The next 2-6 months will determine if humanity lives or dies

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The Western empire is collapsing, and it's controlled by insane megalomaniacal 90 year olds who don't give af and might opt to just nuke the world out of spite.

We've unironically never been this close to nuclear war. If we're still here by the end of the year, we'll probably be okay. If not, we'll all be dead within the next 2-6 months, if not from the nuclear blasts then from the aftermath.

It know it sounds surreal but it could all be over soon.

Not sure if I'll still bother with my diet tbh ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, TsarTsar444, ElTruecel and 12 others
2 MORE WEEKS AND THE WEST WILL FALL AND SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE
Meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chadpreetsingh, Dunkelheit and 19 others
russia is too stupid and weak and china isn't looking for a major war with the us any time soon.

low iq trait : believing theres any chance of ww3 happening

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, tombradylover, ElTruecel and 4 others
I can't imagine how annoying the doomsayers will be in 2377 or whenever society actual does collapse. They will have been saying this since society began, but eventually by sheer luck they will be right once. Can you imagine how annoying OP would be in society did collapse in his lifetime. The unearned ego would go through the roof.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, raleqtambrobret, tombradylover and 6 others
you have a little over 16 years until it gets way worse its not gonna get any better for atleast a year probably way more than that if you go by biblical prophecies

How many times over the history of humanity (in recent times more specifically and because of something to do with war more specifically) have people said "DA WORLD WILL END IN THIS TIME!! (ded srs this time)" and it didnt happen lol

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and ElTruecel
In 1 year, the frontline in Ukraine hasn’t moved 1 inch and Putin continues making threats to the west, and Zelenzky has started sending out grannies to the frontlines
IMG 0198
IMG 0199
IMG 0200

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I hope it ends already, I can't take this shit no more
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
How many times over the history of humanity (in recent times more specifically and because of something to do with war more specifically) have people said "DA WORLD WILL END IN THIS TIME!! (ded srs this time)" and it didnt happen lol
I mean, Roman Empire didn't fall in one day and it was already collapsing for centuries. Civilizational collapse is sometimes unpredictable. Though yeah i agree with you that this society collapse sounds like a cope.

You're dumb af. Nuclear weapons didn't exist until mid last century.