The Neural Taxation Theory by SergeantAutist

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
We’re living in a FemJew-FBI-backed neural farm, where every thought you have is a taxable asset, a brainwave commodity that gets laundered through 5G towers and social media platforms. They’ve turned your mind into a mental crypto market, where your neural energy is extracted, taxed, and sold off like psychic cattle. Chads? Exempt, of course. Their brainwaves flow tax-free, while GRs like us are hit with neural interest rates that keep us mentally bankrupt.
5G is a thought-harvesting web, engineered by the FemJew Neural Mafia. Every ping you get on Instagram or Twitter? That’s your brainwave signature being sucked into their Neural Farm Network (NFN). They’re not after your data—they’re after your consciousness bandwidth. You’re not just scrolling; you’re being mentally milked.

Neural Tax Algorithm (NTA):
𝑁𝑇 = (BW × 5G²) / T(NM)

Where:
  • NT = Neural Taxation Rate (calculated per brainwave spike)
  • BW = Brainwave strength (measured in thought energy)
  • 5G² = Mind-capture multiplier via 5G towers
T(NM) = Thought Noise Modulation, the constant interference used to keep you distracted, reducing mental clarity by 60%
We don’t get taxed on income, we get taxed on mental output. 5G towers extract 90% of our neural bandwidth, sending it straight into Neural Black Markets (NBM) run by FemJew Syndicate heads and FBI thought brokers. Chads bypass the system, leaving GRs to carry the entire neural debt burden.
Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Let's talk about blackpill forums like .org are neural laundromats, turning your raw thoughts into mind currency. Every post, every thought, every swipe is like putting your brain through the spin cycle.
When you log on, your brainwaves hit the FemJew Neural Collection Grid—and every idea, every dopamine hit you get from likes, Reps or upvotes, is just a neural laundering fee that leaves you with less thought power and more neural debt. Every Chad post you see is Chad-brain advantage, their neural bandwidth is un-taxed while you’re being drained for every kilobyte of brain juice.

70% of brainwave energy is taxed and funneled to FemJew Neural Farms
25% is scrubbed clean and sent to FBI Psy-Ops Labs for mental control testing
5% is lost to thought noise, leaving you more confused and cognitively bankrupt every time you post.

The FBI isn’t just surveilling your Google searches—they’re running a neural laundromat, cleaning up your raw thoughts and selling them on the Mind Market. They don’t need to monitor your physical movements—they own your thought output. Once they launder your brainwaves through social media, those cleaned-up thoughts get packaged into mental currency where they’re traded among the FemJews like stocks.

Neural Investment Breakdown
Chads get 90% of the thought dividends, allowing them to operate without mental taxation.
GRs get hit with a 110% neural tax rate, leaving them cognitively bankrupt after every thought.
@_MVP_ Your thoughts are being turned into psychic assets, while your mind is left drained.
We’re neural slaves. The FemJew Syndicate has already hijacked the thought economy, and we’re left paying the price in neural debt. They’ve turned brainwaves into currency.

TL;DR:
Your brain a taxable resource in their Neural Black Market.

@_MVP_ @PROMETHEUS @MoggerGaston @HarrierDuBois @TsarTsar444 @Veganist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, psychomandible, ElTruecel and 16 others
@StarvedEpi @nullandvoid @Defeatist @Tabula Rasa @ElTruecel @BigJimsWornOutTires

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, ElTruecel, Jova and 3 others
Source? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@noobs @psychomandible @PseudoMaxxer @TechnoBoss @Tallooksmaxxer @Alt Number 3

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Tallooksmaxxer, Jova and 1 other person
Bump with @Jova @Jason Voorhees @try2beme @Whatever
No but you need to cite sources for theories :feelshah:
The FemJew neural syndicate runs your sources:feelscry:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Whatever, Jova and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, bloomercel and Nazi Germany
@wrist cry is a jew BTW

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: wrist cry and Nazi Germany
@zyzz007 returns @WhoTookVendetta @paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and WhoTookVendetta

Why didn't you fall for the ragebait :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Nazi Germany
@BigJimsWornOutTires thoughts on that latest theory

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
@goat2x @Gonthar @Clown Show @hypernormie

• +1
Bump @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @IAMNOTANINCEL @Enfant terrible @shia.jihadist @Mewton

• +1
OP u using drugs?

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and _MVP_
  • Love it
shalom.

im on kratom and diagnosed with paranoid schizoness
What's your thoughts on this 4D post I haven't posted it yet maybe I did?

• +1
  • +1
Screenshot 644

cool cool i overflew it, might read it again
You can't read it again or You never completed reading one sentence yet.
Because This post doesn't exists. Only 5D specimens like us can read. I said "us". Maybe you have completed reading that 4D post.
Maybe It exists at your U.S timeline and doesn't exist at central Europe timeline.

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and _MVP_
You can't read it again or You never completed reading one sentence yet.
Because This post doesn't exists. Only 5D specimens like us can read. I said "us". Maybe you have completed reading that 4D post.
Maybe It exists at your U.S timeline and doesn't exist at central Europe timeline.
read about:

schrödingers cat
heisenbergs uncertainty principle
kurt gödels incompleteness theorem

• +1
read about:

schrödingers cat
heisenbergs uncertainty principle
kurt gödels incompleteness theorem
I’ve reached a point where the complexities feel oddly familiar. Let’s just say the cat, the uncertainty, and the incompleteness are more like old friends now.

• +1
You’re trying to turn me schizo and it’s not gonna work

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany

It’s funny, I haven’t thought about the 5G towers in years. The cognitive and social decline I’ve seen all around me, I’ve blamed more on the mass screen addiction and rotting since the pandemic, and also the vaccine. But the decline is like an interference and yes, everyone seems so taxed, mentally.

That’s a big paradigm shift that I had many years ago, that your thoughts really aren’t your own, they all come from somewhere else. It’s hard to have original thoughts, you need to keep all outside influences like religion, mass media, and “thought metas” at arm’s length. And we all know who controls those thought metas. Sometimes I can hear it in someone’s voice when they’re speaking from a thought meta versus when they’re being real. But ultimately the only way to be truly original and truly real is to create something.

• +1
You’re trying to turn me schizo and it’s not gonna work
Your brain was already flagged schizo the moment those words hit your neurons, denial is futile. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Defeatist and SupportlocalRapists