The most pathetic cope i have heard here

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Is that my oneitis is actually an abused dog/self hating feminist and that only with me she was dark triad femme fatale and that she is generally a pretty tame and nice girl overall.

I have presented plethora of evidence proving that this is completely false and that she is very confident and knows how to get what she wants.

Told me she would pass 30 classes and get her degree. She proceeded to do exactly as she told me, and all this in just 1 year too.

There is not a single picture of her with a guy other than her father, meaning that she didnt find any guy worthy to be seen in public with, friend or lover.

Plenty of evidence that is a lesbian, meaning that she hates most men, not just me.

She is also a shadow woman, barely set foot in college, meaning that she was occupied with other activities.

But you know, im a weak faggot and women prey on me and that any woman could have done what she did, yet this literally only happened with this particular person. The amount of mental gymnastics people will pull to try and convince you that its your fault is unreal. Its like a less politically correct version of reddit or smth.

You’re brown ethnic Greek

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and Apparition