The Netherlands truly is a progressive country

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Its not like they are vitrue signaling and treat foreigners like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3832 and 12 others
JFL @ kankernegers from the Cuckerlands

It's over for virtue signalling soyboy countries

Rapefugees are beating up their women right as
I type this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, RichardSpencel and 6 others
any country with 6'2 avg height should be nuked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, Saltner and 4 others
Wtf is this about our country is 1 of the most cucked and leftist places in the West

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
JFL @ kankernegers from the Cuckerlands

It's over for virtue signalling soyboy countries

Rapefugees are beating up their women right as
I type this
Bro who thought you this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gazzamogga
Wtf is this about our country is 1 of the most cucked and leftist places in the West
its cucked and leftist in the front, but most people are racist indoors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
NETHERlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I thought that the Netherlands was the most liberal and and progressive country/area since the middle ages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
Neither, if I say anything controversial I get sent upstairs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, KrissKross and Chadelite
Bro who thought you this
I have many friends from the Cuckerlands

They taught me a lot of insults so far, for example kankerhond, kankerlijer, lazarus, tyfuslijer, zandneger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Your mother is a progressive feminist whore who got children at an old age and decided to settle for a betabux after divorcing chad.

She is a rare case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2227
Your mother is a progressive feminist whore who got children at an old age and decided to settle for a betabux after divorcing chad.

She is a rare case
No she's not and the majority of my friends parents are the same. Most people are leftist af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No she's not and the majority of my friends parents are the same. Most people are leftist af
bruh they are just virtue signaling, I bet your mother and friends will still walk to the opposite side of the street when they see a black guy or Moroccan on the streets lmao. Im pretty sure they talk about how bad minorities have it but do not associate with them IRL etc.

People make stereotypical and racist jokes all the time in highschool etc (even teachers do)

Ofcourse i cant speak for your case specifically, but most people are like this. Its just that females are more discreet about it. I literally live like 1 hour away from you and i see this happening all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Blackout.xl
Its not like they are vitrue signaling and treat foreigners like shit.
View attachment 351592
Why in English, the note?? It's not in Dutch??

Overall, the netherlands seems pretty generous to foreigners. Comperatively.

I agree largely. The only 1 good thing we have, is that there is also a pratical/pragmatic side to the culture. Which sometimes softens the cuckish/leftist pollicies abit, because to much money or whatever.
But the netherlands is totally cathering, to what is benifical for the female.

It's true. But it's still relatively (compared to most other nations) okay.

The thing is. In human nature, it's 100% ingrained to be in favour of one own race/same looking epople. Because one shares more genetic-ism with them. In group bias, is natural.

In most other countries, it's worse alot I heard. Discrimination in the whole of asia, Africa, South America. Is worse for sure then here.

You just have to accept. if you life somehwere, and are ethnically minority. That you will have it more difficult. That's how humans treat each other, overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 685
JFL AT THESE CUCK COUNTRIES

YOUR WOMEN WANT THE BBC AND ETHNIC COCK

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
BASED

• +1
bruh they are just virtue signaling, I bet your mother and friends will still walk to the opposite side of the street when they see a black guy or Moroccan on the streets lmao. Im pretty sure they talk about how bad minorities have it but do not associate with them IRL etc.

People make stereotypical and racist jokes all the time in highschool etc (even teachers do)

Ofcourse i cant speak for your case specifically, but most people are like this. Its just that females are more discreet about it. I literally live like 1 hour away from you and i see this happening all the time.
Yo I’m coming to NL after. U and me walking down a street will strike fear in every cucked Dutch man who sees us.

• Hmm...
  • +1

Nope 1 of our closest friends who I walked for 2 hours with 1 week ago is an African guy that come here as a refugee 25 years ago and comes from Angola.

Also people joke everything including Dutch like tatta or kaaskop. Heck even big noses gets joked about atleast here
It's just not the case though maybe in towns or provinces full of towns with conservative people like Noord Brabant but that's it. Cities are literally SJW leftist pro refugee pro gay pro everything

• +1
Why in English, the note?? It's not in Dutch??

Overall, the netherlands seems pretty generous to foreigners. Comperatively.

I agree largely. The only 1 good thing we have, is that there is also a pratical/pragmatic side to the culture. Which sometimes softens the cuckish/leftist pollicies abit, because to much money or whatever.
But the netherlands is totally cathering, to what is benifical for the female.

It's true. But it's still relatively (compared to most other nations) okay.

The thing is. In human nature, it's 100% ingrained to be in favour of one own race/same looking epople. Because one shares more genetic-ism with them. In group bias, is natural.

In most other countries, it's worse alot I heard. Discrimination in the whole of asia, Africa, South America. Is worse for sure then here.

You just have to accept. if you life somehwere, and are ethnically minority. That you will have it more difficult. That's how humans treat each other, overall.
Idk the country doesn't seem so left, maybe the media is but things like the PVV being the biggest voted party (people vote for a jew and believe he can send away 3rd generation immigrants just lol) in just recent years proves their stance on foreigners. I know people will prefer the same race but to argue that the netherlands is this leftist hell is incorrect. I accept that people wont treat foreigners the same and in other places its worse but to argue that its good here is not true.

You obviously cant put yourself in the shoes of a foreigner living here. 1/4th of foreign-dutch people didnt want to be born here if given the choice.

• +1
Idk the country doesn't seem so left, maybe the media is but things like the PVV being the biggest voted party (people vote for a jew and believe he can send away 3rd generation immigrants just lol) in just recent years proves their stance on foreigners. I know people will prefer the same race but to argue that the netherlands is this leftist hell is incorrect. I accept that people wont treat foreigners the same and in other places its worse but to argue that its good here is not true.

You obviously cant put yourself in the shoes of a foreigner living here. 1/4th of foreign-dutch people didnt want to be born here if given the choice.
I heard FvD is gaining traction too. The mask may be slipping but I’m not an expert on Dutch politics so idk

• +1
Racism, IS natural human behavior.

If smart. You don't aim to get racism away totally, because everywhere in the world racism is the norm. Getting it to a minimal/acceptable point, is all that can be achieved generally.

As a white Dutch dude, I get racism in nearly every continent in the world (except maybe Nother America, and Europe).

• +1
I heard FvD is gaining traction too. The mask may be slipping but I’m not an expert on Dutch politics so idk
The FvD is slightly different, they are more based in keeping the dutch traditions and culture (whatever that is supposed to mean considering the country is a recent one and is basically like a 2nd america culture wise with some native holidays ). They also want to close the country against refugees and step out of the EU. The thing is tho they don't target specific ethnic groups or want to ban other cultures/religions (like the PVV). They just want people to integrate (which is understandable).

• +1
Usa > any other country

• +1

If smart. You don't aim to get racism away totally, because everywhere in the world racism is the norm. Getting it to a minimal/acceptable point, is all that can be achieved generally.

As a white Dutch dude, I get racism in nearly every continent in the world (except maybe Nother America, and Europe).
I feel like that’s cope. White worship is global.

• +1

You will get treated good in the following places

Europe, Russia, America, Australia, Asia and Africa

Places you might get treated like shit:
Some hellhole like Syria or a middle eastern country in war.

• +1
The FvD is slightly different, they are more based in keeping the dutch traditions and culture (whatever that is supposed to mean considering the country is a recent one and is basically like a 2nd america culture wise with some native holidays ). They also want to close the country against refugees and step out of the EU. The thing is tho they don't target specific ethnic groups or want to ban other cultures/religions (like the PVV). They just want people to integrate (which is understandable).
Based

• +1

Welfare state, is left wing imo.
Society Ideology wise; maybe we are not so left wing anymore. More in the 1970's and so on, but not anymore. I agree. That said, netherlands was segrated intteranlly also always already,. The Dutch locals are not by design very inclussive.

PVV and FVD are very anti foreigners. especially PVV. I agree. Also racist as fuck.

I accept that people wont treat foreigners the same and in other places its worse but to argue that its good here is not true.
Good is a difficult concept. Good means, I would also say like 95% equal orso. But that's not do-able, and not the case here for sure. As was more referring to, good, as in good compared to the average racism around the world. I'm not even sure what kind of level is reachable. Equality one can only achieve (but will turn into in-group fevouritism likely) is when your ethinicty group can overtake power and be stronger. In the end, the power and thus favouritism of the strongest group will prefail, that's human nature.

I would probably be pretty mad, if I didn't get treated with near equal respect as the locals. especially when it happens continuously.

I liked how Mohammed Ali, fought racism back in the days in USA. A great example. I like the fight against "Uncle Tom" Ernie Terrel where he made the guy suffer for 15 rounds orso for being unwilling to call him Mohammed Ali.

So, in my opinon. Fight racism. But don't get your hopes up to much it will change alot. Only when you cab take power, will real change happen.
You will get treated good in the following places

Europe, Russia, America, Australia, Asia and Africa

Places you might get treated like shit:
Some hellhole like Syria or a middle eastern country in war.
That's also a form of racism. getting treated better.
But likely getting treated better there, is also due to them hopeing to extract good money (or other things) from you. More then they can get from locals. I knew a Vietnamese woman, and she said as forigner they will treat you like a king, AND they wil overcharge you.
I also know another dude thatlived in Sri Lanka for some time. He got so tired, for them constantly harressing him, to get money out of him. It wasn't even funny anymore. So you get treated well, but likely mostly for the hope to get money out of you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
Welfare state, is left wing imo.
Society Ideology wise; maybe we are not so left wing anymore. More in the 1970's and so on, but not anymore. I agree. That said, netherlands was segrated intteranlly also always already,. The Dutch locals are not by design very inclussive.

PVV and FVD are very anti foreigners. especially PVV. I agree. Also racist as fuck.

Good is a difficult concept. Good means, I would also say like 95% equal orso. But that's not do-able, and not the case here for sure. As was more referring to, good, as in good compared to the average racism around the world. I'm not even sure what kind of level is reachable. Equality one can only achieve (but will turn into in-group fevouritism likely) is when your ethinicty group can overtake power and be stronger. In the end, the power and thus favouritism of the strongest group will prefail, that's human nature.

I would probably be pretty mad, if I didn't get treated with near equal respect as the locals. especially when it happens continuously.

I liked how Mohammed Ali, fought racism back in the days in USA. A great example. I like the fight against "Uncle Tom" Ernie Terrel where he made the guy suffer for 15 rounds orso for being unwilling to call him Mohammed Ali.

So, in my opinon. Fight racism. But don't get your hopes up to much it will change alot. Only when you cab take power, will real change happen.

That's also a form of racism. getting treated better.
But likely getting treated better there, is also due to them hopeing to extract good money (or other things) from you. More then they can get from locals. I knew a Vietnamese woman, and she said as forigner they will treat you like a king, AND they wil overcharge you.
I also know another dude thatlived in Sri Lanka for some time. He got so tired, for them constantly harressing him, to get money out of him. It wasn't even funny anymore. So you get treated well, but likely mostly for the hope to get money out of you.
agreed. good post

• +1
agreed. good post
You're welcome. And if your group ever got the mayority power here, and turned towards inward fevouritsm towards you own. I will promise now, I will not bitch about it. Because payback time, is well deserved for my ethnicity group.

It's an aspect I hate most about humans. That in group bias for their own type/kind. But can't get around it somehow.
It's also the reason why no one in the netherlands gives a ratts ass about people dying from startvation and bad shit in for example Africa. But go apeshit, now a few elderly people die from some aggressive flue vrius.

The press conference, where that dude refused to call him Mohhammed Ali (starts @2;00). (for which be payed dearly, Ali murdered that dude, mentally in the fight and rightfully so imo)

The ali fight (and that dude back crawls trying to safe face for not being an Uncle Tom):

agreed. good post

Last edited:
  • +1
Haha wtf

kanker slechte opvoeding als je dat doet ipv in discussie gaan met je kind

als mijn ouders dit vroeger geflikt hadden had ik ze gek gemaakt

• +1
Yeah NTHS is suifuel for manelts

• +1
tbh i thought the netherland men were cuck of muslims

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
what the FUCK lmao

• +1
they want to save every rapefugee in the world but don't want corona bonds. What kind of joke is this?

• +1
they want to save every rapefugee in the world but don't want corona bonds. What kind of joke is this?
Don't want spend much money. Cheepcackes by nature.
If people found out refugees cost above a certain amount of money, maybe plenty would be anti that because "muh money".

• +1
He permanently cucked his Morocan heritage, look at his kids, they all look very white, astagfirullah, Dutch women look like the epitome of basic european bitches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
It seems like most north african/middle eastern + some nordid country produce children that look intierly white, badr children all seem to have blond hair with blue eyes even so he looks ethnic
arton66535-7a9f1.jpg
but the problem is science often say dark features ( black hair,eyes and darker skin ) are more dominant, weird..

• +1
can i tell them im zwarte piet though:lul::lul::eek:

• +1

• +1
He permanently cucked his Morocan heritage, look at his kids, they all look very white, astagfirullah, Dutch women look like the epitome of basic european bitches
It's somewhat common.
Highly successfull Morocan men, or very good looking ones. Thus, the ones that can get commitment from white women.
Will often jump over, to only dating white women.
I dunno, maybe they don't Maroccan women that much.

It was so LOL for me. That with the Badr fight against Rico. It became; Marocco vs. Netherlands.
But Badr, wasas soon as he could. Jumping over to only dating blond white women. I only know him dating whit women, after he had success and got famous and rich.

I have no idea how Maroccan women are though. Maybe they are difficult, I dunno. I never dated one.

I did once date a Turkish woman. She got offended when I asked her out for the 3rd date, and made a comment to wear something sexy because I like that. And then I got a whole lecture about objectification and her being a human being and stuff. (i bet if a Chad looking dude said that to here, is would be flirtatious banter and she would react positively)
It seems like most north african/middle eastern + some nordid country produce children that look intierly white, badr children all seem to have blond hair with blue eyes even so he looks ethnic
arton66535-7a9f1.jpg
but the problem is science often say dark features ( black hair,eyes and darker skin ) are more dominant, weird..
I didn't even notice, but yeah it's true.

Why do often Maroccans that are very succesfull go for white women. And the Chads also? They don't like Maroccan women? Or is it status symbol? what's the deal, do you know?

AliB wife
ali-b-breghje-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1