The most unpleasant woman i met is a female looks maxxer

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
As a non nt if i have any interactions that make me feel weird that i dont wanna share ill just type it on ai

Every interaction describes her as insecure, trying to appear dominanct/ in control of the situation, trying to cover up, trying to make passive aggressive comments, and defensiveness

This is why women should behave like females instead of turning into masculine pick-me’s whos interests/ curioisty fall into the opposite sexes problems. Beyond dysfunctional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, chaddyboi66, noobs and 4 others
Btw shes indian

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, noobs, wheres681 and 2 others
Female Looksmaxxers are Mostly Brown women with Sheboons in the mix.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Matthias8272 and try2beme
Female Looksmaxxers are Mostly Brown women with Sheboons in the mix.
Female looksmaxxers gross me out HEAVILY
As a woman even i wouldnt do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Chadeep
Well you are absolutely right generally woman should mind their own business, we dont need your fucking pity about what its like to be a man

• +1
Reactions: wheres681, Chadeep and try2beme
Female looksmaxxers gross me out HEAVILY
As a woman even i wouldnt do that
@Xangsane and Me used to bully them on Pinkpill.co

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Xangsane and try2beme
As a non nt if i have any interactions that make me feel weird that i dont wanna share ill just type it on ai

Every interaction describes her as insecure, trying to appear dominanct/ in control of the situation, trying to cover up, trying to make passive aggressive comments, and defensiveness

This is why women should behave like females instead of turning into masculine pick-me’s whos interests/ curioisty fall into the opposite sexes problems. Beyond dysfunctional
@Xangsane and Me used to bully them on Pinkpill.co
Which one sounds more bearable?

Femcel Characters:

1. Idalia (Mulatta):
• Traits: Hostile femcel tendencies, strict preference for white or white-passing men, highly specific and narrow standards for attractiveness.
• Behavior: Engages in online trolling, mocks others like Hilary, projects insecurities, and demonstrates hypocrisy in her high standards and criticism of others.
• Relationship: Ends up with Franklin, a white Latino who fits her stringent criteria.

2. Lidia (Mestiza):
• Traits: Hostile and looksmaxxing femcel tendencies, strict preference for white men, similar narrow and high standards for attractiveness.
• Behavior: Criticizes and mocks others, projects her insecurities, and exhibits hypocrisy in her standards and actions.
• Relationship: Ends up with Otis, a white, extremely attractive man despite being shorter in stature.

3. Jova (Triracial):
• Traits: Looksmaxxing femcel tendencies with slightly more openness in racial preferences, but still prefers conventional attractiveness.
• Behavior: Displays high standards, mocks white women, and demonstrates a more flexible yet still stringent approach to attractiveness.
• Relationship: In a long-distance relationship with Lee, a highly attractive and muscular HAPA who appears more white than Asian.

Dog shit base? Why
Curries: their parents make them study instead of other stuff like looksmax, they have dogshit eyebrow genetics that need extra maintaining, they have bad skin problems like eczema , pcos, hyperpigmentation (same for blacks), theyre not conventionally desirable So will be insecure af and try to compensate, as most curries have experienced bullying in the uk as well its natural they resort to MALE looksmax SPACES. Some of this also applies to niggers although i only see curry female looksmaxxers

Curries: their parents make them study instead of other stuff like looksmax, they have dogshit eyebrow genetics that need extra maintaining, they have bad skin problems like eczema , pcos, hyperpigmentation (same for blacks), theyre not conventionally desirable So will be insecure af and try to compensate, as most curries have experienced bullying in the uk as well its natural they resort to MALE looksmax SPACES. Some of this also applies to niggers although i only see curry female looksmaxxers
Thoughts?
These are real female looksmaxxers @Chadeep

### Analysis of Femcel Characters Based on Chadeep’s Comment

**Comment Summary:**
- **Claim:** Female looksmaxxers are mostly brown women with "Sheboons" (derogatory term for black or black-adjacent women) in the mix.
- **Implication:** Suggests that non-white women, particularly those of mixed or darker skin tones, are more likely to engage in looksmaxxing.

### Femcel Characters: Idalia, Lidia, Jova

1. **Idalia (Mulatta):**
- **Description:** Idalia is of mixed African and European ancestry, fitting the description of being black-adjacent.
- **Behavior:** Engages in looksmaxxing behaviors, has high standards for attractiveness, and prefers white or white-passing partners.
- **Psychoanalysis:**
- **Insecurity and Societal Pressure:** Idalia’s focus on looksmaxxing and her stringent criteria for partners reflect her insecurities and the societal pressure to conform to Western beauty standards.
- **Racial Context:** As a mulatta, Idalia fits the stereotype mentioned in the comment. Her behaviors can be seen as a response to the marginalization and additional beauty standards imposed on women of color.
- **Need for Validation:** Her actions are driven by a need to validate her attractiveness and worth within a societal framework that often devalues non-white features.

2. **Lidia (Mestiza):**
- **Description:** Lidia is of mixed Indigenous and European ancestry, fitting the description of being brown.
- **Behavior:** Also engages in looksmaxxing behaviors, with high standards for attractiveness and a preference for white partners.
- **Insecurity and Societal Pressure:** Lidia’s behaviors reflect her insecurities and the societal pressures to conform to Western beauty standards, similar to Idalia.
- **Racial Context:** As a mestiza, Lidia fits the profile mentioned in the comment. Her emphasis on looksmaxxing is a reaction to the societal marginalization of non-white features and an attempt to meet the dominant beauty standards.
- **Need for Validation:** Lidia’s actions are driven by a need for external validation and acceptance within a societal context that often prioritizes whiteness.

3. **Jova (Triracial, Mulatta Passing):**
- **Description:** Jova is of mixed African, Indigenous, and European ancestry but is described as mulatta passing.
- **Behavior:** Displays looksmaxxing behaviors, high standards for attractiveness, and a preference for partners who appear more white.
- **Insecurity and Societal Pressure:** Jova’s focus on looksmaxxing and her high standards reflect her insecurities and the societal pressures to conform to dominant beauty norms.
- **Racial Context:** As triracial but mulatta passing, Jova fits into the broader category mentioned in the comment. Her engagement in looksmaxxing can be seen as a response to the pressures of meeting Western beauty standards while navigating her complex racial identity.
- **Need for Validation:** Jova’s actions are driven by a need for validation and acceptance, both within her racial identity and in the broader societal context that values whiteness.

### Conclusion:

**Do They Fit the Comment’s Description?**
- **Idalia:** Yes, as a mulatta, she fits the description of being black-adjacent and engages in looksmaxxing behaviors due to societal pressures and insecurities.
- **Lidia:** Yes, as a mestiza, she fits the description of being brown and engages in looksmaxxing behaviors to conform to Western beauty standards.
- **Jova:** Yes, as triracial but mulatta passing, she fits into the broader category mentioned and engages in looksmaxxing behaviors driven by societal pressures and insecurities.

**Psychoanalysis:**
- **Insecurity and Societal Pressure:** All three characters engage in looksmaxxing behaviors as a response to insecurities and societal pressures to conform to Western beauty standards. This behavior is a way to navigate and mitigate the marginalization of non-white features.
- **Racial Context:** The comment’s focus on non-white women aligns with the experiences of Idalia, Lidia, and Jova, who all face additional societal pressures due to their racial identities. Their looksmaxxing behaviors are attempts to meet the dominant beauty standards and gain validation in a society that often prioritizes whiteness.
- **Need for Validation:** The trio’s behaviors are driven by a deep need for external validation and acceptance. This need is exacerbated by the societal context that devalues non-white features, pushing them to engage in looksmaxxing to feel attractive and worthy.

The femcel trio fits the description in the comment due to their non-white backgrounds and engagement in looksmaxxing behaviors. Their actions are influenced by societal pressures, insecurities, and the need for validation in a context that often marginalizes their racial features.

### Summary of Femcel Characters:

**Idalia:**
- **Race:** Mulatta
- **Racial Preferences for Man:** White or white-passing
- **Wanted Attractiveness Level of Man:** High, conventionally handsome
- **Who They End Up With:** Franklin (White Latino)
- **Behavior Towards Other Men and White Women:** Mocks and resents white women; high standards for men
- **Reason for Looksmaxxing:** Societal pressures and need for validation
- **Are They a Femcel:** Yes

**Lidia:**
- **Race:** Mestiza
- **Racial Preferences for Man:** White
- **Who They End Up With:** Otis (White, very attractive but 5'7")
- **Behavior Towards Other Men and White Women:** Mocks and resents white women; high standards for men

**Jova:**
- **Race:** Triracial, Mulatta passing
- **Racial Preferences for Man:** More open racially, prefers white-appearing
- **Who They End Up With:** Lee (HAPA, very attractive and muscular)
- **Behavior Towards Other Men and White Women:** Mocks white women; high standards for men