the myth of the 'white'latino

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
it is assumed by some non-travelled people that the paisa regions of mexico and colombia have alot of whites.

this is false,white passing ethnics are very scarce in these places,most of the populace look lightskin mestizo.very indio faces.

the only place with white latinos in latin america is cuba,uruguay and venezuela.

by 'white'I mean looking spaniard,even though most basques and spaniards can pass in northern morocco or algeria easily.afterall,moroccans and berbers came from spain originally thru the iberomaurisian culture thousands of years ago,hence why alot of moroccans can pass in spain or portugal.

Argentina has some whites,but most of them are mestizo looking.

I look very spanish or basque and latinos in usa do not think I'm latino,they think spaniards look like light indios too,very unaware of their racial status.

most of these indio looking mixed latinos think spaniards look like them,or that they're close to purely spaniard.

it just shows you how stupid non-white latinos are and why it's so backwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, IAMNOTANINCEL, greywind and 12 others
yandex99

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nathan
should I look for a 'white'latina in latin america or just move to spain since I have EU passport?

I'm most attracted to my own phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
@ElTruecel do you see any spaniard looking latinos/latinas among puerto ricans?

most boricuas in cleveland look indio/native american.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ElTruecel
should I look for a 'white'latina in latin america or just move to spain since I have EU passport?

yandex99

There's two types of white latinas. 1. White with indio genes. 2. White with spanish genes.

Both have white skin but 1 looks more like the girl in your pic. The second ones look almost like white women and usually have blonde hair, you can only tell she's mixed if you look close to the face. 1 has dark nipples, 2 has pink nipples. About pussy idk.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
where do you from?

There's two types of white latinas. 1. White with indio genes. 2. White with spanish genes.

Both have white skin but 1 looks more like the girl in your pic. The second ones look almost like white women and usually have blonde hair, you can only tell she's mixed if you look close to the face. 1 has dark nipples, 2 has pink nipples. About pussy idk.
there are pure white people in latin america, wtf are you talking about. yes they are not the majority, but there are a lot of them, specially in the south, yes lot of them have zero mix because of the people they came from, just study the history of these places and you'll see.
and a lot of those who have some low percentage mix look like pure whites aesthetically.

• +1
@ElTruecel do you see any spaniard looking latinos/latinas among puerto ricans?
The ones that look pure white look like standard American ghetto white trash and tend to be low iq hoodrats.

Average Puerto Rican for the most part looks castiza they have very high taino admixture
most boricuas in cleveland look indio/native american.
It’s Cubans that look spainard for the most part.

The ones that look pure white look like standard American ghetto white trash and tend to be low iq hoodrats.

Average Puerto Rican for the most part looks castiza they have very high taino admixture

It’s Cubans that look spainard for the most part.
what does Sabrina Fuentes look like?

most white latinas look like this but a bit lighter https://www.bellezaculichi.com/en/mostrar.php?id=25975

this is a real white latina

scarlet-ortiz-717381l.jpg

easily looks like the girls I saw in lisbon or madrid.

(she's venezuelan,no surprise to me)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Venezuelans do not look white

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Venezuelans do not look white
all the venezuelan hookers I've used in europe look white,they're pure spaniards when they're white,none of that harniza shit.

33% of venezuelans are pure spaniards/italians

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Danish_Smartass
There are tons of mostly pure spanish in mexico and colombia, even in peru you can find many

• +1
Reactions: nathan
all the venezuelan hookers I've used in europe look white,they're pure spaniards when they're white,none of that harniza shit.

33% of venezuelans are pure spaniards/italians
Larp. A lot of castizas maybe or euro leaning mestizo s but not white

Larp. A lot of castizas maybe or euro leaning mestizo s but not white
People asked me if im venezuelan in Peru bc im white and speak spanish lol

People asked me if im venezuelan in Peru bc im white and speak spanish lol
You must’ve went to the villages. Most Venezuelans in peru fit in perfectly sometimes being browner in parts of Lima

Argentinas are very tiny.

I lived there but ok
lol @ colombia and mexico having many pure spaniards,not even in the paisa regions are they spaniard passing.they look harnizo and also most look light mestizo.

I don't even count the blond elites as spaniard passing because blond people can never look spaniard.

• +1
DISCLAIMER

native americans are a goodlooking,noble and exotic race of people.they are not lesser than spaniards,but I wanted to clarify some misconceptions.

• +1
DISCLAIMER

native americans are a goodlooking,noble and exotic race of people.they are not lesser than spaniards,but I wanted to clarify some misconceptions.
Venezuelans are not that spainard ngl I think it’s just because they’re very attractive you think they’re full spainards sometimes. Most of the hyper attractive ones I’ve seen are euro leaning mestizas - castizas

I have NOTHING against american indians and mestizos btw but looking for that 'Wow'!spaniard looking woman in latin america is a futile endeavor.better go to spain or portugal,the white girls are easier there too,less slutty and more educated.

Venezuelans are not that spainard ngl I think it’s just because they’re very attractive you think they’re full spainards sometimes. Most of the hyper attractive ones I’ve seen are euro leaning mestizas - castizas
nah brah,have you ever been to spain?you think because they have almond eyes they're euro leaning mestizas'when almond eyes are a very spanish/middle eastern and med trait in general.

I can tell the difference between almond eyes of meds vs amerindians or even africans.

people have many times assumed I'm cuban when they assume I'm not middle eastern,because most cubans have very ibero-maurisian/andalusian faces like me and have tan skin like me.

they're andalusians and canarians.

'exotric'looking for whites.

most spaniards assume I'm pure spaniard in europe,and so do many dutch.

nah brah,have you ever been to spain?you think because they have almond eyes they're euro leaning mestizas'when almond eyes are a very spanish/middle eastern and med trait in general.

I can tell the difference between almond eyes of meds vs amerindians or even africans.
You seem very knowledgable on this ngl. Also I as well notice the difference but ngl the example you used I’ve seen amongst Dominicans as well. @TheDarkEnigma

Ok so what would you say Jenna Ortega is a mestiza compared to like a camila Cabello who’d be a standard castizas?

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
You seem very knowledgable on this ngl. Also I as well notice the difference but ngl the example you used I’ve seen amongst Dominicans as well. @TheDarkEnigma

Ok so what would you say Jenna Ortega is a mestiza compared to like a camila Cabello who’d be a standard castizas?
I am bhai,I know the differences among iberian regional phenos aswell.

as for the last question,yes.

• +1
they look different.

they just do.have to have a eye for it though.

narrow eyes also does not make you mestizo looking imo.plenty of meds have this.I'm bug eyed though.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane

Jenna Ortega is half Mexican and half Puerto Rican, which would make her triracial ("trigueña" or "parda").

• +1
it is assumed by some non-travelled people that the paisa regions of mexico and colombia have alot of whites.

this is false,white passing ethnics are very scarce in these places,most of the populace look lightskin mestizo.very indio faces.

the only place with white latinos in latin america is cuba,uruguay and venezuela.

by 'white'I mean looking spaniard,even though most basques and spaniards can pass in northern morocco or algeria easily.afterall,moroccans and berbers came from spain originally thru the iberomaurisian culture thousands of years ago,hence why alot of moroccans can pass in spain or portugal.

I look very spanish or basque and latinos in usa do not think I'm latino,they think spaniards look like light indios too,very unaware of their racial status.

most of these indio looking mixed latinos think spaniards look like them,or that they're close to purely spaniard.

Latinos can be white because "Latinos" are not a monolithic race but more like a cultural meta-ethnicity.

So yeah, Latinos can be racial white, black, mestizo, mulatto, Asian, hapa, pardo, etc. as long as they were brought in the culture of Latin America.

Even if they have a little bit of native blood, if they can pass as white and have white features (brown or blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.) then they're pretty much white and not mestizo.

Hell, even many white Anglo Americans and Canadians claim to have some Native American blood in them even if they don't really look native.

• +1

yeah, but there are some white latinios, and it is very obnoxious when they try to pass themselves off as minorities

yeah, but there are some white latinios, and it is very obnoxious when they try to pass themselves off as minorities
a white latino,unless celto-germanic looking,always looks closer to a MENA than a white. although eastern spaniards look italian,like valencians.

we are not white.I have tan skin as do most southern spaniards and cubans.

a white latino,unless celto-germanic looking,always looks closer to a MENA than a white. although eastern spaniards look italian,like valencians.

we are not white.I have tan skin as do most southern spaniards and cubans.
fucking white people.

Only the foids look white, not the men

The the least mixed people are probably in Cuba,Argentina,Uruguay and Brazil.
Venezuela is more mixed for sure.
Gedmatch(Representive for middle and upper class where most of them fall).

Most Ex-Spanish colonies did not even had many immigrants in the past and have a low % of Criollos,that is true tough.
New Spain,Nueva Granada and Rio de Plata were mostly Indigenous in the 18th-19th century.

Vn1DMw7

@ElTruecel

• +1
i take it u dont count southern brazilians cause they're recent immigrants?

Latinos can be white because "Latinos" are not a monolithic race but more like a cultural meta-ethnicity.
Latinos are majority mixed with Amerindian, Spainard/Italian and for some parts west African. These are the main 3 groups I’d say for Latinos

However in Peru we do have a lot of chinese and Japanese who descend from migrants/workers just like in DR we have a bunch of Lebanese migrants. Our current president in Lebanese. There’s also Croatians in Chile & I mean Brazil has every diaspora group for some very odd reason. Brazil is kind of like the west in a way due to that

Only the foids look white, not the men
It’s because you blackpillers are lookist and think ugly = Indio a lot of the time it’s retarded.

You must’ve went to the villages. Most Venezuelans in peru fit in perfectly sometimes being browner in parts of Lima
Lmao what have you seen a venezuelan? the venezuelans have totally different phenos, them thinking im venezuelan is retarded tho