the n word is too overused

ashesfr

ashesfr

Bronze
we need to make a new word instead of it, i’m tired of seeing it and it bores the white out of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Darkeningstar, ElTruecel and 3 others
we need to make a new word instead of it, i’m tired of seeing it and it bores the white out of me.
N

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slimeszn3, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Darkeningstar and 21 others
Okay nigger

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and piec
dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: piec and noobs
mfs after not saying the n-word for a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 2 others
dnr faggot nigger latino retard nogger

i say nigga alot when talking english online, gotta watch out i wont start saying that shit in a formal setting irl

i say nigga alot when talking english online, gotta watch out i wont start saying that shit in a formal setting irl
😭🙏 i can’t even be caught saying ts here cuz my black friends all stalk my .org account (not like i would anyway:forcedsmile:)

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore and T50 Demon
How bout we make African American into the new slur. Beat niggers up and call them African Americans and spit on them and have KKK signs saying “God hates African Americans kill the African Americans” (in place of “Nigger(s)”)

Then African American will be the new funny word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sbm123 and ashesfr
😭🙏 i can’t even be caught saying ts here cuz my black friends all stalk my .org account (not like i would anyway:forcedsmile:)
i'd have to kill anyone that found out my account ive said some unhinged shit on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, sbm123, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Anti nigger activity ??!?!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I never used the n word. I’m a law abiding citizen :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Why would you tell your friends about your org account nigger

It’s because just saying the word nigger doesn’t make you a real racist since even Normie cucks do.

You have to be like @Entschuldigung

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
I never used the n word. I’m a law abiding citizen :ogre:
Just say nigger man you don't have to be a cuckold to niggers , don't even say nigga, you need to say nigger.

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
friends r lurking on here watching my every move
You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells around them, the fact you do shows you just how bad niggers are, they're not your real friends, find some honest white people to hang out with.

You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells around them, the fact you do shows you just how bad niggers are, they're not your real friends, find some honest white people to hang out with.
bro calm down💀 black people are normal people i like them more than the white nerds in my schl

bro calm down💀 black people are normal people i like them more than the white nerds in my schl
Why can't u find chill white people