the most suifuel thing about being average

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
Being average is truly a bad fate too, people say being average is a blessing and far better than being Sub5 but trust me that’s far from the truth.

Being average means you are normal but not good enough to get the women you desire. You’ll never be able to surpass the PSL 4 line of women. You’ll forever be destined to be stuck with a landwhale who wouldn’t even wait a second to suck off Chad and kill off your relationship.

Your life will be terrible you’ll fade into the back of people’s mind whilst Chad will always be remembered for his charisma and looks.

He will excel in everything you try your hardest at with minimal effort and he’ll be applauded for it by society, whilst you get the abused dog treatment. Stacies will fall for Chad with just his glance while if you approached them you would get a restraining order against you.

This is your fate if you’re average or below there’s no escape from it.
:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
Nobody calls me chicken

Ltn coping. Average guys aren't screwed at all in dating market. If that was the case, blackpill would be 100x more popular then it is rn.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, rooman, watah and 1 other person
Being average is truly a bad fate too, people say being average is a blessing and far better than being Sub5 but trust me that’s far from the truth.

Being average means you are normal but not good enough to get the women you desire. You’ll never be able to surpass the PSL 4 line of women. You’ll forever be destined to be stuck with a landwhale who wouldn’t even wait a second to suck off Chad and kill off your relationship.

Your life will be terrible you’ll fade into the back of people’s mind whilst Chad will always be remembered for his charisma and looks.

He will excel in everything you try your hardest at with minimal effort and he’ll be applauded for it by society, whilst you get the abused dog treatment. Stacies will fall for Chad with just his glance while if you approached them you would get a restraining order against you.

This is your fate if you’re average or below there’s no escape from it.
:pepefrown:
It's so over ngl.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping
Ltn coping. Average looking guys aren't screwed at all in dating market. If that was the case, blackpill would be 100x more popular then it is rn.
jfl being average means no pretty women only ethnic land whales, also look at the rise of loneliness rates and virgin men.

• +1
Reactions: akz
jfl being average means no pretty women only ethnic land whales, also look at the rise of loneliness rates and virgin men
The average man loses his virginity at 18. I'm not talking about non nt abused dogs. I'm talking about normies

The average man loses his virginity at 18. I'm not talking about non nt abused dogs. I'm talking about normies
Doesn’t matter, if your HTN below you’ll never get anything but landwhale chad scraps

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and forevercoping
Can't relate since Stacies are into me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back