The most useful thread

wait a fucking second. does this mean primtive skull = chad?
I thought of this shit before I even found out what this was

The chad you posted looked shit so no

The cromagnon 1
well thats a reconstruction. doesn't detract from how developed he is and also from his DOM apeal.

I just noticed in myself the primitive traits of my skull (sagital keel I think and anatolian bump) an tought before that its probably a good trait since it means it pushes you away from gracilization.

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Rasputin and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and FatJattMofo
Distraction ostengensis plus msdo fse
wats fse ?

my current protocol is just like copeandropes mse + msdo + his facepuller

wats fse ?

my current protocol is just like copeandropes mse + msdo + his facepuller

Fse is face puller just a different variant and these aren't copes you seen the transformations this isn't like mewing which is a literal cope

Fse is face puller just a different variant and these aren't copes you seen the transformations this isn't like mewing which is a literal cope
so fse is basically a facepuller that doesnt block the chin right , only pushes the maxilla forward / upwards right?
stop coping, u will never get distraction ostengensis
keep crying for me , im the jawsurgeons nephew

so fse is basically a facepuller that doesnt block the chin right , only pushes the maxilla forward / upwards right?

Yes bro it maybe our only hope but I have a suspicion your a fakecel who doesn't need this shit

keep crying for me , im the jawsurgeons nephew
bro, u have written that much shit here... soon u will be relatives with Amstrong, Ilizarov, Trump and Eppley.

Ins't obvious that woman are attracted to primal things? obviously people in old times as better bones and more dimorphic, also is not because of "primitive" is just because of strong bones

Strong bones = more chances of survival, more chances of winning fights etc...

Hunter eyes have better bones, less chance of going blind in fights and better vision, etc... you can only explain why woman are attracted to something using primal things, for example, muscles, why woman are attracted to muscles? simple, is dominance, the guy have more chances of winning fights with everything than a weak guy obviously, not only this but will protect the woman and children, etc... theres no secret behind.

Ins't obvious that woman are attracted to primal things? obviously people in old times as better bones and more dimorphic, also is not because of "primitive" is just because of strong bones

Strong bones = more chances of survival, more chances of winning fights etc...

Hunter eyes have better bones, less chance of going blind in fights and better vision, etc... you can only explain why woman are attracted to something using primal things, for example, muscles, why woman are attracted to muscles? simple, is dominance, the guy have more chances of winning fights with everything than a weak guy obviously, not only this but will protect the woman and children, etc... theres no secret behind.

MSDO seems to be something that in beta stages can lead to some change overall

it expands palate i have seen it expand plate overall in the lower 3rd mouth section.

It also moves maxilla forward.

Theoretically we could keep expanding palate if their are soon innovations in the field and cranial base is the true prime mover for good facial aesthetics msdo plus fse plus maybe mewing it might be kike foolery i don't know probably is to be honest but mewing if under 23 can lead to ascension like you going from a 3 to a 6 Thankfully we know the last black pill it may seem this shit is ovious at first but it isn't society since the begging of time has been saying beauty is subjective it is not we needed the internet to figure this shit out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385