The Neurotypical Energy vs The Neurodivergent Energy

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
If you weren’t made aware of it earlier, we have instincts that determine who we stay around, for those instincts ensure our survival.

Neurotypicals make up majority of the population

Neurodivergents are only 1% of the population.

Neurotypicals have this subconscious connection where they’re all after the same things. Money, fame, status, materialism.

Neurodivergents are after one thing, logical understanding of the world around them. They seek to connect with people because they would like to understand why the world works in such a way but when a neurotypical and a neurodivergent meets they don’t understand each other.

Most people in my community think I’m crazy because I speak the truth and I’m upfront. I’m very honest and they hate it. I’m basically a threat to the system and society because I go the opposite direction almost every time. I don’t do it to be special it’s just a natural genetic trait I have.

I have a rebellious genetic trait where I do the opposite of almost everything. Even other autists I see only want to do nt things but me, i don’t.

Everyone in real life is a stereotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, AutisticGymcel, <6PSLcel and 11 others
Legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and lunin7
One chance at life

Born with autism

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lunin7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Linear logic is a problem, however I quite agree

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
If you weren’t made aware of it earlier, we have instincts that determine who we stay around, for those instincts ensure our survival.

Neurotypicals have this subconscious connection where they’re all after the same things. Money, fame, status, materialism.

Neurodivergents are after one thing, logical understanding of the world around them. They seek to connect with people because they would like to understand why the world works in such a way but when a neurotypical and a neurodivergent meets they don’t understand each other.

Most people in my community think I’m crazy because I speak the truth and I’m upfront. I’m very honest and they hate it. I’m basically a threat to the system and society because I go the opposite direction almost every time. I don’t do it to be special it’s just a natural genetic trait I have.

I have a rebellious genetic trait where I do the opposite of almost everything. Even other autists I see only want to do nt things but me, i don’t.

Ik how you feel bro i had to monkmax after hs because everyone used to bully me and mob me for this , fuck society i will be alone forever now

• +1

Loved this part, I think we should be friends. I'm going get out there to be disliked as much as possible since being liked is impossible as a non normie. #destroythesystem gang @_MVP_

• +1
Loved this part, I think we should be friends. I'm going get out there to be disliked as much as possible since being liked is impossible as a non normie. #destroythesystem gang @_MVP_
we aren’t friends we are brothers

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Basically me but BUT I know how to hide it unlike tou

Learn to fucking hide it you autistic bitch.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and lunin7
Basically me but BUT I know how to hide it unlike tou

Learn to fucking hide it you autistic bitch.
I do know how to hide my true self, but I choose not to do it out of spite cause I hate most people irl

Everyone is a npc when i talk to them i just predict in my mind what they will respond and they say the exact thing lol easy

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and <6PSLcel
autism coupled with high iq and below average looks = hell on earth

• +1
Everyone is a npc when i talk to them i just predict in my mind what they will respond and they say the exact thing lol easy
this, bro so many times I could predict ahead of time what someone was gonna say or ask me, so I just answer or respond ahead of time and they give me the suprised pikachu face all the time, it's so funny to watch, they don't even realise how predictable they are which is funny to me.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and slavicpsycho
autism coupled with high iq and below average looks = hell on earth
Nar high IQ means you can create wacky shit and be famous and rich. Autism + adhd means your a slave to hedonism it’s dogshit

• +1
uhh it's not that binary
Yes it is I have it I knwo what I’m saying :lul:

Imagine being smarter than most ppl but you can’t actually do anything with it because you can only procrastinate because the moment you do anything constructive you get bored fidgety and leave

If u high IQ and u born in New Delhi it’s over

Imagine being smarter than most ppl but you can’t actually do anything with it because you can only procrastinate because the moment you do anything constructive you get bored fidgety and leave
k

Nar high IQ means you can create wacky shit and be famous and rich. Autism + adhd means your a slave to hedonism it’s dogshit
autists can create wacky shit too you know about Elon musk bill gates? Ik these are outliers but it’s not an automatic death sentence to have it

as for adhd I’m not too sure what that’s about

Cause to be rich you have to be already rich like this you pay people to do the boring part

This depends

I’m very neurodivergent but can easily hang out with NT people and fit in

I’m so neurodivergent that I constantly have people tell me that I’m “different” and “eccentric” and “odd” yet I never had a problem fitting in

In high school I was one of the cooler kids and was rather popular

The labels however came because I have a hard time keeping up the NT mask forever. I just find NT conversation incredibly boring and low energy and so tend to try and direct it towards my interests which are often unconventional

However this has never really been a problem for me because #1 I’m GL so I have a looks halo and #2 I can play NT social games and pass NT social tests

NT social groups have certain emotional expectations that must be met if you are to participate. This is why many autistic people fail in fitting in, their brains simply cannot handle processing so many varied and subtle emotional expectations and so they tend to fail many of the social tests that NT people impose on them as a barrier to entry into the social group

I’m probably the most socially savvy yet socially discordant person in any situation. This comes from primarily my lack of desire to fit in as opposed to an inability to fit in. I gain easy entry into social groups because I can easily identify and respond to the social tests but I see NT people as lesser and place little value on them so continuously forcing myself to comply with their social rules is not valuable to me. I’d rather blow up a social situation by attempting to make it more entertaining to me than conform and be bored

This also translates into low inhib btw

Anyway, this leads to many funny situations of people shit testing me in social situations because they can see I’m not conforming to the social norms. When most people see someone not conforming to social norms and creating an uncomfortable environment, their first thought is that the person is simply unable to conform to social norms because their are defective (autistic in the real way not the internet way) and so try to oust them. For an NT person, seeing someone like this in a social group is an opportunity to gain value by either being the hero who saves the social group from the non NT persons uncomfortable presence or by using said person as a punching bag to boost their own value.

Many NT normies have tried this on me only to embarrass themselves when I inevitably flip the situation back on its head and make them the butt of the joke or force them into uncomfortable social confrontations they weren’t prepared for. This is something you learn from PUA and is the basis of Owen Cook’s segment on “how to deal with an AMOG” in the book “The Game” by Neil Strauss (ya know the place where the term mog came from)

Being non NT doesn’t mean you can’t fit in, but it will be harder to fit in

Either because you are actually autistic and your brain is incapable of keeping up in an NT social circle

Or

Because you are sociopathic with a high IQ (often labeled as autism on the internet) and thus find it boring to conform to NT social expectations (ie: the average NT normie is incapable of keeping up with you)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and lunin7
Cause to be rich you have to be already rich like this you pay people to do the boring part
Kind off but the point remains.
autists can create wacky shit too you know about Elon musk bill gates? Ik these are outliers but it’s not an automatic death sentence to have it

as for adhd I’m not too sure what that’s about
Yeah that’s what I’m saying…. But now imagine having adhd you can’t create anything because your too obessed with specific thinfs

Then imagine living in the uk and getting no medication because the NHS is shit and then being told that suicide is a bad thing? Why should I not end my life it’s going nowhere ima be a loser forever due to this socieity and my nueroduversity it sucks.

• +1