the myth that wealthy and high iq people are high psl

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
this is such a common narcy larp and yes it is generally very mildly true the difference is due to an enormous difference in grooming standards and due in a smaller amount to environment and learned habits that affect appearance. the quickest way to realize this is to frequent a wealthy neighborhood or go to a private school. the opposite is actually almost true, if you come from a high iq stem family and naturally know and associate with people like yours you'd this. high iq aristocratic people are scrawny as fuck. they dont have the genetics for building muscle mass and they have little dimorphism. the people who can corroborate this the best are high iq jewcels who are at the extremes of intelligence and income and not larpers with average stats who simply inherit money and status. the smartest actual genius guy i know has tiny feet and hands.

what i will say is that the genetics im talking about heavily favors women because they can fraud femininity very easily and can benefit from having slighter low e builds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others
dnrd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MandibularCel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
@everyone GTFIH
@KrissKross
@Blackout.xl
@peaches
@25thpercentile human
@Short Ugly and Brown
@EktoPlasma

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Blackout.xl, MandibularCel and 1 other person
im ugly so i dont understand anything you wrote

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Feanor
Good looks don't correlate with high IQ. I never understood why people say it ever did

Muh Chad is also smarter than you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 25thpercentile human, Vidyacoper and 3 others
this is such a common narcy larp and yes it is generally very mildly true the difference is due to an enormous difference in grooming standards and due in a smaller amount to environment and learned habits that affect appearance. the quickest way to realize this is to frequent a wealthy neighborhood or go to a private school. the opposite is actually almost true, if you come from a high iq stem family and naturally know and associate with people like yours you'd this. high iq aristocratic people are scrawny as fuck. they dont have the genetics for building muscle mass and they have little dimorphism. the people who can corroborate this the best are high iq jewcels who are at the extremes of intelligence and income and not larpers with average stats who simply inherit money and status. the smartest actual genius guy i know has tiny feet and hands.

what i will say is that the genetics im talking about heavily favors women because they can fraud femininity very easily and can benefit from having slighter low e builds.

that type of iq, which is largely genetic, is almost useless in the real world. inb4 stemcel copers thinking sitting around programming or crunching numbers in an office is a good outcome/use of time. what the lay person refers to as high iq is just a person in the normal iq range who has has life in order. what the average laid foid refers to as high iq is just a big dicked jock who blows her away with his ability to actually count up to 10

height is associated with iq which is where this comes from

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
AA83A59C 2623 492A B0AF BB6D5C09043C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
It depends on how u use the money and the iq.

They definitely have more resources to look better.

Intelligence, money, & status put you at the top of dominance hierarchies. No one is saying that they give you good looks or actual attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
That myth generally pisses me off, have niggas ever seen a high IQ guy or a richer.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
goodlooking people are seen as more intelligent regardless of their IQ

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Kingkellz
I agree, people get baited on dumbest studies around here

Probably by villagers

Intelligence, money, & status put you at the top of dominance hierarchies. No one is saying that they give you good looks or actual attractiveness.
People are saying good looks=high iq

THIS
And this is all that matters
Perception and assumptions make the world go round tbh

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Compare your average college campus where everyone is at least above 100 IQ to every highschool dropout you know.

There is an undeniable link between IQ and attractiveness, obviously within a limit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Compare your average college campus where everyone is at least above 100 IQ to every highschool dropout you know.

There is an undeniable link between IQ and attractiveness, obviously within a limit.
enormous difference in grooming and other habits that are caused by IQ. low iq women especially become very ugly after hs because they drink or have kids. low iq people are more likely to have had improper development as well rather than having genes that express their ugliness directly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy