• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, oldcell, diggbicc and 1 other person
Leg Lengthening
Midface ratio can be changed if you have a big philtrum
Race is cope unless Asian / Indian

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, hebbewem and maxmendietta
glad i mog in these arenas tbh.

the worst death sentence is severe manletism. the rest can be managed and improved

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, forwardgrowth, Kade and 7 others
All of these fall under phenotype categorizations, which are solely dependant to what kind of genes you inherit.

Incel parent + normie parent = incel

Stacy parent + chad parent = Chad/Stacy

Incel parent + Incel parent = Indian

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, LowTierNormie and diggbicc
5. Skull shape - if you have a wimp skull, train your neck to minimise that nerd look. However skull size cannot be changed.

4. IPD - there is some sort of myofunctional therapy or appliance out there that alters the IPD ngl. But idk about the name of it tbh.

3. Height - alterable till the age of 20.

2. Race - surgeries to reduce ethnic facial features and skin lightening treatments are available but don't change a lot.

1. Midface ratio - facial height cannot be altered but the facial width can be improved through bone smashing of the zygos or surgery.

These are all the closest solutions available.

in my OP worst shit u can have is wimp skull and prey eyes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and maxmendietta
the worst death sentence is severe manletism. the rest can be managed and improved
Yesterday I completely lost my mind when I found out that a 160cm incel acquaintance of mine has found a normal-looking girlfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, the next o'pry, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Yesterday I completely lost my mind when I found out a 160cm incel acquaintance of mine has found a normal-looking girlfriend

Lmao

Height, skull size, IPD, dick size. Lol at the people coping ITT. “You can change height.” Not really, sure you can gain like an inch or two but the fact is.. ITS GENETIC. Any trait that’s extremely hard to change is important because it cannot be frauded.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and Deleted member 685
Height, skull size, IPD, dick size. Lol at the people coping ITT. “You can change height.” Not really, sure you can gain like an inch or two but the fact is.. ITS GENETIC. Any trait that’s extremely hard to change is important because it cannot be frauded.

as long as you don't have a micro, having an average penis size is fine.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
5. Skull shape
4. IPD
3. Height
2. Race
1. Midface ratio

Height you can fix with ll.

IPD to a certain extent with modified lefort 3.

Race failo is actually quite simple and can be fixed with possible modification it's theoretical but face puller plus mse plus distraction osteogensis if done at the right age and from young can cure race failos.

Skull shape i don't know about.

And mid face ration from the side can be fixed from the front i'm not sure.

But the first 3 can be fixed if done right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So we can agree that when someone says "surgeries only work if you have a good base before" means you have to be tall, short midface, non-deformed skull? race I'll to you guys decide whats good or not

improve what you can then, there's so much to be done

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Kade and 6ft8InTheNetherlands