turn away from Christianity because they think they’re too unpure to be saved? Maybe they don’t think of it this way, but rather “Why would i be a part of that religion, i’m not anything like them, it’s not for people like me, i break all the rules”

In reality if you fit into that description YOU are the one Jesus is trying to save most. When he came here he was questioned because he hung around sinners and not the Pharisees and “holy people,” and Jesus told them he is here to heal the sick, because it’s not the healthy who need a doctor.

I recognize my problems, i drink, i smoke, i lust, i commit a lot of sins. I have a sinful narcissistic personality. But because I know what’s waiting for me every day I try to strengthen my mindset so one day I’ll be able to leave all that behind and live the life Christ wants me to live. Everyone can be saved. Don’t ever let someone tell you “How can you be Christian if you did this and that” because if Jesus was able to forgive and change the lives of murderers, thieves, and prostitutes, he is able to forgive and change your life too.

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @PrestonYnot @thecel @ReignsChad

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 7056, isis_Bleach and 15 others
@ChristianChad @WadlowMaxxing @Proex @Jagged0 @chaddyboi66 @GripMaxxing @TheEndHasNoEnd @Zakamg @Yliaster @john2

• +1
Reactions: john2
914F9092 0DF6 4C4D 87E8 096D19160E4E

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Lolcel, CFW432 and 1 other person
Based and christpilled

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Looks234 and Deleted member 12688
Just clarifying, I'm not hating on you bro

Most people here encourage the "wrong" type of behavior even on threads where you mention being christian, so it was just in response to point out how you should try to better yourself and move towards the right path. If you recognize it, then that's the first indication that you're moving back to the right path and should continue fixing your behavior to fit the christian ideal once again, regardless of how you were before - and its obviously ideal to do with as much haste as you can.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 12688
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Fuck religion

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
Fuck religion
Pray for this lost soul tbh. It’s clear he’s troubled he needs our prayers and God’s help. May God lead you out of your bitterness and homosexuality

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @curryslayerordeath @TheEndHasNoEnd @Adriana Lima @PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, TheEndHasNoEnd, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 12688
Pray for this lost soul tbh. It’s clear he’s troubled he needs our prayers and God’s help. May God lead you out of your bitterness and homosexuality

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @curryslayerordeath @TheEndHasNoEnd @Adriana Lima @PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel
Im serious. I hate religion and everything it stands for, the world would 100% be a better place without it ( it’s self explanatory really)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dnrd, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
The power of Christ compels you, son!

Read the bible, learn the word of Christ and God! Reject sin! Accept Christ as Lord!
Ive read the Bible. It’s filled with contradictions, and it’s scientifically inaccurate

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dnrd and Deleted member 6403
Im serious. I hate religion and everything it stands for, the world would 100% be a better place without it ( it’s self explanatory really)
You never fail to spew bitterness, lies and ignorance in every one of your posts

Know that i’m keeping you in my prayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ive read the Bible. It’s filled with contradictions, and it’s scientifically inaccurate
I'll pray for you. It's clear that degeneracy has taken over your soul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Tbh @curryslayerordeath told me something that really had me thinking. How many people lose their souls and turn away from Christianity because they think they’re too unpure to be saved? Maybe they don’t think of it this way, but rather “Why would i be a part of that religion, i’m not anything like them, it’s not for people like me, i break all the rules”

In reality if you fit into that description YOU are the one Jesus is trying to save most. When he came here he was questioned because he hung around sinners and not the Pharisees and “holy people,” and Jesus told them he is here to heal the sick, because it’s not the healthy who need a doctor.

I recognize my problems, i drink, i smoke, i lust, i commit a lot of sins. I have a sinful narcissistic personality. But because I know what’s waiting for me every day I try to strengthen my mindset so one day I’ll be able to leave all that behind and live the life Christ wants me to live. Everyone can be saved. Don’t ever let someone tell you “How can you be Christian if you did this and that” because if Jesus was able to forgive and change the lives of murderers, thieves, and prostitutes, he is able to forgive and change your life too.

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @PrestonYnot @thecel @ReignsChad
Christianity is a tool of jewish enslavement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Danish_Retard

Thoughts?
Let's hope this 'one day', when you change, comes very soon, my fellow brother in Christ.

Thoughts?
ccp mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
I am Christian but i will still do “immoral” things to better my life

• Woah
The power of Christ compels you, son!

Read the bible, learn the word of Christ and God! Reject sin! Accept Christ as Lord!
the power of getting butt-blasted compels him

• JFL
true

but @curryslayerordeath is hindu dindu as far as i know

could be wrong doe

Imagine still believing in jesus in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
is religion a new coping mechanism for this forum?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and oldcelloser
christcuck and copepilled; youre just ugly, accept that instead of shit copes; everyone was incel tier or oldcel last time i went to church srs

I’m Muslim

Thoughts?
how do u know god exist?