The most opinionated users never post themselves

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Niggas who have extremely strong opinions on things like diet, steroids and fillers never post their face or physique. Stop listening to cowards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, DarkAscender, baerr and 7 others
You all think youre some teachers its like a homeless man running to a school to teach kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, baerr, Kaari and 2 others
@GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Nah but like I'm very open and never LARP

So everyone shoudl listen me :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and GlamourPursuer
We can have strong opinions because we don't have to constantly worry about machete attacks. Unlike homosexual Brazilians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Just @ me next time don’t be a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and GlamourPursuer
Post your face
I asked to post ur physique and u respond with a follow up question, typical coward incel

Youre a true bitch who follows micro trends as well with never posting his physique but constantly giving others nonsense advice 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I asked to post ur physique and u respond with a follow up question

Youre a true bitch who follows micro trends as well with never posting his physique 💀💀
Post your face and I’ll post mine

Post your face and I’ll post mine
Pfft changing the subject and responding with questions is embarrassing as fuck for someone so passionate about the gym and diet advice they give. Total clown

• +1
Pfft changing the subject and responding with questions is embarrassing as fuck for someone so passionate about the gym and diet advice they give.
Never once claimed to be a gymcel. I’m a nutritionist. Learn the difference.

They dont have cameras in Brazil.
Unfunny joke and ur too desperate for my attention like wtf are u doing dude go beg for a woman instead

• +1
Never once claimed to be a gymcel. I’m a nutritionist. Learn the difference.
who cant even prove any of its effects, just be a keyboard warrior and change subjects when asked about proving the effectiveness. Youre a coward and micro trend follower KEK

• +1
who cant even prove any of its effects, just be a keyboard warrior and change subjects when asked about proving the effectiveness. Youre a coward and micro trend follower KEK
Live debate me on nutrition or go fucking die

Enjoy your goyslop!
I dont eat goyslop, youre a estrogenic mico trend enthusiast with zero proof to offer regarding his extreme opinions. Its incel as fuck

• +1
I dont eat goyslop, youre a estrogenic mico trend enthusiast with zero proof to offer regarding his extreme opinions. Its incel as fuck
Live debate me today

@asdvek

• +1
Live debate me today
Your diet isnt working because ur ashamed to show ur physique and face. U retaliate with follow up questions. Most successfull, masculine and attractive micro trend followers

• +1
Your diet isnt working because ur ashamed to show ur physique and face. U retaliate with follow up questions. Most successfull, masculine and attractive micro trend followers
Do you know what a live debate is? Camera face to face. Idiot.

dnp is life

lyrica to larp nt

cardarine everyday

Do you know what a live debate is? Camera face to face. Idiot.
Mirin responding to questions with questions nonstop

Avg insecure faggot who pretends to be high iq, u can just hop off now ur useless af

• +1
Mirin responding to questions with questions nonstop

Avg insecure faggot who pretends to be high iq, u can just hop off now ur useless af
Low T cuck scared to front up to me

diet almost doesnt matter

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Low T cuck scared to front up to me
Pahahahahaha i asked you to do something first and u constantly respond with questions

Utter lesbian dude ur embarrassing and a micro trend follower. Micro trends are made for brainless women i guess u fit the bill coward

Niggas who have extremely strong opinions on things like diet, steroids and fillers never post their face or physique. Stop listening to cowards.
ongg are we rlly gonna listen to faceless ppl. And theyre the ones flaming others looks too lmao

• +1
I admit I larp a lot but idk idgaf

I admit I larp a lot but idk idgaf
I always had a bad feeling about you and you are often out of touch so yeah buddy we can tell who larps and who doesnt

Its out of touch users with random opinions and extra defensiveness

I always had a bad feeling about you and you are often out of touch so yeah buddy we can tell who larps and who doesnt

Its out of touch users with random opinions and extra defensiveness
I don’t feel concerned tbh,