The most important tweet of my time

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain

Any guy who says there isn’t a group leader is flat out coping. Of course there are social hierarchies and you can’t change that.

The Group Leader is the guy who says “I aint going” and everybody decide not to go too. Every single person has been in this situation before. You may not back out of the plans but the biggest beta in the group definitely does. If you haven’t experienced this? Congrats, you’re probably the group leader.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, qazw, Clark69 and 3 others
i am the group leader 🐺

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i am the group leader 🐺
I try to snatch the group leaders chain. It’s in my nature to be a contrarian, I think that’s why I fall out with a lot of people.

• JFL
Reactions: NeverSurrender
Jfl that's why I've always had troubles with my friends to certain extent about who says what, how and when to do it.

No ship sails with 2 captains

• +1
im the dude whos the butt of every joke

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, greycel, Kroker and 1 other person
Jfl that's why I've always had troubles with my friends to certain extent about who says what, how and when to do it.

No ship sails with 2 captains
At least you’re socially aware enough to see that there is a hierarchy. It’s not just with friends, in every social avenue there is a social hierarchy and the group leader stands at the top.

It’s the worst when you try to deny it.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
#UNBAN @enriquecel
SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!

• +1
Reactions: greycel
im the dude whos the butt of every joke
I grew up obese and when I was around 12-13 I moved to a new school. I realized I was the butt of the joke and didn’t like my standing in the social hierarchy. I would fight back and clown the people around me till they left me alone. I also think this is what made me a contrarian ngl. Whenever I feel someone try to son me I get very defensive and clap back.

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
Why did he get banned.. for spamming adonisssssssssss?
YES NOW HELP ME SPREAD THE MESSAGE

#UNBAN @enriquecel
SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I grew up obese and when I was around 12-13 I moved to a new school. I realized I was the butt of the joke and didn’t like my standing in the social hierarchy. I would fight back and clown the people around me till they left me alone. I also think this is what made me a contrarian ngl. Whenever I feel someone try to son me I get very defensive and clap back.
friends nowadays are just niggas trynna dirtymack or one up you, cant find any true friendships nowadays

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and enriquecel
friends nowadays are just niggas trynna dirtymack or one up you, cant find any true friendships nowadays
My personality type wasn’t meant for long lasting friendships or long lasting romantic relationships, but it’s all right.

As long as you have yourself, you have somebody.

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
My personality type wasn’t meant for long lasting friendships or long lasting romantic relationships, but it’s all right.

As long as you have yourself, you have somebody.
i have like 1 true friend, i regularly hang out with 3 other dudes, i vibe with them but their entire personalities are just roasitng each other, gets boring quick

• +1
i am the group leader 🐺
Well one can say im the leader but there is no need for a leader of a one man team. I am an alpha, a lone wolf. rejected by society, i was born from the womb of a corpse, i am the alpha, the single most strongest being in the abyss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, AspiringMogger and Kelly Oubre Jr