The Netherlands are euthanizing their autists

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"Factors directly associated with intellectual disability and/or ASD were the sole cause of suffering described in 21% of cases and a major contributing factor in a further 42% of cases. Reasons for the EAS request included social isolation and loneliness (77%), lack of resilience or coping strategies (56%), lack of flexibility (rigid thinking or difficulty adapting to change) (44%) and oversensitivity to stimuli (26%). In one-third of cases, physicians noted there was ‘no prospect of improvement’ as ASD and intellectual disability are not treatable."
Based ngl.

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
Lang leve Nederland!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, OGJBSLAYER, n0rthface and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 6 others
if no prospect of improvement is a criteria why aren't they euthanizing all volent recidivists? another meaningless jew ploy to get rid of undesirables. aka people they either can't control or can't exploit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and wollet2
"no prospect of improvement" for some behavioural shit fking lol

nvm i guess they were the rly retarded ones but still big word

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Jarvis book a ticket to the Netherlands

666DE870 C528 4FA4 8B5D 7E1744F51189

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
IS that doutzen? Looks like a femcel
You're just coping in denial that the most giga stacy from your country got blacked
Doutzen kroes

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Lurker69 and Deleted member 29155
"Factors directly associated with intellectual disability and/or ASD were the sole cause of suffering described in 21% of cases and a major contributing factor in a further 42% of cases. Reasons for the EAS request included social isolation and loneliness (77%), lack of resilience or coping strategies (56%), lack of flexibility (rigid thinking or difficulty adapting to change) (44%) and oversensitivity to stimuli (26%). In one-third of cases, physicians noted there was ‘no prospect of improvement’ as ASD and intellectual disability are not treatable."
Based ngl.

Based ngl.
@MoggerGaston you better RUN.

Sassy Black Cat GIF by James Koroni

:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What? Im just basing her looks of that picture you retarded gook
Youre literally more gook than me, stupid yellow dog
I have seen your face that latebloomer10 sent me, youre ugly as shit you little hapa mutt cunt
Kys

Youre literally more gook than me, stupid yellow dog
I have seen your face that latebloomer10 sent me, youre ugly as shit you little hapa mutt cunt
Kys
A gook thats full gook vs a halfie that barely looks like it. Wheres the logic. Why do keep bringing up thay schizo up btw

A gook thats full gook vs a halfie that barely looks like it. Wheres the logic. Why do keep bringing up thay schizo up btw
Youre a literal product of JBW you ugly cunt and yes you look even more gook than me despite being a mutt
Youre a genetic dead end KHHV autist stinky mutt dog

Youre a literal product of JBW you ugly cunt and yes you look even more gook than me despite being a mutt
Youre a genetic dead end KHHV autist stinky mutt dog
Idc about being a jbw product. Nigga your a full blown gook manlet. How can u cope being some yellowcel gook. Arent u the guy who keeps editing his face with filters. JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Brain pill is far more brutal than looks-pill

Over

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
god i wish i was an autistic dutchman in eindhoven right now

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Idc about being a jbw product. Nigga your a full blown gook manlet. How can u cope being some yellowcel gook. Arent u the guy who keeps editing his face with filters. JFL
I have video called latebloomer on discord with streege, brbbrah, copefulcurry and showed my height. Muh gook manlet. Im literally 6ft3/190 cm barefoot. Youre a literal dog walking on its hind leg next to me irl. Keep barking at your Kinh master with you gooklet dicklet with inferiority complex lmao. Dont use the word gook when youre a gook yourself you chink mutt. Your dad ran jbw on your subhuman chink mom and created an abomination gook rat hapa like you

I have video called latebloomer on discord with streege, brbbrah, copefulcurry and showed my height. Muh gook manlet. Im literally 6ft3/190 cm barefoot. Youre a literal dog walking on its hind leg next to me irl. Keep barking at your Kinh master with you gooklet dicklet with inferiority complex lmao. Dont use the word gook when youre a gook yourself you chink mutt. Your dad ran jbw on your subhuman chink mom and created an abomination gook rat hapa like you
Yellow

Projecting
Im more white skinned than white people jfl. I have no problem calling u it while ur barking at me :lul:. I know ur an entertainment lottery so keep em comin

Im more white skinned than white people jfl. I have no problem calling u it while ur barking at me :lul:. I know ur an entertainment lottery so keep em comin
Yes im whiter than you, shitskin gook

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Whatever makes u sleep at night
I sleep soundly at night knowing that I mog you into oblivion

Weird gook with inferiority complex, I'm putting you on ignore after this

"no prospect of improvement" for some behavioural shit fking lol

nvm i guess they were the rly retarded ones but still big word
Caging at 77% of the reason being social isolation and the other given reasons, its outstanding how people can end their lives for the most meme reasons. Imagine if they had anhedonia, blood shitting disease, brutal acne AND the reasons they listed jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
northern europeans are the most progressive countries on earth, and this shows in their politics.
Progressives are psychopaths

Based ngl.
They missed @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Gengar
IS that doutzen? Looks like a femcel
Yes it is. And I agree, looks like utter shit. Fake-up = giga glow up for women.

@MoggerGaston move from Netherlands quickly before they kill you bro.

Based ngl.
Holy based. We need this globally. Then the next step will be being ugly as a disability . Then 95% of ethnics will disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back