The next 2-6 months will determine if humanity lives or dies

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
The Western empire is collapsing, and it's controlled by insane megalomaniacal 90 year olds who don't give af and might opt to just nuke the world out of spite.

We've unironically never been this close to nuclear war. If we're still here by the end of the year, we'll probably be okay. If not, we'll all be dead within the next 2-6 months, if not from the nuclear blasts then from the aftermath.

It know it sounds surreal but it could all be over soon.

Not sure if I'll still bother with my diet tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Take your meds unc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Sergeant, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
Take your meds unc
The Western empire is collapsing, and it's controlled by insane megalomaniacal 90 year olds who don't give af and might opt to just nuke the world out of spite.

We've unironically never been this close to nuclear war. If we're still here by the end of the year, we'll probably be okay. If not, we'll all be dead within the next 2-6 months, if not from the nuclear blasts then from the aftermath.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant

Let's redo the holocaust since we won't face any consequenses,

right?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

Those maniacs are JEWS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel