The most underrated JB appeal mogger

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Kraken

This nigga @Proex is literally the base of tiktok girl culture, JBs idolize him and fantasize about him even though he’s gook.

Because of @Proex jbs were inspired to start partying, doing drugs and have hella sex and glorify relationships with depressed drug addicts who don’t love them

I would say he easily competes with people like Justin bieber, kelly oubre etc, he has the same type of appeal as Kurt Cobain and his fans see him as some sort of reincarnation of him almost

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Be_ConfidentBro @Toodlydood @Chadeep @turkproducer @WadlowMaxxing @Toska

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11963, Chadeep and 17 others
These bitches love Proex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro and Growth Plate
Quit tagging me fag, youre ignored. Kys

keep being obsessed with me u faggot

thats not me and for some reason u cant stop saying its me keep trying to get my attention

FA5A0BF5 14B6 4833 B891 39706116DB46

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and 6 others
keep being obsessed with me u faggot

thats not me and for some reason u cant stop saying its me keep trying to get my attention

View attachment 1155582
lmfao why are you so pissed?
if I did this with any other active user they wouldn't react like this
no shit it's not actually you, that's part of the joke
can't stop saying it's you? literally the first time I posted this image
trying to get your attention? I couldn't care less about receiving attention from a 14 year old on an internet forum

if I did this with any other active user they wouldn't react like this
obv cuz they dont have so many ppl who keep doing this shit u dont fking know how many ppl impersonated me, spread random pics claiming its me, all to spread false info of me
literally the first time I posted this image
doubt, if true then funny cuz it means it happened so much i forget which users do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
Nordics are the new asians
Indians are the new meds
Meds are the new Indians
Asians are the new Nordics
Thoughts? @StrangerDanger
似乎是合法的

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
Jfl you have screenshots ready to argue with a random dude on the internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
used it like 3x this week since faggots always saying shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
used it like 3x this week since faggots always saying shit
I wouldn’t even put a single effort to fight back these fags tbh, not worth my time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
This nigga @thecel is literally the base of tiktok girl culture, JBs idolize him and fantasize about him even though he’s gook.

Because of @thecel jbs were inspired to start partying, doing drugs and have hella sex and glorify relationships with depressed drug addicts who don’t love them

I would say he easily competes with people like Justin bieber, kelly oubre etc, he has the same type of appeal as Kurt Cobain and his fans see him as some sort of reincarnation of him almost

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Be_ConfidentBro @Toodlydood @Chadeep @turkproducer @WadlowMaxxing @Toska

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
This nigga @thecel is literally the base of tiktok girl culture, JBs idolize him and fantasize about him even though he’s gook.

Because of @thecel jbs were inspired to start partying, doing drugs and have hella sex and glorify relationships with depressed drug addicts who don’t love them

Thoughts?
would've been funnier if there was a pic of him

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
would've been funnier if there was a pic of him
Sadly think he doesn't want anyone using his pics from what I remember :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
well are u retarded? those pics already answer u im not a fucking chink
people saying you are hapa, people saying your ancestors have gook blood, rice bags, etc

sounds like chink cope

people saying you are hapa, people saying your ancestors have gook blood, rice bags, etc

sounds like chink cope
are u that fucking retarded that u cant read properly?

thats what they are fucking thinking what i look like. And the guy that said rice bags meant that as a joke cuz ppl who are just like u and OP have been saying this shit for 8 months

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate

thats what they are fucking thinking what i look like. And the guy that said rice bags meant that as a joke cuz ppl who are just like u and OP have been saying this shit for 8 months
not reading chink cope, post pics or dnrd

not reading chink cope, post pics or dnrd
im not gonna post pics of me u fucking retard. my social media has been doxxed my address has been doxxed my posts have been doxxed to my ex-friend cuz there are multiple ppl here who are fucking obsessed with me im not that stupid.

And anyway why ignore all the times they said i look white/latino and only focus on where they slightly hint i look asian?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
im not gonna post pics of me u fucking retard. my social media has been doxxed my address has been doxxed my posts have been doxxed to my ex-friend cuz there are multiple ppl here who are fucking obsessed with me im not that stupid.

And anyway why ignore all the times they said i look white/latino and only focus on where they slightly hint i look asian?
no pics no read

• JFL

@Knight u fucking retard cant u see that i said "just like u and op" i didnt say u but i said just like. This has been happening for 8 fucking months ppl spamming me and bullying me calling me gook and shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2275
Btw op i wasnt defending anyone, im neutral. But yeah dont tag me again. Ignored, oh wait i already did that

Last edited:
  • JFL
Chadlite or Chad depending on height IMO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and volcelfatcel