The most impressive part about ascending is realising how shy women are

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s hard to know what they want cause they always wanna be near u basically touching u but at the same time they are kinda dancing around, touching their clothes all the time, their hair

Even while talking they can’t form straight sentences

I actually never thought girls would be nervous and akward due to the amount of options they have but they are Unironically more akward then men

Sometimes I’m speaking to this girl then she suddenly looks down and stops talking

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees and Klasik616
Before I ascended girls would treat me normal all the time just talk normal but now they became super nervous

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Bro you are talking to 13 year olds @Manletmachine

she ain't 20 she's lying to you, thats a common practice for german girls

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Jova, Iasacrko and 1 other person
@Manletmachine needed this thread

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Manletmachine
Bro you are talking to 13 year olds @Manletmachine

she ain't 20 she's lying to you, thats a common practice for german girls
View attachment 3035217
Why would she lie to me? I tend to attract either really tall women or really pettite women for some reason that’s why she looks small

But there’s another emo girl who likes me who is literally taller than me I have no idea how tf she even likes a manlet but she literally remembers every single thing I wear

She’s gotten to the point of blatant flirting

rlly hope I ascend, theres so many things i cant wait to do when i finally look good

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
blud wonders why lil lolita behaves all shy around him 💀
Also girls being shy is something with most women

This is all very new but sometimes a girl just stands really close and starts glancing fast all while moving around like she’s waiting to get hired on some interview

Also girls being shy is something with most women

This is all very new but sometimes a girl just stands really close and starts glancing fast all while moving around like she’s waiting to get hired on some interview
Lol why are you suddenly acting like you ascended.

You didn't even do any looksmaxxing as far as I remember or has something changed in the months I've been gone

rlly hope I ascend, theres so many things i cant wait to do when i finally look good
Jfl I was mtn but after u ascend its impossible to be a virgin even if ur a loser

Jfl no joke this is when I was in a litteral discord call with autists someone managed to record the audio when a girl comes up to me begging for a massage

Point is u can just be as autistic and weird as u were and girls will still like u there’s no ick

Jfl I was mtn but after u ascend its impossible to be a virgin even if ur a loser

Jfl no joke this is when I was in a litteral discord call with autists someone managed to record the audio when a girl comes up to me begging for a massage

View attachment 3035226

Point is u can just be as autistic and weird as u were and girls will still like u there’s no ick
"Point is u can just be as autistic and weird as u were and girls will still like u there’s no ick"

oh trust me im well aware of this, ik a guy rlly well and he is a legit htn, was borderline chadlite in his prime, but is turbo high iq and autistic, never stopped him from slaying

• +1
Lol why are you suddenly acting like you ascended.

You didn't even do any looksmaxxing as far as I remember or has something changed in the months I've been gone
Nigga ofc jfl u think random girls come asking ugly niggas for massages out of nowhere

And that’s only 1 of the recordings niggas did while I was on call

If ur in that server literally ask those guys every time I got into a call and was in a call some girl would say some suggestive shit

I have to have ascended since there’s so many girls into me idk

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Nigga ofc jfl u think random girls come asking ugly niggas for massages out of nowhere

And that’s only 1 of the recordings niggas did while I was on call

If ur in that server literally ask those guys every time I got into a call and was in a call some girl would say some suggestive shit

I have to have ascended since there’s so many girls into me idk
What you were on Discord calls in public and girls approached you all the time or what and Im support to believe that :feelskek:

Girl who wasn't attracted to me was interested in chat but not in real life, then she rejected me when I asked her out. When we were IRL she didn't talked a lot, not even payed attention to me. Weird because you may think she's shy but the reality is, she thinks you're ugly/boring/low status.

Last edited:
What you were on Discord calls in public and girls approached you all the time or what and Im support to believe that :feelskek:
Well in Germany it’s hard to get approached in public besides looks or girls getting way too close

But I was in break where before I’d just sit alone nowadays all these foids keep spawning to slap my ass or hug me

Huge change tbh I’ll record more autism to post here tbh this happens so often I can pop one out every day

Girl who wasn't attracted to me was interested in conversation but not in real life, then she rejected me when I asked her out. When we were IRL she didn't talked a lot, not even payed attention to me.
Tbh the biggest sign I notice is when she’s asking u a lot of questions and prioritises u

Girls will sit by u and make sure they have their phone off so u see they are free they will give u 100% attention

I’ve spoken to these girls they don’t grab their phones once and they wanna know everything about ur life

If a girl likes u she will make sure you know she notices things like ur clothes and anything u change

They make it obvious

Do foids cold approach u once a day? :hnghn:
Tbh here in Germany I never got any explicit cold approach from strangers besides looks and that stuff

They do approach to help a lot like if they think I’m lost or I need a lighter that never used to happen

But most attempts girls make are in areas where we kinda know each other

I think girls try to work on you approaching them since you might notice sometimes a girl from ur class or work might approach u once and ask a bunch of questions then never initiates anything with u anymore but always looks or sits next to u and turns off her phone even when there’s other places

She’s basically asking for u to speak to her

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Tbh here in Germany I never got any explicit cold approach from strangers besides looks and that stuff

They do approach to help a lot like if they think I’m lost or I need a lighter that never used to happen

But most attempts girls make are in areas where we kinda know each other

I think girls try to work on you approaching them since you might notice sometimes a girl from ur class or work might approach u once and ask a bunch of questions then never initiates anything with u anymore but always looks or sits next to u and turns off her phone even when there’s other places

She’s basically asking for u to speak to her
I've only got cold approached once last year was a overweight highly fuckable mtb in late 20s early 30s looked high E af , but i'm also hidemaxxing i never see anyone i just go out to buy groceries i will approachmax after i finish looksmaxxing.

I guess if you dont approach them nothing will ever happen even if you are fine enough for them

• +1