The most underrated JB appeal mogger

D

Deleted member 12688

EA119B90 7D34 422E A355 8BA156DA0C34

This nigga Lil peep is literally the base of tiktok girl culture, JBs idolize him and fantasize about him even though he’s dead.

Because of Lil Peep jbs were inspired to start partying, doing drugs and have hella sex and glorify relationships with depressed drug addicts who don’t love them

I would say he easily competes with people like Justin bieber, kelly oubre etc, he has the same type of appeal as Kurt Cobain and his fans see him as some sort of reincarnation of him almost

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Be_ConfidentBro @Toodlydood @Chadeep @turkproducer @WadlowMaxxing @Toska

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mazzi, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9568 and 8 others
Looks like shit because of the tats on neck and face. Only trashy jbs lust after him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Leeyum and Deleted member 3902
Years ago when I had a oneitis, bitch was obsessed with Lil Peep. In hindsight she was also a trash bag, good for nothing hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 12688
Looks like shit because of the tats on neck and face. Only trashy jbs lust after him.
Cope your oneitis would put her pussy on his ashes to get a glimpse of what it’s like to ride him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chintuck22, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
chadpreetlite imo

• Woah
Reactions: Albeacho
I hate him and his music but i can't deny his high SMV with JBs

Just have an exciting life theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6825
search for benjamin mascolo

I love lil peep cuz its lycris r depressive and he used drugs,but now i cant listen to him cuz is liked by foids ( after his death only 🤢) and yall now what type of foids? Alt girls...so the worst,and why? Cuz he color his nails and shit that probably have nothing to do whit foids appeal but they think is agaist "toxic masculinity "
So i loved him for his songs but now i cant listen cuz remember me foids i hate most,feminist alt tik tok holes :feelsree:

dude got wasted just because he overdose pain killer, probably had very high iq thats why he had severe bipolar, both hes parents are harvard graduate, and get devorce in hes adolescent makes him depress as fuck and take drugs then die from it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
mgk is getting almost as worshipped rn and imo irl he mogs peep

cope, this dude has more JB appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and 189
XXX had more jb appeal

I say Austin Mahone is the most underrated tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12688
I say Austin Mahone is the most underrated tbh.
Tbh. But it’s crazy how lil peep is so widely known yet people here never even mention him

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
What's his objective PSL? He looks 4 PSL in some pics but 5.5 in others.

beamer boy hits tho

hes also proof that all you need to do to get hoes as a depressed skeletal incel is to get face tats, and sell out to the devil through family connections to make satanic pop music until you kill yourself before 33