The most mismatched couples in the world are from Latin America

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
How can one be blackpilled when you see Latinx couples such as:

Often times the foid being taller. The rules simply don’t apply to 5’5 Pedros. Their culture is so based that all they need is the bare minimum.

Meanwhile, North American men have to softmaxx, self-improov, and ascend to Chad status just to marry a bitch a whole two tiers below their looks level. All of this shit is a scam.

Over if you can’t speak Spanish in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and african_subhuman
Any non-western country is fine tbh. Paradise compared to the West.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, St.TikTokcel and negativetiltedheart
Any non-western country is fine tbh. Paradise compared to the West.
I understand Passport Bros more and more everyday. Who needs sentience from a foid when there’s GYATT for sale??

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
I understand Passport Bros more and more everyday. Who needs sentience from a foid when there’s GYATT for sale??
I've literally resorted to this after failing to bag an MTB+ using OLD. I geofrauded abroad and now I even had HTBs / staceylite match with me. Despite being on OLD which is hypergamy on steroids usually.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I've literally resorted to this after failing to bag an MTB+ using OLD. I geofrauded abroad and now I even had HTBs / staceylite match with me. Despite being on OLD which is hypergamy on steroids usually.
If that’s what you’re getting online imagine actual geomaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Looksmatched

If that’s what you’re getting online imagine actual geomaxxing.
The problem is even though I'm matching with them (btw they are liking me first) we never get past a few messages exchanged.

But yeah for sure with passport halo I would do far better than OLD. Doesn't matter where you are, if you use OLD you're accepting a downgrade from your real life match.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
The problem is even though I'm matching with them (btw they are liking me first) we never get past a few messages exchanged.

But yeah for sure with passport halo I would do far better than OLD. Doesn't matter where you are, if you use OLD you're accepting a downgrade from your real life match.
It’s quite literally the McDonalds of dating. Fast, convenient, but low quality.

It’s become so normalized that the RealLifePill feels like a glitch in the matrix.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist